PDA

View Full Version : Grand opening of Juice tomorrow Friday 18th.

May 17th, 2007, 12:53
Juice, the ex Bondi establishment, will have it's official opening tomorrow evening from 8pm. There will be free food and happy hour will be all night long. Coming soon I am informed, there will also be a restaurant which they will be opening. Mine hosts Pat and Nu, look forward to seeing new and old friends at tomorrows opening.

I am also reliably informed, that all bookings along with quoted tariffs previously made under the old owners, will be honoured. I wish them all the very best.

G.

May 17th, 2007, 15:16
DELETED

bigben
May 17th, 2007, 15:44
What is Happy Hour? Free Drinks? Buy 1 get 2 free? Free BJ's?

Also I am not sure what calendar you are using but did you mean Friday the 18th by chance?

This may be a nice place to relax but I am with JB on this one....Who is Pat and who is Nu?

Good Luck

May 17th, 2007, 15:51
Still no idea how much they paid for the place?

And who is Pat? And who is Nu?

I have no idea John as to how much was paid for the Bondi and to be perfectly honest with you, am not in the slightest bit interested. The Bondi, or Juice as it is now known, was purchased by two couples as a partnership. Pat and Nu are one of the two couples.

G.

May 17th, 2007, 15:54
Also I am not sure what calendar you are using but did you mean Friday the 18th by chance?

I did indeed mean Friday the 18th bigben, thanks for that. Now edited.

G.

May 17th, 2007, 19:32
on the new owners of Juice, will be able to find it here. http://www.juicenu.com/index.html This is the website of their current restaurant in Soi Buakhao. It seems with Pat's involvement in real estate and car hire, as well as the food and drinks industry, there will be even more on offer at this venue now.

I wonder if he will be able to find buyers for an increasing number of businesses in the Jomtien Complex, that have been closing with alarming regularity of late? I guess we shall have to wait on that question before discovering what the answer will be.

As I said before, I wish them all the very best, as any new business that will encourage more people to come to the Complex, has got to be good news fore the whole community wouldn't you agree?

Before anyone asks, no I do not have any interest in Juice or any other businesses in the Complex. I just happen to think that there are some very nice people amongst the owners of the majority of businesses there and would like to see the place reach the potential that I believe it is capable of, which for the record most knockers here say it never will do. I sincerely hope that they are wrong.

Choc Dee to everyone at Jomtien Complex.

G.

TrongpaiExpat
May 17th, 2007, 20:43
Juice, Juice, Juice, nope don't the name but if some from juice is out there get rid of the rock hard beds and I will book a week or two.

May 18th, 2007, 09:41
DELETED

May 18th, 2007, 09:53
DELETED

Smiles
May 18th, 2007, 11:53
After kindly being supplied Juice's address, I emailed them this morning asking for confirmation that our reservation there this Christmas are still alive, kicking, and will be honoured as to choice of room and price.

I received this rather cryptic reply:

Hi David

Juice is not moving to bondi but bondi sold to a guy who eats here and yes all bookings will be honored .The guys name who has taken over bondi is geoff

Pat &Nu

Frankly, I would have preferred a somewhat less obtuse confirmation . . . rather than some weird references to " ... a guy who eats here ... " and some guy named Geoff.

Cheers ...

May 18th, 2007, 17:25
After kindly being supplied Juice's address, I emailed them this morning asking for confirmation that our reservation there this Christmas are still alive, kicking, and will be honoured as to choice of room and price.

I received this rather cryptic reply:

Hi David

Juice is not moving to bondi but bondi sold to a guy who eats here and yes all bookings will be honored .The guys name who has taken over bondi is geoff

Pat &Nu

Frankly, I would have preferred a somewhat less obtuse confirmation . . . rather than some weird references to " ... a guy who eats here ... " and some guy named Geoff.

Cheers ...

