PDA

View Full Version : No Let up on Sunnee Plaza, Massive raids again.

May 10th, 2007, 17:59
Dear Guys,,

I have just had a couple of e mails from people present in a bar in Sunnee and stated there were massive raids last evening, many failed drug tests, impossible for anyone to escape as all exits on this occasion were blocked and a number of TV channels present.

Lined up outside Don Plaza and tested by Police in Corner Bar for drugs.

One said, it was the biggest he had seen in five years!

Also, a lot arrested apparently with no IDs. and they joined the failed drugs tests and were taken away in pick ups.

Looks like no let up in low season,.The Foreigners were apparently left alone.

May 10th, 2007, 18:34
Rejoice! Good news about Sunee at last!! About time the police clamped down on the drug and under-age activities prevalent there.

May 10th, 2007, 18:39
The Foreigners were apparently left alone.

This is the only bad news in your posting. If they really want to make a difference, they should be harassing the shit out of the "tourists" who patronize these places.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 10th, 2007, 19:57
the hardest drug you would find in there is hypertension medication ! :web:

May 10th, 2007, 21:13
The Foreigners were apparently left alone.

This is the only bad news in your posting. If they really want to make a difference, they should be harassing the shit out of the "tourists" who patronize these places.

BG, you win hands down as being the one member here whose constant bigoted views, never fail to make me feel :puke: There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.

You would do well to remember when you are throwing your insults about, that not everybody that patronizes Sunee is a paedophile, of which there are fewer of these days than I can remember. Neither are the majority of them fucking hypocrites, unlike some it would seem. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shake_head.gif

G.

May 10th, 2007, 21:22
the hardest drug you would find in there is hypertension medication ! :web:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/roflao.gif So true Lunchtime, so very true.

G.

May 10th, 2007, 21:32
There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.

And where would that Sunee be?

It's certainly not the Sunee Plaza in Pattaya. :cussing: The place is the pits and there isn't one good establishment anywhere in the area (unless of course your after drugs or are a pedo)! As for nice people? oh well, if you say so ! :banghead:

May 10th, 2007, 22:32
There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.

And where would that Sunee be?

It's certainly not the Sunee Plaza in Pattaya. :cussing: The place is the pits and there isn't one good establishment anywhere in the area (unless of course your after drugs or are a pedo)! As for nice people? oh well, if you say so ! :banghead:

Well well Khun buaseng, why am I not surprised by this response of yours? You obviously passed out from the same university of bigotry as BG. Let me tell you, and he probably will do too, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif that you are talking out of your http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/moon.gif

Let me ask you when the last time was that you visited Sunee? Obviously not at anytime recently! I happen to know that a lot of members of this forum frequent Sunee, that are neither paedophiles or druggies and whom I am sure will confirm what I stated earlier about the area, is true and it is changing for the better. As someone that enjoys some of the bars in Sunee, along with some of the good friends I have made there over the years including some of the owners, I resent your remarks and take them personally.

If you are saying that I fall into the category of either the two classes of people you name in your post above, perhaps you may like to make yourself known to me. I assure you that if you do this, I will quickly set the record straight concerning your biased and bigoted views. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/AR15firing.gif

It would be a meeting I would very much cherish and if given the opportunity, I would show you personally the type of shit that both you and BG are currently guilty of spreading. For the record and before you say I am guilty of looking through rose tinted glasses, let me say that I see what is in front of me and only that which is there. Where Sunee is concerned I also see it regularly and the changes taking place there and do not rely on what I am told about the place by others.http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/mad.gif

G.

May 10th, 2007, 22:59
JUst missed this one as I left on the 7th to return home. There were two raids when I was there but didn't see anyone taken away. If they really want to tackle the drugs there they need to make it a walking area and ban the motorbikes. Also putting a policeman at the entrance would help to deter the crimes there and also could monitor the young ones running around there. There are many good honest business there and its a shame some senile bigoted posters here can't just keep their opinions to theirselves.

May 10th, 2007, 23:18
JUst missed this one as I left on the 7th to return home. There were two raids when I was there but didn't see anyone taken away. If they really want to tackle the drugs there they need to make it a walking area and ban the motorbikes. Also putting a policeman at the entrance would help to deter the crimes there and also could monitor the young ones running around there. There are many good honest business there and its a shame some senile bigoted posters here can't just keep their opinions to theirselves.

Thanks for the above post of yours luvthai, which as well as putting some ignorant bigots in their place, (I know where I would like to put them) http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif I am also very impressed with some of the ideas you have come up with. I especially like the idea of Sunee being a walking area, if only to prevent the likelihood of someone being fatally injured at some point. How there haven't been more accidents with bikes in the past the way they tear around there, Buddha only knows

A policeman at either end of the soi is also another great idea and would be far more beneficial than any CCTV. I guess it comes down to the fact of how serious the local authorities really are about cleaning up the place, as the ones doing most of the cleaning up currently, are the farang businessman there.

Thanks again luvthai, I am pleased that someone has a far more genuine and realistic view of Sunee as to how it really is, as opposed to the views of our resident bigots. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/luxhello.gif

G.

May 10th, 2007, 23:41
Very good George!!! I am also proud to visit often Sunee Plaza and stay there as much as i can. The best place in pattaya. Speak about raids and pedos and the boardwankers are getting horny.

May 11th, 2007, 00:38
Very good George!!! I am also proud to visit often Sunee Plaza and stay there as much as i can. The best place in pattaya. Speak about raids and pedos and the boardwankers are getting horny.

Thanks a lot peter. With regard to your mentioning raids and paedo's, with "board wankers" getting horny as a result of it, well sir, you may well say that, but I of course could not possibly comment. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Isn't it strange that the bigots that make the posts along the lines of the ones made earlier, are normally the same ones you used to see making their exits from the old Amigo bar and the paedo heaven one adjoining it. They would come out with their heads bowed low in the hope that no one would see or recognise them. They are always the ones that seem to make the loudest noises. Now ain't that a fact? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

Choc Dee Peter.

G.

May 11th, 2007, 01:25
I have to say that most of my (night) time in Pattaya was spent in the Panorama Bar last time around in Boystown with a few jaunts out to Jomtien and Sunee. Whilst there is no doubt that a pedo scene exists in Sunee, there are also a number of very reputable bars, the one run by the French guy & his Thai boyfriend stands out to me, with some of the nicest staff and customers you could happen to meet.

