View Full Version : Glasses in Pattaya

bing
May 11th, 2007, 20:10
For the past two years I have enjoyed taking my Thai Friend to the Dentist for a check up. I much prefer this to doing the new telephone or gold routine. This year when I mentioned the dentist, my friend suggested, that he needed a new set of glasses. So we went to the Beautiful Optical store just across from Boystown on Second Soi. The welcome to the store was warm and the man who gave the examination treated me like a family member explaining that the astigmatism of my Friend was slightly stronger than his last set of glasses. It took three days to have the glasses made and the cost was 1900 baht. If you want to give a nice gift to your friend, you might think of an eye check up. It won't break the bank. Also another friend of mine since 2001 did want a trip to the dentist. I like the small clinic by Day/Night on South Soi. I did have a grouch this year. The Baht compared to the dollar is not so good. Seems my monopoly theory on spending money on vacation, was put to the test as I had to visit the bank to renew the supply of finances. I left the LOS with a smile on my face and a ton of good memories.

May 12th, 2007, 15:39
The Dentist told me that he was recommending you for the job of Australian Coach.

They're going to take your teeth out and put seats in! :director: