PDA

View Full Version : Monty Old Pool Bar

andrewcraig
May 13th, 2007, 12:49
Walking thru Sunee Plaza,I stopped and looked into the fenced up site of the old Montys pool bar,pool is empty,everything a mess like a bomb hit it,except the zebra statue staring back at me eerily.I thought what a "goldmine" this place could of become if it was run properly,if someone had had the time and the energy this place would have been pumping.
I just stood there ,sadly,remembering the good times i had here,and then i thought i heard the zebra talking back to me,at first i couldnt believe it,then i shouted,"do u remember me"?
The Zebra nodded back to me.I stood there for about 30 mins ,not wanting to leave the Zebra by himself,does anyone know how he s doing?
This place would have been a goldmine with good business ideas.
Wont be long,i will be moving into Sunee Plaza,opening my blonde haired blue eyed surfer boys Go Go and you people will be thanking me,probaly kissing my feet.You all know i am the only one to give you what you want.

What a load of shit , where will you get blonde, blue eyed surfer boys in LOS You wont get work permits for them if you plan to bring your wooly moof friends from Kings Cross

Monty had an illegal sub lease on the pool bar. Miss Sunee let him stay as he helped her with a few admin things that had caused some angst

NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO OPERATE THE POOL BAR EXCEPT THE OWNER OF THE LEASE MARINA HOTEL.
A SUB LEASE FROM MARINA IS ILLEGAL

Probably talking to toy zebras is also illegal

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 13th, 2007, 16:55
krazydragon owned the lease on the pool ??

It has possibilities..a really nice pool and bar would do well.

No need to import "blond, blue eyed surfers" wd40 (are there any left in Australia ?)..bring back that craze that surged through the boys in Suneee a few years ago..bleached blond hair and blue contacts.

bao-bao
May 13th, 2007, 19:36
Walking thru Sunee Plaza,I stopped and looked into the fenced up site of the old Montys pool bar... i thought i heard the zebra talking back to me,at first i couldnt believe it,then i shouted,"do u remember me"?
The Zebra nodded back to me.I stood there for about 30 mins ,not wanting to leave the Zebra by himself,does anyone know how he s doing? You all know i am the only one to give you what you want.

I stand by the recomendation I made in regards to another of his recent posts:

Sounds like something from the old days of psychedelia. I'd suggest WD-40 try 500mg of Thorazine next time. Takes the edge off. :drunken:

May 13th, 2007, 19:41
What a load of shit , where will you get blonde, blue eyed surfer boys in LOS You wont get work permits for them if you plan to bring your wooly moof friends from Kings Cross

Looks like someone's taking Billy's wind-ups a bit too seriously. A troll's dream come true.

May 13th, 2007, 19:56

Looks like someone's taking Billy's wind-ups a bit too seriously. A troll's dream come true.

As the old saying goes, it takes one to recognise one. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

May 13th, 2007, 20:01
I know you are but what am I, Georgy porgie!

May 13th, 2007, 21:05
I know you are but what am I, Georgy porgie!

you really mean you need me or anybody else to answer that question for you? How sad. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shake_head.gif

bigben
May 13th, 2007, 22:56
Billy boy, I did you a big favor tonight.

I walked by the old pool site and noticed that the gate was slightly ajar allowing me to squeeze inside. I walked over to your friend, Mr. Zebra and tried to piss on his face.

I couldn't reach that far up so I pissed on all four of his legs. Then I whispered in his ear that my name is Billy and would be back to get him a bath in the near future.

He was speechless.

Your welcome son.

May 14th, 2007, 13:08
Hopefully the Pool Bar will open soon. The mess (means Damage) which Monty occured is over 1 Million Baht. See you in court Monty. Cheers!

May 14th, 2007, 13:20
Hopefully the Pool Bar will open soon. The mess (means Damage) which Monty occured is over 1 Million Baht. See you in court Monty. Cheers!

Oh, yeah...this is gonna be good!

May 14th, 2007, 13:34

Oh, yeah...this is gonna be good!

Krazydragon,

I used to swim there every morning,nearly without fail.

I went one morning and you had posted signs on the wall and locked Monty out of the place.

That is your private issue and business together.

However, if he was locked out , how can he be responsible for its present condition???

Bit confused on that point.

catawampuscat
May 14th, 2007, 13:45
This forum is not the right place for krazydragon to publically threaten Monty. Can you imagine if
everyone showed their own dirty laundry, then there would be nothing for the gossips to spread and
nothing to be spun for one's own benefit.
It would put our scoop reporter right out of business but at least he could concentrate on his A B C s
and put his time into preparing his daily lessons. :cat:

elephantspike
May 14th, 2007, 13:47
This forum is not the right place for krazydragon to publically threaten Monty.

Agreed. Thread closed.