The appeal of Sunee for me was actually a group of gay bars where you could sit outside and watch the world (no matter how depraved and overweight - myself included) pass by.

Actually, I suppose none of the bars in Sunee or Boystown could technical be called 'reputable' or exist in such numbers in any other country. Where else can so many bars be grouped together where waiters and the like can be offed.

May 11th, 2007, 01:42
Does news of these raids put anyone off going to Sunnee?

IтАЩm no saint, and am not adverse to тАЬoffingтАЭ the odd guy here and there тАУ but IтАЩm certainly no kiddy fiddler. Having not spent much time in Sunnee before тАУ I was looking forward to staying there for a few weeks next month. In particular, IтАЩve been looking forward to my stay at Don Plaza тАУ but now with the prospect of raids outside my bedroom window, IтАЩm not so sureтАж.

May 11th, 2007, 02:05
Stay there and dont worry, Pepperami. The Don has decided to black the windows of his hotel out. They have been coated with that stuff that means you cant see in but can see out. I am not sure what the reasons for this are. In my opinion you need to be able to see into a bar or hotel in order to come to an opinion about whether you want to stay there or go in.
BG and buaseng use the same stuff on their brains.

May 11th, 2007, 02:38
Stay there and dont worry, Pepperami. The Don has decided to black the windows of his hotel out. They have been coated with that stuff that means you cant see in but can see out. I am not sure what the reasons for this are. In my opinion you need to be able to see into a bar or hotel in order to come to an opinion about whether you want to stay there or go in.
BG and buaseng use the same stuff on their brains.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/roflao.gif Excellent remark about BG and buaseng Lester. On reflection, I don't think I would like to see into or out of either of those two minds. Oh My Buddha. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/scared.gif

On a serious note, not that I wasn't being serious, go ahead Pepperami and stick to your plans, I am sure that you will have a great time in Sunee and enjoy the company of many that go there. The new Don Plaza hotel is absolutely superb and with the hospitality of it's Managing Director Eric, I am sure that this will only add to your pleasure whilst staying there.

The raids whilst at times a little inconvenient, are really quite harmless and of the many times I have been present in Sunee whilst these raids have been conducted, I have yet to see any farang troubled or spoken to by the police at any time whatsoever. I hope that you go ahead with your planned visit and wish you a great vacation which I am sure you will have.

Choc Dee Pepperami. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif

G.

Aunty
May 11th, 2007, 05:10
Look the problem here is that the whole place needs rebranding. A new look, a whole new vibe. Clean the place up. A new name would be a start. How about Fiddleton-on-sea? :cheers:

May 11th, 2007, 05:43
The idea that Sunee is the only pedo area in thailand is absured. I am not sure why it attracts so much attention but There are in fact other areas in thailand which are much more active than sunee. There are only 2 bars that currently act on the fringes of the law in having underage dancers. Don't condemn them all for these two. The other bars take great care to ID all their dancers. The comment that so far foreigners ahve not been bothered is true but eventually they will target us, if only for ID checks, but that alone would be enough to kill interest in the area. The biggest threat tho is that they don't make sunee an entertainment area when they redo the plan for entertainment areas.

May 11th, 2007, 07:39

Yet every one of those "good establishments" and "nice people" are promoting the sex industry in Thailand, which is not only patently illegal, but also harmful to the country. "Good" and "nice", indeed.

May 11th, 2007, 09:00
Did you ever see an animation you could resist adding to your posts?

May 11th, 2007, 10:37

Well Boogyman, now that you mention it, there is one that springs to mind. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/2finger.gif

Yet every one of those "good establishments" and "nice people" are promoting the sex industry in Thailand, which is not only patently illegal, but also harmful to the country. "Good" and "nice", indeed.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/violin.gif

May 11th, 2007, 14:45

Well Boogyman, now that you mention it, there is one that springs to mind. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/2finger.gif

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/violin.gif

Well Georgie, I asked if there was one you could resist putting up. But I guess the answer in no.

May 11th, 2007, 14:59
I have to say that most of my (night) time in Pattaya was spent in the Panorama Bar last time around in Boystown with a few jaunts out to Jomtien and Sunee. Whilst there is no doubt that a pedo scene exists in Sunee, there are also a number of very reputable bars, the one run by the French guy & his Thai boyfriend stands out to me, with some of the nicest staff and customers you could happen to meet.

The appeal of Sunee for me was actually a group of gay bars where you could sit outside and watch the world (no matter how depraved and overweight - myself included) pass by.

Actually, I suppose none of the bars in Sunee or Boystown could technical be called 'reputable' or exist in such numbers in any other country. Where else can so many bars be grouped together where waiters and the like can be offed.

Do you refer to Come In Bar which is located just opp. Corner Bar? David is french and running this bar quite a couple of years now. Come Inn Bar is a excellent place. Open, clean, very friendly service.

May 11th, 2007, 17:55
I think Sunee is fine just the way it is. There are great bars, good food, and many good friends (both Thai and farang). I think those that post otherwise, never really go there. They don't even live or visit Thailand.

I go there several nights a week, I have not taken off anyone since I have a Thai friend of eight years. He enjoys having a drink and talking with our friends almost as much as I do.

It amazes me why others think they are so superior they can pass judgment on others. Very insecure about themselves, so they make judgments since they can remain anonymous.

As to the "raids", this has gone on for years in every part of Pattaya. Some years ago the police would show up at Hollywood Disco, Xzyte, etc. This is there way to catch those taking illegal drugs. Just sit back and watch the show. It is all good theater.

Don's Plaza is very nice. They are a good addition to the neighborhood.

I have thought for years that if the owners in Sunee wold get together and let the area be a walking area (like New Orleans French Quarter) it would be better for business.

May 11th, 2007, 19:12
I think Sunee is fine just the way it is. There are great bars, good food, and many good friends (both Thai and farang). I think those that post otherwise, never really go there. They don't even live or visit Thailand.

I go there several nights a week, I have not taken off anyone since I have a Thai friend of eight years. He enjoys having a drink and talking with our friends almost as much as I do.

It amazes me why others think they are so superior they can pass judgment on others. Very insecure about themselves, so they make judgments since they can remain anonymous.

As to the "raids", this has gone on for years in every part of Pattaya. Some years ago the police would show up at Hollywood Disco, Xzyte, etc. This is there way to catch those taking illegal drugs. Just sit back and watch the show. It is all good theater.

I have thought for years that if the owners in Sunee wold get together and let the area be a walking area (like New Orleans French Quarter) it would be better for business.

Dear Pattayamale,

Your thoughts are noble but you are a bit out of touch with reality.I too, have frequented many bars in Sunnee for many years, although you could definitely say the beer bars as opposed to the go go bars.

I have been there at all times of the day from early morning until very late at night. I visit regularly Come Inn bar which is very well run, The Corner Bar now, has seen a massive improvement and the German guys have improved the standard of establishments no end in the area.

Why not speak the reality and call A spade, a shovel!

The place has a filthy name with the Authorities, hence the frequency of raids by Chonburi and Bangkok. It has a bad name in City Hall, it has a bad name with many Thais and Farang.

Do you think the show in Kaos, I think the name is, diagonal to Come Inn [ you can see my interest in the go go bars in Sunnee] owned by the Frenchman would be allowed in Jomtien, Pattayaland Soi's, Soi Day/Night or anywhere.??

And regards your post, Why is it packed to the rafters for an underage obscene show nightly, if the area is as classy as you imply??

These facts cannot be denied, whether you like it or not.

Underage boys and juvenile delinquents make a beeline for the place.

It has a Thai mafia in place, it has pool halls,gaming machines on tap, internet Cafe's all close by and adjacent to each other and is far enough off the main road, to cause minimum attention, if you do not know it is there!!

You can see the Yaa Baa boys openly at 3am/4am off their heads in the open air pool bar until 6am, The glue sniffers, the constant stream of vastly underage sat on the steps of Clubber at the same times.

The vast majority employed there are either boys who cannot get employment in Pattayaland Sois, either because of IDs or have been kicked out for previous misdemeanours or are not of age and the Thai mamasans allow the old "I'll bring my ID tomorrow",.

You cannot point to an individual boy and use them as an example. You will also find, A large majority of boys from the other areas of Pattaya, do not want to go there or try to meet you later to avoid going there.

A policeman at either end , as has been suggested will not work, as they will become familiar and accept payments from the bars to turn a "blind eye"

Until many of the above points are cleared up and sustainably cleaned up, the place will continue withthis reputation.

Your last point about it becoming a Sunnee walking street won't happen as it is up to City Hall and not the bar owners themselves.

I've been here a lot of years and get along and like many preople down there,but I do live in the real world.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 11th, 2007, 19:36
Sunnee Plaza is one of the most unique little spots in the world..one can sit and watch the passing parade for hours ( as one can in Boyztown). Places like Sunnee don't last forever..make the most of it while it's there.

Of course it has share of rogues and undesirables but that makes it just that bit more interesting.

There have always been places like Sunnee that were fascinating while they lasted..Marrakesh, Tangier, a section of the Via Veneto in Rome, the Cafe De Flore and Club Sept in Paris. Mykonos, Ibiza..they've all become homogenized boring trendy dull spots full of the vacant Y generation rabbiting on about mortgages and babies and such, and thinking they're amazing because they know a couple of fags..love Sunnee or leave it. :headbang:

May 11th, 2007, 20:09
[
Let me ask you when the last time was that you visited Sunee? Obviously not at anytime recently! I happen to know that a lot of members of this forum frequent Sunee, that are neither paedophiles or druggies and whom I am sure will confirm what I stated earlier about the area, is true and it is changing for the better. As someone that enjoys some of the bars in Sunee, along with some of the good friends I have made there over the years including some of the owners, I resent your remarks and take them personally.

I was there exactly two weeks ago. I invariably make one visit to the place each trip with the hope of seeing changes (for the better). I regret to say that yet again my hopes were dashed, nothing has changed and it was same, same with under-age boys accosting lone farangs walking the sois, at least two of the bars obviously employing under-age kids and drug dealers hanging around on the street corners touting for business. All of this was quite blatant and obvious to see.

Obviously not every farang who frequents the area is a druggie or a pedo (and I never said they were) but if they choose to frequent an area with such a bad reputation they must expect to be tarred with the same brush.

llz
May 12th, 2007, 01:36
Obviously not every farang who frequents the area is a druggie or a pedo (and I never said they were) but if they choose to frequent an area with such a bad reputation they must expect to be tarred with the same brush.
I spend most of my evenings in Pattaya in S P because I am fed up with the women, the high prices, the boys with an attitude, and mostly the too sanitized atmosphere in most Pattayaland bars. I hope that despite its slowly progressing "gentrification", Sunee will never become as boring as, say, Boyztown ... or there will be another place in Pattaya to replace it.
Be sure I could not care less about what some bigots could think about me ...

May 12th, 2007, 04:32
Yeah buaseng....and I'm about to watch a porn film for the umpteenth time in the hope that it's not as disgustingly perverted as it was the first 10 times round. No doubt I'll be disappointed......yet again.

francois
May 12th, 2007, 09:26
" 'A chacun son gout!"/ To each his own taste! For those who cannot abide Sunnee and its denizens let them enjoy life elsewhere. For me the allure of the sleaze brings me to Sin City away from the homogenized, pasturized, sanitized and plasticized rest of the civilized world. As noted by O'Booze, Sunnee is a place to be experienced, love it or hate it, for its uniqueness. Savour life life while you can, death is forever.
Some other lively but sleazy places to enjoy are St Ceclia's Plaza in Tijuana, Mexico and, bien sur, Rue St. Catherine in Montreal, Canada.

Francois

May 12th, 2007, 12:16
... away from the homogenized, pasturized, sanitized and plasticized rest of the civilized worldNot a European then, our francois

puckered_penguin
May 12th, 2007, 13:25
тАж I think those that post otherwise, never really go there. They don't even live or visit Thailand.

Totally agree with most of your comments PM . I single out people like buaseng as someone who seems to be most paranoid and insecure about his own pedo tendencies.

тАж Your last point about it becoming a Sunnee walking street won't happen as it is up to City Hall and not the bar owners themselves.тАЩтАЩ

I think this is incorrect as Sunnee is private property and not adopted by City Hall. Hence it has no Soi Numbers. Thus It is up to the landlords to do what they want as to traffic and security control etc. I believe they are disinterested.

