PDA

View Full Version : is this your group boygeenyus ???

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 9th, 2007, 10:39
This sounds like one very angry Thai lad or is it demented farang ??
GAM_ALL_NARAK

This is your Asians' Home on the Net.
Think of Asians' Home on the Net when you think of Smooth Cute Asian Guys!

We care ONLY on REALITY / PRACTICAL things. We do not worship any... We do not look-down on any... We do not discriminate at all. We do not build a castle in the air.
We are friendly, but We NEITHER do anything for free NOR with hopes. We care the value of Asians and we are proud to be Asians too.
YOUTH is the most PRECIOUS time in life. Please VALUE your YOUTH. Never JAIL YOURSELVES --Don't waste your PRECIOUS YOUTH in the HANDS of SLY OLD PIGS. Join us to kick-out those nasty vomitable tourists.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAM_ALL_NARAK/

May 9th, 2007, 10:53
"...those nasty vomitable tourists.."

Oh I LOVE it!
How on earth did you find that Boozy? What the hell were you googling?

Now let's see... what would he call the Farang Expats? This could be more fun than Bucknaway's "fill in the caption" posts!

May 9th, 2007, 11:26
Don't waste your PRECIOUS YOUTH in the HANDS of SLY OLD PIGS. Join us to kick-out those nasty vomitable tourists.

You know what,

I totally agree with him, I'm not a tourist!

lonelywombat
May 9th, 2007, 11:48
I see the website owner is aurora_rockie and from memory he has had many attacks on caucasions in asian groups

I am sure he also does a naked show on his webcam every night. not young not pretty not interesting

May 9th, 2007, 12:08
Yes, "aurora_rockie" is quite the piece of work. He had quite an anti-falang tirade on one of his previous Yahoo groups. I thought I had saved it, but can't find it now. The quote by Lunchtime in the opening post is mild compared to the one I'm referring to.

He used to do "naked sex shows" online which were quite pathetic, as lonelywombat more politely said. If you enjoy watching an unattractive, out-of-shape and overweight, 30- or 40-something year old asian fellow rolling around on the floor in very unflattering poses, you might have enjoyed the show. I watched one time out of curiosity. There was nothing erotic, attractive or "sexy" about it. He has about as much appeal and talent as a mangy soi dog rolling around on its back.

May 9th, 2007, 12:21
He has about as much appeal and talent as a mangy soi dog rolling around on its back.

Now,

Don't feed the troll! Did he sing songs from musicals as well [ The Dog! ]

andrewcraig
May 9th, 2007, 13:34
He has about as much appeal and talent as a mangy soi dog rolling around on its back.

Now,

Don't feed the troll! Did he sing songs from musicals as well [ The Dog! ]

Was the dog called Joanne

May 9th, 2007, 13:59
Didn't we go round this a while back. His Yahoo group used to autosend a load of files as soon as you join up, some of which contained quite blatant racist abuse. He appears to be an ageing Silom lad who is taking ageing heavily, but not the heavily ageing.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 9th, 2007, 14:02
Thai groups..and up it popped.

He sound a bit schizophrenic..."Please VALUE your YOUTH"...."but We NEITHER do anything for free"

he must be getting on a bit himself..maybe he's a disgruntled aging former bar boy.

What's he got against vomiting tourists ?? :kuku: