PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia now offers line jumping at a price

May 15th, 2007, 15:10
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/Picture1-2.png

May 15th, 2007, 23:16
and what would happen if most of the passengers on this flight buy Xpress boarding?

May 16th, 2007, 08:05
You can hurry through the line for a mere 200 baht, and then spend the usual hour in the airport waiting for a delayed flight -- and you might get another hour in the airplance, sitting on the runway.

Hurry up and wait! RUSH to that red light! :-)

I've gone back to Thai Airways, myself.

Flew Air Asia yesterday from Jakarta to Bali - In the a.m got an sms from Air Asia saying my 10:40 flight has been delayed to 12:30.... Arrived at the airport at 11:30 - the Que at the check-in counters were so long, confusing and frustrating!! After over 30 minutes waiting finally I was able to checked in and got my boarding pass. I rushed all the way to the gate just to be told once again that the 12:30 flight has now been rescheduled to 2:30!! Not a happy camper here :-(.

Actually if you go online, when you add fuel charges + tax to the online posted rate, the total cost is NOT really a good deal. I round trip ticket by Air Asia from BKK to Jakarta (with a layover in KL) is a little over $300.00. The same round trip ticket by Thai Airways non-stop + meal is under 14,000 baht ($400.00). So like Jaafar - I switched back to Thai Airways.

GWMinUS
May 16th, 2007, 09:15
Do not forget the EXTRA charge for overweight luggage.

When flying from Manila to KUL and BKK, my ticket was only US$30.
But my luggage cost me another US$25.

Still not bad compared to Thai at US$250
OH WELL...

May 16th, 2007, 09:34
whole things laughable.......... and dont even start me on NOK air lol

May 16th, 2007, 10:23
I'd like to start you on NOK Air. They generally get good reports and are considered the best domestic budget airline? I see that they are about to go International with flights from India.