May 12th, 2007, 13:41
Dear puckered penguin,

Pattayaland Soi 3 is a private Soi, especially as we were reminded of this when it needed total new sewereage and drainage pipes which were paid for by US.

Also, when I needed a new power supply to feed the new side of Le Cafe Royale, that was also paid for by US. Any costs, they tell us "The costs are down to us as it is a private Soi"

Tell them you want to make a Walking Street or put a buffet in the Soi,they tell you NO, not without permission!

By all means, you go and tell them.

May 12th, 2007, 16:41
Tell them you want to make a Walking Street or put a buffet in the Soi,they tell you NO, not without permission!

As I'm sure you can appreciate, even "private" streets include provisions granting right of way and access to the public. Jomthien Soi 1 is a good example. There's an apartment block at the back that actually owns a chunk of the soi itself, and tried to close it off from the backside. The other residents of the soi took it to the city government, which upheld their right of vehicular access.

May 12th, 2007, 18:16
Sure,

I get it and I wasn't having a pop at anyone. They have supply vehicles for beer deliveries, access for workmen, laundry services, cleaning services, it is endless.

That is why the argument of Madam Sunnee and no numbers on buildings would not matter as it is a "right of way".

Bear in mind, Madam Sunnee has a big house at the end down there, what's gonna happen if her teabags delivery doesn't get through!

It'll be worse than Chonburi and Bangkok Police together!

May 12th, 2007, 19:58
Dear Kquill,
I edited your reply to me to save space since I wanted to respond to you about a few points.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
тАЬDear Pattayamale,
Your thoughts are noble but you are a bit out of touch with realityтАж.
And regards your post, Why is it (Kaos) packed to the rafters for an underage obscene show nightly, if the area is as classy as you imply?.....? These facts cannot be denied, whether you like it or not. You can see the Yaa Baa boys openly at 3am/4am off their heads in the open air pool bar until 6am, The glue sniffers, the constant stream of vastly underage sat on the steps of Clubber at the same times. ----A policeman at either end , as has been suggested will not work, as they will become familiar and accept payments from the bars to turn a "blind eye" I've been here a lot of years and get along and like many preople down there,but I do live in the real world.тАЭ
__________________________________________________ _________________________
I agree that your and my reality maybe different, but I donтАЩt think it fair to say I am out of touch. I just see things differently. As an example, I have never been accussed in any court system of breaking the law, but some people I know have been accused of yaa baa possessionтАжsome spent time in jailтАж.and want us to believe they are тАЬliily white cleanтАЭ. I still think those people are nice peopleтАжbut I donтАЩt understand the reality of smuggling things. Nor do I judge these people as you wish to do. I have owned businesses and never empolyed a theif who was accused of stealing from charity. тАЬThese facts can not be denied whether you like it or notтАЭ as you say.
I did not mean to imply Sunee Plaza was classy. I meant to say I would not change it. Could the streets be a bit cleaner, yesтАжso could Second road! I think the owners of La Cage, White Night, Topman, Memories, Don Plaza, Come in, Corner bar, are nice people and run very nice clean places. I have been to Krazy Dragon, Kaos, K-Boys (but not for a long time). Many, many of your former customers I have seen in Kaos, but I donтАЩt judge them as pedo or bad people.
BoysTown is different than Sunee. Drinks are higher priced so are off fees. The shows at Wild West is very outrageous compared to other places. I enjoyed the the shows at Throb and use to eat dinner at Caf├й Royale several times a month. I used to go there for drinks at late night and when the other bars were ordered not to serve alcoholтАжthey broke the law anyway. I love the shows at Ambiance when тАЬMadam JimтАЭ is on stage.
You see Kquill, I agree I may not know what the real world is. I am just a guy that has been lucky enough to see much of the world. I love the difference I find rather than the sameness some people long for. Do you know that some people in Thailand are involved in the flesh trade? They actually have what some call brothels in other places. They pay workers to sit around and then collect money from тАЬcustomersтАЭ who want to have sex with these workers. Yes, they make money from prostitution!! Such sin!! And all against the law. Pardon me while I put on my тАЬunreal worldтАЭ glasses. Oh and if you would like a pair, just let me know! With much love
__________________________________________________ ____

May 12th, 2007, 21:03
Dear Pattayamale,

The post was truthful and factual as I see it and did not really attack Sunnee just dealt with real issues, unlike yours.

Your implications of Yaa Baa, you are moving into an area you know nothing about, not only was time spent in prison for a crime not committed, an apology was made by the Assistant Chief Commissioner of the National Police of Thailand, in front of HM Consul Mr. Deryck Fisher and duly noted and recorded in Embassy records.

I'll be happy to show you, I still have it!!

Second, three appeal court judges unanimously threw it out in Rayong and stated there was no case to answer and were scathing with regards to the Police.

A bit ridiculous really, when the value in the year 2000 of the alleged 100 tablets had a street value of just over 100 pounds sterling and the flight ticket was 750 pounds don't you think???

Your point on prison is irrelevant as it is connected to the above.

Your accusation regards charity is appalling, board members know and can look what was raised and the person in question vehemently denied the accusation but left and was no longer employed by the premises on the very night this accusation was levelled.

Regards charity monies, I always refused to get involved in this and Mick,[ Le CafeRoyale] A qualified Accountant used to do all the financials and I doubt you will get them any better prepared or explained. The PGF NEVER had a complaint.

What else am I supposed to do,in the kind of situation that occurred, I didn't usually take my nails and crucifix to the bar every night

In fact it was my night off and I had to return to the premises.

Your point on running a showbar and all that it entails is accepted and has never been denied.

We obviously look at things very differently!

I suggest you look at Throb and Splash's customer and bars contributions to the good causes and amounts that were raised.

The post I wrote does not justify this kind of ill informed response and you should be ashamed for writing it.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 12th, 2007, 21:08
"if they choose to frequent an area with such a bad reputation they must expect to be tarred with the same brush."

people say that about visiting Thailand..not just Sunnee..it's reputation as a "sex tourist" destination tars everyone with brush...as boygeenyous will agree !!

May 12th, 2007, 21:33
I think Sunee is fine just the way it is. There are great bars, good food, and many good friends (both Thai and farang). I think those that post otherwise, never really go there. They don't even live or visit Thailand..

First paragraph is wrong, I do post, I do live here and I do go there and didn't dispute in my post there were some good bars.

How can I think I am superior if I go in those bars???