Well Smiles, you and others may be even further in the dark after this post of mine. First of all, I would like to post exactly what was on flyer's that were on all the tables of the Bondi a few nights ago. I hope that this will help to substantiate, that this saga is not something that was dreamt up by me.

The Bondi Jomtien Complex
Is Changing To Juice
The Same Great Place
Just Better.

Come Say Hello
Party Of Friday 18Th May
8pm Till Late
Free Food
Happy Hour All Night

Rooms-Bar
Coffee Shop
Live Music Every Night
Great Music

Coming Soon Juice Restaurant.

Your Host's
Pat and Nu.

However, I have heard this afternoon that all the Bondi signs that were taken down, have now been replaced by brand new Bondi signs and furthermore, the sole owner of the Bondi and who will now keep the old name, is in fact as you were informed Smiles, a gentleman by the name of Geoff.

I am not even going to speculate as to why this partnership was dissolved before the doors were even opened. Neither will I speculate as to why things have changed so dramatically in the three days since the flyer's were on display, to this latest news I received a short while ago, I will leave that to others.

Anyways, the opening is still on for tonight and I would now like to wish Geoff all the best. Let's hope that after such a strange start, things quickly improve for him.

Choc Dee,

G.

May 19th, 2007, 16:43
What happened?

May 19th, 2007, 16:52
What happened?

Well it was a very successful evening and one that I believe was enjoyed by all present, which by the way included the previous owners Colin and Malcolm. The the new owner Geoff, played his part in the entertainment on offer, by singing a few Bee Gees songs, which in my opinion he did very well

All in all a good night was had by all and I am sure, that when Geoff has had some more time to settle in, he will incorporate some new ideas into the Bondi.

Choc Dee,

G.

Smiles
May 19th, 2007, 17:35
Does he have email?

Cheers ...

May 19th, 2007, 17:55
Does he have email?

Cheers ...

Anyone wishing to email the new owner, can do so by using the same address as before, which I believe is: thebondipattaya@yahoo.com

Hope that helps.

G.

jinks
May 19th, 2007, 21:25
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at st84.startlogic.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

thebondipattaya@yahoo.com:
216.39.53.3 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (thebondipattaya@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta308.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Well George ????

May 19th, 2007, 21:45
From the website www.thebondipattaya.com/ (http://www.thebondipattaya.com/)

Email:
thebondipattaya@yahoo.co.uk
info@thebondipattaya.com

Mind you, the website stil contains Malcolm's and Colin's names

May 20th, 2007, 00:49
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at st84.startlogic.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

thebondipattaya@yahoo.com:
216.39.53.3 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (thebondipattaya@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta308.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Well George ????

Sorry Jinks, the address is as gwm4asian says, thebondipattaya@yahoo.co.uk instead of .com which was given to me by the Bondi. I have checked the address above and it seems to be fine. Thanks gwm4asian and my apologies for the wrong info.

G.

jinks
May 20th, 2007, 15:03
All is well... (much to the dismay of a few) e-mail re-confirmation received.

I shall be at Juice in December.

May 20th, 2007, 15:19
DELETED

May 21st, 2007, 21:55
Becareful about leaving that laptop of yours around Jinks, as they seem quite happy to take stuff off of other peoples websites and claim it as their own. Maybe they have the same attitude with hardware?

Your comment above is completely out of order and one that is totally crass. The new owner Geoff has nothing whatsoever to do with the website of which you speak. It has already been reported in another post in this thread, that the owners of Juice are no longer anything to do with the Bondi, so before you go making anymore slanderous remarks about the Bondi or it's new owner, such as the one above; get your facts straight.

G.

jinks
May 21st, 2007, 23:19
Why would you want to stay there anyway,its out of the way,you have to walk all the way up to the main road,then get a baht bus,then a ride all the way into Pattaya,then get off and walk all the way into Sunee Plaza and if its raining its worser.

Emmm my drivers have never complained about its location.

Be careful about leaving that laptop of yours around

JB, as you know from personal experience, having my laptop with me comes in useful at times of need.