PDA

View Full Version : He said its dangerous being a BB?

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 7th, 2007, 20:43
"Singing In The Rain"..incidentaly I went to a promotion in London for a musical called that and I still the yellow umbrella they gave us with the words of the song on it..it yours anytime you want to go to my house in Acton and colect it.:pukeleft:

Couldn't you have chosen a nice selection from South Pacific ?.."I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair..." always gets me up and bopping.

If you lost your hard-on..image the poor lad. Surely you know by now that once they are away from the bars they become very shy in the shower etc..you silly queen.

bao-bao
May 7th, 2007, 21:00
I suspect it may have just been a bad acid trip. I heard similar stories from people back in the days of psychedelia.

I'd suggest WD-40 try 500mg of Thorazine next time. Takes the edge off. :drunken:

May 8th, 2007, 16:53
really Bao,you really make me angry when im talking about something so serious that you have to put silly remarks back to me .
Now, let me get this straight: You expect us to believe that you are credible, and serious, when you say that are shocked that some barboys encounter abuse after they are offed, and all the while you have a history of posting stuff like this:

One thing i always like to do with boys who pester me to come with them a second time and their first time sex was not good,is to tie them to the wardrobe handles ,you can buy plastic handcuffs too,and then whip them with your belt and then make them get on their knees and bark like a dog together.Just get on the floor with them on all floors and start barking.then hand them about 400 b,yes they will argue but boys i have done this with never bothered me again.
I have had even boys leave in the middle of me barking and not even bothered to collect their tip.
(source: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15-15.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/farang-kicks-thai-ass-t11515-15.html))

I also recall episodes of kicking a trick down the stairs, amongst other delightful posts of yours.

fedssocr
May 8th, 2007, 18:13
really Bao,you really make me angry when im talking about something so serious that you have to put silly remarks back to me .

Something so serious? Having a boy sing "Singing In The Rain" while washing his armpits in the shower and "Que Sera Sera" while flapping his arms like a butterfly? You call that serious? I like to have a relatively light-hearted time with the boys too, but this is a little nuts.

jolyjacktar
May 14th, 2007, 03:57
Hey WX you wanna pay me for a night of pure bliss. I would show your fat old arse a trick or two. I would love to role you arround the deck of my trawler amongst the old fish scales and kipper heads. Put a bit of shine on that big old lump of Aussie blubber you carry with you.

Jetsam
May 14th, 2007, 04:30
in a temple too? how low can you go?

iHey WX you wanna pay me for a night of pure bliss. I would show your fat old arse a trick or two. I would love to role you arround the deck of my trawler amongst the old fish scales and kipper heads. Put a bit of shine on that big old lump of Aussie blubber you carry with you.

How cute (or sad ), one and the same poster under different usernames have a conversation with eachother http://images.fok.nl/s/emo.gif

May 14th, 2007, 05:23
It goes both ways. Prostitues and their customers are exposed to any potential risky situation. Nevertheless, they choose to take the risk.

jolyjacktar
May 14th, 2007, 06:12
Well look what bit of JETSAM floated with the flotsam past my keel! Dude your way outa it. Im no Aussie and sure aint fat. so the same person naaaaaaaa dont think so