You also mention about Pedos and bad people, where in my post does it mention anything of that nature???

Second paragraph, "so they make judgements since they can remain anonymous"

What are you doing???? I don't see your real name here!

May 13th, 2007, 00:13
Mr. Kquill,
Please forgive me if you or others think I was saying that you were the person I was describing. I was not. My point was that just because someone accuses someone it does not make it reality. Nor does it make them a bad person. Just like Sunee Plaza. Those of us that visit there should not be accused of pedo or anything else. That was my point. It is way too easy to be accused, even when one is innocent.

I know nothing about what you wrote about yourself. But knowing of you, I would never have believed it. I have always found you to be an honorable man. It is simply wrong to think otherwise just because, according to your post, you were accused and spent time in a Thai jail. Never convicted. You have every right to be a bitter. It is a shame you had to go through all of that! If it was me I would have sued the government. You should have received more than an apology.

I did not put anything in my post about Throb which has donated heavily to many charities, or should I say through the customers. I remember giving several Teddy Bears which were then donated by Throb. The reason was I was trying to make a point about how people see the "real world" differently.

I don't know what you think I should be ashamed of. I think it is worse implying that many loyal customers of your former bar are doing something watching a show at Kaos. You made that accusation.

I have no desire to develop bad feelings. My post was not meant to be about you or the many good things you and your former bar did for charity. In fact when people were writing that your former bar was having many charity functions so you could pack in crowds and get much more money on drinks than was going to charity I defended your bar. You promoted many worthwhile causes. I was trying to defend myself from your comments that I was not living in the real world and out of touch with reality just because I said I liked Sunee Plaza.

I admit that fault can be found with anything. And if you took my comments personally, I appologize...just as the judge in your story did. But do you also appologize for accusing me of being out of touch with reality and not living in the real world? All said because I had a different view from you. Should you not be ashamed of putting down a former good customer jsut because of a differnet point of view?

May 13th, 2007, 00:49
kquill...let's get real here. I can't believe that you have not yet been called out on what motivates your attacks as it is all to obvious. You are a business man with a business that is at risk for multiple reasons, and Sunee is rising. You are doing your best to bash Sunee and continue the stereotype. Sunee's star is rising with all of the investment and upgrading of venues, the beer bars in Sunee are busy every night even in low season. Boystown has become over priced boring and full of straight tourist that have come to "see the gay monkeys in the zoo".

That last time I was at your establishment the show was sad and boring, a shadow of what it was five years ago, and one of your boys pounced on me from the stage and demanded a drink. I would suggest you focus your energies on supervising your staff and writing a new business plan.

As to the MASSIVE raid on Sunee, I was there, so this is a first person report....not some secondhand report. Absolutely no one was hasseled; the boys and police were very good spirited. The boys that had nothing to fear smiled and joked as they sat around waiting their turn to pee in the bottle. The police were most professional and unintimidating. Although it may have appered that there were many arrested there were actually few arrest as compared to the total number of boys tested. Only those that failed the pee test or had no ID were arrested. Almost all of those arrested did not work in the bars but were rounded up by the police from the streets. I dare say, that had the same raid happened in Boystown the results would have been about the same.

Jetsam
May 13th, 2007, 00:56
kquill...let's get real here. I can't believe that you have not yet been called out on what motivates your attacks as it is all to obvious. You are a business man with a business that is at risk for multiple reasons, and Sunee is rising. You are doing your best to bash Sunee and continue the stereotype. Sunee's star is rising with all of the investment and upgrading of venues, the beer bars in Sunee are busy every night even in low season. Boystown has become over priced boring and full of straight tourist that have come to "see the gay monkeys in the zoo".

That last time I was at your establishment the show was sad and boring, a shadow of what it was five years ago, and one of your boys pounced on me from the stage and demanded a drink. I would suggest you focus your energies on supervising your staff and writing a new business plan.

As to the MASSIVE raid on Sunee, I was there, so this is a first person report....not some secondhand report. Absolutely no one was hasseled; the boys and police were very good spirited. The boys that had nothing to fear smiled and joked as they sat around waiting their turn to pee in the bottle. The police were most professional and unintimidating. Although it may have appered that there were many arrested there were actually few arrest as compared to the total number of boys tested. Only those that failed the pee test or had no ID were arrested. Almost all of those arrested did not work in the bars but were rounded up by the police from the streets. I dare say, that had the same raid happened in Boystown the results would have been about the same.

What motives could kquill have in bashing sunee, since he's no longer involved with Throb or any other bar for that matter, so that is just nonsense, I like Sunee too btw :)

catawampuscat
May 13th, 2007, 01:32
We are very fortunate to have Sunee Plaza, Pattayaland sois 1,2, and 3, Jomtien Complex and even
Day-Nite as places to enjoy a drink, a meal and have some fun.

Anyone go to the opening party at Siam Boys which used to be Red Dragon in Day-Nite?

There are a couple of boy bars outside these areas and Happy Boys just outside Sunee is worth the walk
but I haven't heard a word about Cartier Boys on Soi Boikow in a while. There are a couple of massage
places in out of the way places and I have heard Madame Ed can be fun, if you can find it.

My point here is that we are fortunate to have the different areas with their own personalities and it
enriches gay life in Pattaya/Jomtien. You can enjoy them all....

May 13th, 2007, 03:00
Pattaya Mail

You say Throb hired a thief. You should be very careful of your accusations. That was malicious gossip which was going around boystowns.People especially gays like to cut people down when they are doing well.

I personally know the person in question. He would always be kind and helpful. He still is around and holds his head up high in Pattaya. If you were at the charity nights at Throb you would know that the person was on the stage at the time in question and did not handle any cash what so ever. As Kquill states the guy called Mick deals with all the cash for any event at Throb. On that evening in question i think they made a record amount. He left because of these accusations and Kquill did not release him, he left because of all the bullshit. He went to help Throb when kquill was at his lowest and made boystown a fun place to be.

I use to bring from Australia underwear for the show-boys so kquill knows me to well. I still go to Throb and believe me the place is not the same. My boyfriend use to be one of the show-boys. He has just left as he is not happy there anymore. There was so much rubbish about this person, yet my boyfriend and most of all the show-boys would die to work with him again. He was very funny and very talented. I believe certain people were put out while he was there as there businesses were suffering while Throb was packed.

