PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Over the Rainbow Disco and Cabaret

bing
May 11th, 2007, 06:29
I'm a bit late, but want to tell you all that I was the first customer at the new Monty's Over The Rainbow Disco and Cabaret. I went down the soi on the day before the opening on May 1st. and Monty was doing his thing, directing the guys to makes things ready for the opening. Since I was the first official customer, Monty bought the first drink as I was the first official customer. When I came back for the show on May 1st, it was enjoyable before the first act. Several of the young performers came outside for a breadth of air. The posed for pictures and chatted with everyone. I have my favorite, well actually two favorites. One is a totally cute young fellow and the other is a very small dancer who is all over the stage when he does is disco numbers.

Smiles
May 11th, 2007, 07:49
"Monty's Over The Rainbow Disco and Cabaret"

Oh god . . . is it not possible that one of these f*cking days the gay sub-set of the general society of human beings could perhaps find it within themselves to decease from making trite and eye-rolling connections to bloody Dorothy, bloody Toto, the bloody Witch of the East, the bloody Straw Man, and the bloody yellow brick bloody road.

Can no one scream 'ENOUGH ALREADY'!!!!!!!!

(IMHO at least).

Cheers ...

andrewcraig
May 11th, 2007, 08:36

Oh god . . . is it not possible that one of these f*cking days the gay sub-set of the general society of human beings could perhaps find it within themselves to decease from making trite and eye-rolling connections to bloody Dorothy, bloody Toto, the bloody Witch of the East, the bloody Straw Man, and the bloody yellow brick bloody road.

(IMHO at least).

Cheers ...

Yes I am getting sick of your pompous posts, enough is enough

May 11th, 2007, 09:29

(IMHO at least).

Cheers ...

Yes I am getting sick of your pompous posts, enough is enough

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/offtopic.gif Well there is a very simple solution to your little problem andrewcraig, if Smiles posts are upsetting you as much as they seem to be doing by your comments above, don't bloody well read them. As I said, simple enough solution wouldn't you agree? I will have my invoice forwarded to you by my secretary. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/humoralert.gif

For the record, you will no doubt be further incensed I would imagine, to learn that I agree with Smiles sentiments entirely. Not only do I agree with them, I wish Dorothy would take all her friends down that yellow brick road and disappear over the fucking rainbow forever. If she consented to do this, I may have a word in her ear to inquire of her, if she could see her way into possibly taking a few extra people along as added companions.

I thought I should add Andrew, just in case there is any misunderstanding on your part, that you are not one of the people I have in mind to accompany her on what would hopefully be her last and final trip. Well, not yet anyway. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Back on topic, I guess I will have to drag myself down to that ghost town again, otherwise known as Jomtiem Complex, to check this show out. However, that said, I wouldn't want Monty to hold his breath waiting for me to get there. Or, on second thoughts; would I? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

May 11th, 2007, 18:25
I also went and watched the Cabaret . Price was 200 baht and included a drink. The dance numbers were good and the little guy that does a couple dance numbers is fun to watch. They have a long way to go tho as the music and sound system wasn't working propery and the stage needs some sprucing up. I am not a cabaret fan but I did enjoy some of the dance numbers. He is trying and I hope he does well in his new location.

Smiles
May 11th, 2007, 19:26
" ... The dance numbers were good and the little guy that does a couple dance numbers is fun to watch. ... "
Staying 'In Theme': don't tell me, a 'Munchkin'? :bounce:

Cheers ...

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 11th, 2007, 19:42
the man is indefatigable :king: ...I'll give him that.

He's always worth supporting even if does want to punch me in the nose.