PDA

View Full Version : Fishing for all

jolyjacktar
May 14th, 2007, 01:14
I will be in Thailand soon and will be hireing a Thai fishing boat out for a few days.
So if wx40afp or boyqueenius would like to join me for a spot of fishing i would love to have them along, I think they would make excellent shark bait. Thou im a little unsure of Boyqueenius as i think he might talk so much crap it will stop the sharks comming for a bite.
I will bring me old shipmate trawler buddies along, they said they always wanted to see an over sized fat poof from Australia try to out swim a shark. Should make a good days sport

May 14th, 2007, 05:55
I will be in Thailand soon and will be hireing a Thai fishing boat out for a few days.
So if wx40afp or boyqueenius would like to join me for a spot of fishing i would love to have them along, I think they would make excellent shark bait. Thou im a little unsure of Boyqueenius as i think he might talk so much crap it will stop the sharks comming for a bite.
I will bring me old shipmate trawler buddies along, they said they always wanted to see an over sized fat poof from Australia try to out swim a shark. Should make a good days sport

Will you have all your hydra heads with you? That will be one crowded boat.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 14th, 2007, 07:05
and you will hook boygeenyus..he is the shark.

I suggest taking along Homitern and dangling him over the side.

Take a few local lads with you as well..they love a party and a day out and you will enjoy them being happy.