Throb, while the above person was there was at its prime and if this person had not come along when Mr Kquill needed him he would not have sold it for the profit in which he got. After he left , the shows stayed the same and nothing changed. Going from being the Nos 1 bar that raises a lot of money for Charity to doing nothing.

People and not just me, look at the comments of Throb since he left really miss the events that use to occur at Throb. It was the in place to be.

Don't take my word for any of this, if you see any old show-boy staff from Throb ask them. Also the man in question can be seen in Pattaya on most evenings having a good time with friends. Ask him, he will tell you.

May 13th, 2007, 03:30
..the "gentrified" establishments are not making much of a fuss about the cleanup going on in Sunee. Its kind of like "the dog that didn't bark".

Its also not surprising that eventually a poster or two would try and take a poke at Kevin Quill.
That's too bad since his posts are a treasure trove of info and advice from a former bar owner/businessman. It's a viewpoint we don't see on these boards very often.

FWIW...my boyfriend won't let me visit Sunee because he says its a "bad place". It seems that even the Thais know its reputation. The only time I saw it I had to bribe him with an all expenses paid trip to Hollywood for him and his friends while I visitied the Den of Iniquity with another Farang friend of mine.

May 13th, 2007, 03:54
The focus of the raids seem to be on the drug industry not the underage problems. This is a reflection of the bars doing a good job of mananging the underage problems. The street boys make up the majority of the underage trade and most of these are boys that have been turned out because the families can no longer feed or clothe them. They have little choice in what they can do to survive and the government doesn't have agencies in place that can handle the numbers of boys needing help. Until there is a way to help reunite these boys with their familes and then help the familes so they can remain intact there will be hunger and the boys will be there. To think that sunee is the only area with this problem is absurd. Can you imagine walking the streets and seeing starving dying boys laying all over the place as they do in Africa. Its easy to degrade someone instead of doing anything to help change the system.

Daniel-old
May 13th, 2007, 06:17
'Mr. Kquill,
Please forgive me if you or others think I was saying that you were the person I was describing.'

Mr Pattaya Male,
Please do not insult our intelligence. The guy explained at great length why he believed your perception of Sunee to be unrealistic. Surely he is entitled to voice his opinion without someone passing snide innuendoes, made possible only because he chooses not to post anonymously. That was a really cheap shot!

bucknaway
May 13th, 2007, 08:11
I would like to comment but the claws are out and I don't want to get into a fight simply for adding a point of view.

May 13th, 2007, 08:32
I've never fucked a Republican before. You'll have to let us know what it's like, Billy.

May 13th, 2007, 09:05
I've never fucked a Republican before. You'll have to let us know what it's like, Billy.

No, but like most of us you have BEEN fucked by a Republican.

whooweee I just couldn't resist that one..... :geek:

May 13th, 2007, 10:17
Perhaps, gentlemen who have made their living pimping boys shouldn't cast stones.

globalwanderer
May 13th, 2007, 11:49
I haven't heard a word about Cartier Boys on Soi Boikow in a while.

Cartier is getting more customers these days, particularly for the 1210 cabaret and sexy boy show - although I find teh earlier show more fun. They have also added a row of sofas which means you don't have to sit on the awful straight back benches. The number and variety of boys has also increased. I find it a friendly place and often drop in on the way to or from Boyztown.

Cartier is actually about half way along Soi Lengkee which runs between Soi Buakao and Third Road

catawampuscat
May 13th, 2007, 12:35
Bucky, by posting your reluctance to post on this thread, you still got into trouble with the newly reformed
wx40 and kenc and bg joined in the folly. Bucky, if I posted photos of my body, I probably wouldn't
raise such excitement, except in one old Brit.

This forum is enriched with the variety of its posters, even including wx40 and some of the more
notorious among us. SGF loses something everytime a poster leaves and if I could make one
suggestion, it would be to be more welcoming to newbies and less quick to scare them away.

George and kquill have added new life and couldn't be scared away even by the nastiest among us
and lots of others help to keep the forum the most interesting, entertaining and informative place to go to find
out about gayThailand.

I have often criticized management in the past and the method of moderating the forum but on reflection
they do a great job and problems eventually settle out without the heavy handed moderation some prefer.

so bucky, what was your opinion you were reluctant to post?

andrewcraig
May 13th, 2007, 12:43
This forum is enriched with the varitey of its posters, even including wx40 and some of the more
notorious among us. SGF loses something everytime a poster leaves and if I could make one
suggestion,

You may be right , but when Badboybilly,boygeorge,nrsydney and all the other names goes on about sydney on this forum I see red..
if he is so lonely he has to post about his fellow poofs in sydney, why doesnt he use the other forum instead of f######g up "on topic" posts.

bucknaway
May 13th, 2007, 12:59
so bucky, what was your opinion you were reluctance to post?

I will spare you guys from my opinion, but I will say that when I was staying at a hotel in Sunee and when Thai guys would ask me where I was staying, once I told them they all guessed that I liked young boys... Sunee has a reputation that goes beyond this message board and can't be changed or repaired on this board either. (Ok, so I didn't spare you my opinion after-all...)

May 13th, 2007, 19:40
....the type of shit that both you and BG are currently guilty of spreading...

Oh, dear. I can't decide, George. It might be worth ignoring...IF... same-same shit keeps people like them away?... On the other hand; that may be what they hope to achieve?... So they might have it all to themselves.

THE SUNNEE
(Parody) from song: THE BOWERY From the show: A TRIP TO CHINATOWN (1892)

I was out to enjoy the sights,
there was the Sunnee ablaze with lights;
I had one of the devil's own nights,
I'll never go there any more!

Chorus:
The Sunnee, the Sunnee!
they say such things,
and they do strange things
In the Sunnee!
The Sunnee!

I had walked but a block or two,
when up came a num and said, "I go you?"
then a policeman came strolling by,
chased him away and I asked him, "Why?"

"Wasn't he pulling your ... leg?" said he;
Said I: "He never laid hands on me!"
"Get out of Sunnee, Ting-tong!" said he

(Repeat Chorus)

One dive was as wide as a hotel hall,
I didn't have a good time at all.
Just the second that I sat down,
waiter said, "New 'ATM' in town!"

He told me the place was a 'candy-store',
I never saw such bon-bons before:
boys wearing nothing but underpants,
played with their ... noses ... and called it, dance!

