PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Brain Drain.

Monty-old
February 7th, 2006, 00:07
Name three sea creatures that begin & end with K.

You will win Free Drinks at Monty's For 2 For 2 Hours.

I'm Not Joking.

Jetsam
February 7th, 2006, 01:16
I know 1

kraken:

A generic name for a gigantic sea monster. Sometimes described as a whale, sometimes as a giant squid, sometimes as a giant lobster.

Since the price of 2 hours free drinking for 2 persons was for 3 correct answers, I think we can follow this math: since I'm alone it's 4 hours drinking / 3 = 1.33 hour of free drinking.

Thank you monty :clown:

Just got a brainfart, and I ad Kayak to the list, so that's already 2,66 hour of drinking :drunken:

February 7th, 2006, 02:44
I can name more than 3 but give my winnings to (no real names, please,E.S.) alias LMTU

KELP,KILLER WHALE,KINGAROY,BREAM,LEATHERJACKET,JEWFISH,
and prawns.

TOQ
February 7th, 2006, 03:56
How about these:

Kwik

Killer Shark

Kilmarnock

john

February 7th, 2006, 04:03
whats wrong with you silly brain dead people monty said name three sea creatures with names BEGIN -and END with K,

NOt one of you has even understood the question-------------------i dont know what shall we do with them Monty ----------mind you I cant think of one , YET -------

Bob
February 7th, 2006, 04:55
Way too much time on my hands (it's too damn cold out to snowblow the driveway):
Ka'k
kashipok
kashiurok
kaek
kaerrak
kafigak
kajok
kakaduefisk
kakelashuk
etc., etc. (http://www.fishbase.org/ListByLetter/CommonNamesK.htm)

Edit: That's nine of them and, if that rates for 6 hours, I hope those barstools have seatbelts!

Monty-old
February 7th, 2006, 06:54
IT is A Joke,,,,,,,,

I want the three answers I have in front of me now, All try again.

February 7th, 2006, 07:44
Err, Monty,

Are you nipping at the cooking sherry tonight?

Bob
February 7th, 2006, 10:23
Ok, Monty, can you explain that in English? Just curious.

February 7th, 2006, 10:57
No real names? Clive James is well known Aussie comedian who lives in the UK and has a english accent and wears glasses.I always thought I saw Clive walking around Sunee,well it looked like him.Anyone can post a pic of Clive on here.Im surprised Americans have ever heard of Clive.

February 8th, 2006, 16:50
I am sure I have seen him wandering the pretty streets of Sunee also. Walking with Dame Edna, one can hardly be incognito Darling.

Clive would NOT be successful in America their style is mostly anti-intellectual aka Letterman. Enough said, Hon.

February 9th, 2006, 03:38
Yeah your right,They have a different sense of humour.I watch Letterman most nights and cant laugh at his jokes.I dont understand them nor find them funy.The pommies are always funny.

Monty-old
February 10th, 2006, 07:26
1 KILLER SHARK
2 KOSHER HADDOCK
3 KILMARNOCK.

THE DRINKS are on me today at G.A.P. Care House.

Tea ,Coffee, Beer, Whiskey,
All Welcome .

February 10th, 2006, 08:33
But...........................no choc bikkies!
This makes me bloody angry I tell ya! Does it make anyone here angry?
Whiskey tea and coffee but no bikkies,no cake no nuthin for us fatties.

Dont worry anyone else,i have already written a 32 page complaint letter to Spike about it. Doesnt it make you wanna hit your Mrs.
Hang on,we re all poofs arent we?