"Where you flom? Wha' you name? You li'?...
Me Pling?"
I Lor you! Okay; Off me, dah-ling.
For you Jing-jing I do everything!
Buy frien' me a dring', me one more."

From out of floor the I heard:"Me Khun Mot!
Bin you ... own-ry... nine-hunled baht:
t'ree drink', one off fee and tip for me....
boy go change clothe' now. Bye-bye! Tee-he"

The Sunnee, the Sunnee!
they say such things,
and they do strange things
in the Sunnee!
The Sunnee!
I'll never go there but once more!

(And if you tell anyone I'll deny it
and call you a nasty old ... p...erson!)

I'd finish the song but, sorry, waaaay past my bed time (The sun's coming up! Ghaaa!)
And I really...Really...need my beauty sleep--And it takes ten-minutes with a fuzzy paint roller to slather on that wonderful new, Definity, anti-aging balm by Olay. (Definition) Definity: Defeated for Infinity.

May 14th, 2007, 00:01
Pattaya Mail

You say Throb hired a thief. You should be very careful of your accusations. That was malicious gossip which was going around boystowns.People especially gays like to cut people down'''

NO, I did not say that! Read the post. I said I never hired a thief who was accused of stealing from charity. Nor did I say anyone from Throb did. You assumed those things and put you own names to it. That is fact! You are turning the words. Just as some want to imply that those that frequent Sunee are pedo. "That is malicious gossip which goes around boystown".

Who started all those rumors in Boystown about Throb and the owners and why? I did not and would not! Some say "if there is smoke the is fire". Rumors about Kquill, rumors about others that worked there, rumors, rumors, rumors. What/who was behind this? I don't know and find it irrelevant to my post. You and Kquill jumped to some conclusion that my comment was about people from Throb. Why?

I never said anything in my post about any certain person. Think of people of the church who condemned gays, drugs and pedophiles and then were caught doing what they condemn! Think of Catholic priest who stole from charity and bought underage boys with that money!

That is the "real world" I am talking about. Why would you even raise such issues from the past. Most posters probably knew nothing about it until you and KQuill went into detail. How dare you try to turn that on me! It is YOU that revealed those things.

I use to love going to Throb. I enjoyed the shows. I spent money there. I did not care about what people accused them of.

I replied when Kquill defamed me by saying I was out of touch and not living in reality when all I said was I liked Sunee Plaza the way it is. I see the same things in Sunee that kQuill says he sees. I also have seen some of the "boys" from Boystown doing drugs at Xzyte and Hollywood. Get real! Not everyone is "Lilly white". I have seen owners of some of the best known bars get thrown out of places because they were so drunk they could hardly stand. So what! That does not make them less. Neither do I think less of the owners of really good bars and eateries that are located in Sunee Plaza. They are great people....just like you probaly are and Kquill is! Are you 2 saying that the owners and customers of White Night, Come in, Corner Bar, and Memories are less because they have businesses in Sunee? I love going to those places. I love the food across from Don Plaza and from the carts that come by. That is reality. Those owners and customers are good people....just like business owners and customers in Boystown (which also have more girlie bars, some with underage girls) than Sunee. I enjoy going to Jomtien and drinking at Bondi and eating at Mignon, Manhattans, Brunos, etc.

I love the differences in all of those areas and would not want to see them change! Should we put guards at the entrances to all of those places?

Don't try and make problems when none was intended.

Marsha-old
May 14th, 2007, 02:51
Pattaya Male, You are very clever in your words and also very nasty.

You know what you mean and everyone else knows what your getting at.

Hope Kquill continues to post.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 14th, 2007, 07:19
"THE SUNNEE
(Parody) from song: THE BOWERY From the show: A TRIP TO CHINATOWN (1892) "
:toothy1:

May 14th, 2007, 07:29
I replied when Kquill defamed me ...Is it possible to defame anonymous posters?

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 14th, 2007, 07:40
"Is it possible to defame anonymous posters?"

just ask Princess H**da..but don't get onto the subject of suing for defamation !

May 14th, 2007, 12:47

Marigar,

Thanks.

At one time, I would have thought, "What's the point" and stopped posting. I think I've matured enough at 45 years old now to accept and realize people have opinions that differ to mine, that's what makes a World.

I have had a number of private e mails from members on different issues and I have equally been given advice through the private e mails.

I actually, re read my post on this, and see nothing wrong with it.

I still , and its the way I see it, think my post was to " Not look through rose coloured glasses" with regards Sunnee and the reason for its bad reputation, a lot of Sunnee bar owners agree with me!

As I have said before, I am a visitor to Sunnee, have been for years, visit a great many of the bars there, have supported events there, even with our shows for charity at one point, free of charge, but see it for what it is.

Also Pattayamale with his posts, I believe, could not have meant another poster in Pattaya other than me.

I cannot defame you when I don't know who you are, If I walk through Sunnee and ask, "Anyone seen Pattaya Male", I am likely to get a Newspaper thrown in my direction!

May 14th, 2007, 12:58

Yes I know what I meant. I am happy if others understand what I was trying to get at. I wish I did not have to clarify it so many times. I agree that at times I can be nasty but was not trying to be.

I too hope kquill continues to post. And why wouldn't he? His thread about being the boss was very interesting. It received a large number of replies. He has a lot of experience in Pattaya and is a nice guy. When I was a customer of his at Throb, he provided many enjoyable nights. He is a very good business provider and hope he will open another venue. In my opinion Throb has not been nearly as good, before he took back ownership or since. He has a great talent. He is a tough guy. I think anyone that survives in the bar business must be. He is not a quiter just because someone disagrees with him on one issue. He as said before is a strong willed, kind man.

May 14th, 2007, 13:04
PattayaMale,

Thanks. The subject is in the dustbin, We are not on the planet long enough.

I am enjoying being back on the board and listening as well as posting.

I don't know everything, and don't pretend to, I'll leave that to Homintern.

catawampuscat
May 14th, 2007, 13:55
Maybe, Spike will show his mercy again and close this thread which has been played out.

maybe it will irritate smiles that catawampuscat is trying to dictate and run the board and that would
be worth it, if Spike concurs. :cat:

May 14th, 2007, 14:00
Maybe, Spike will show his mercy again and close this thread which has been played out.

maybe it will irritate smiles that catawampuscat is trying to dictate and run the board and that would
be worth it, if Spike concurs. :cat:

Looks like we have a new assistant moderator...

elephantspike
May 14th, 2007, 14:05
Looks like we have a new assistant moderator...

Not likely!

:munky2:

catawampuscat
May 14th, 2007, 16:01
Just noticed our beloved boygeenyus is just a couple of posts short of the big 3000.!!! :cheers:
I guess he has a lot to say. :cat:

May 14th, 2007, 16:03
Just noticed our beloved boygeenyus is just a couple of posts short of the big 3000.!!! :cheers:
I guess he has a lot to say. :cat:

Ya darned tootin' I do!

May 14th, 2007, 16:12
DELETED

Dboy
May 14th, 2007, 16:53
Sunee is not a bad place. There are bad things going on there, such as:

1) the kids sniffing glue (why don't they clear THESE kids out instead of going after bar boys?)

2) kids begging for food (I assume this is a scam, since *someone* must be taking care of them

3) stinky (the place is filthy, but maybe that keeps the gawkers away)

But there are also plenty of great things about Sunee Plaza:

1) good entertainment venues (much better than Boyztown)

2) nice mellow neighborhood bars (Come In bar)

3) lower prices as compared to Boyztown

4) less of a Corporate greed vibe to it as compared to Boyztown

5) not frequented by the tour bus crowd (a BIG plus)

6) less vehicle noise/traffic in Sunee

My opinion is that Sunee is much more fun for a night out than Boyztown, although I do frequent both. The
venues are much better in Sunee, but there are more dining options in Boyztown area. On the same evening (this past saturday night) my non-scientific observation was that there were more people in Sunee
than in Boyztown, but much more vehicle traffic in Boyztown area. The best "boyztown" venues are actually not in Boyztown (Pattaya- Land Soi 1 & 2 are a bit better than LSoi 3 right now imo). With more gay venues
migrating north, into land soi 1, it will be interesting to see what happens in that area.

Dboy

May 14th, 2007, 17:19
mmmm, why Police are raiding? May they are provoked! Ya Ba and other drugs and Kids in Go Go Bars, Bars open without lisences. All Pattaya raided in the last few weeks. That is not only Sunee Plaza.

Dboy
May 14th, 2007, 18:06
I think there are way too many gay bars,etc and they are starting to spread now across the pattayaland sois.Eventually half of the sois will be gay go go bars.
Must be a lot of poofs around i suppose.

It's also straight white girls. I saw a group of them last night hitting every boy bar on land soi 1 in order, from
beach rd to 2nd rd. Why does no one complain about all the pervy biaches going to thailand?

Dboy

bigben
May 14th, 2007, 18:21
Gentlemen,

Since some (most ?) of the owners don't give a hoot about women and sometimes their boyfriends inside gay clubs there is a sure fire way to solve the problem.

Check Bin please.

When I visit Pattaya I always try and remember the doormen and the venues who are waving in women and straight men.

Those are the places that I refuse to spend my money in.

If I wanted a mixed club I would seek them out, but I want to see boys and to me there is nothing more annoying than having breeders and/or women in the Go-go bars or other gay venues.

If enough of us would follow suit, maybe the greedy owners would wake-up---but I doubt it.

Maybe that is why I prefer Sunee Plaza to the other areas. Less women and breeders. Maybe the seediness of Sunee Plaza is enough to turn their Lilly white stomachs.

Daniel-old
May 14th, 2007, 22:30
For me, it's not a question of Sunee vs Boyztown. We each have our own criteria for deciding what makes a good bar. I guess the street is not that high on my list of priorities.

In my opinion, the quality of bars varies enormously within the Pattayaland Sois. Exactly the same can be said for the bars in Sunee Plaza.

Sure, Sunee Plaza can be sleazy, but I came to Pattaya, not Walton's Mountain. Sure, Pattayaland can be more expensive than Sunee, but there's more to value for money than just the price of a drink.

May 15th, 2007, 07:39
FWIW...my boyfriend won't let me visit Sunee because he says its a "bad place". It seems that even the Thais know its reputation. The only time I saw it I had to bribe him with an all expenses paid trip to Hollywood for him and his friends while I visitied the Den of Iniquity with another Farang friend of mine.

Jesus Christ what is the world coming to?

His bf won't let him go and he has to bribe him to go????

kenc you are what Billy would call a wooly moof. I guess you are the bottom in your relationship? I am sure I'd let my bf tell me where I go and where I don't go.

Well shucks, I guess you got my number!
Actually in the US we call it "pussy whipped" :kuli:

May 15th, 2007, 13:32
When ordering your drink just tell them you want to order the 69 baht drink and check the bill when it arrives. If its not what you ordered send it back. Whats hard about that?

andrewcraig
May 15th, 2007, 13:54
Well shucks, I guess you got my number!
Actually in the US we call it "pussy whipped

The only difference is KENC,is that you were "pussy whipped" by your boyfriend,a big ugly smelly hairy bloke !!!!!!!

a big ugly smelly hairy bloke !

what you mean a parking ranger

andrewcraig
May 15th, 2007, 18:37
[i][b

mate,i done something better than that ! i have written a 7 page complaint letter to Spike about it !

All these 4,7, 11 page complaints are a throw back to Alan Jones the Sydney shock jock who was found in a toilet in London whilst coaching an Australian Rugby Union International Test side

Badboybilly worships him.

He is on warning for his comments on gay people like wx40atp, yet Billy idolizes him.

BTW does AFP stand for Australian Federal Police. All your talk or undercover and so on??????

May 15th, 2007, 23:10
Jesus Christ what is the world coming to?I haven't seen Jesus respond to this question yet. Anyone know where he is?

May 16th, 2007, 05:23
I haven't seen Jesus respond to this question yet. Anyone know where he is?

Perhaps interviewing Evanglist Jerry Falwell?

May 16th, 2007, 17:25
I found Jerry Falwell to be a big blow-hard during his most recent incarnation. I will be sending him back to Earth shortly, in the form of an extremely submissive Sunee Plaza go-go boy.

Jesus

May 16th, 2007, 17:33
I found Jerry Falwell to be a big blow-hard during his most recent incarnation. I will be sending him back to Earth shortly, in the form of an extremely submissive Sunee Plaza go-go boy.

Jesus

The Second Cumming?

May 16th, 2007, 18:14
What does any of this have to do with the raids?