PDA

View Full Version : German tourist looses his ring!

May 7th, 2007, 07:57
Pictures show the ring went missing in an X-ray scanning machine at airport
The Nation

"Pictures recorded by X-ray scanning machine showed that the diamond ring of a German tourist disappeared after it entered the machine at Suvarnabhumi Airport on April 24. That 2.5-karat diamond ring worth about worth about Bt500,000 belonged to a German tourist, Dr Richard Chrobop.

Piyarat Donbandit, 34, who is a relative to Dr Chrobop represented him in lodging a complaint with police. She said the German tourist put his waistcoat and other possessions, including the ring, into a basket to pass the scanning machine at the departure exit. But when the basket went out from the machine, the ring disappeared."

The Nation

fedssocr
May 7th, 2007, 09:03
who wears a ring that expensive to the airport? You're just asking for trouble. How many times do you read travel advice that says don't wear valuables or flash a lot of cash when you are traveling?

May 8th, 2007, 00:29
Darlings i lost my ring when i visited the Colonel in his Bangkok home. OHH i mean cherry :colors: :colors:

May 8th, 2007, 22:11
fedssocr, what a sad life you must have if you walk around always expecting to be robbed and cheated.

May 9th, 2007, 04:31
Pictures show the ring went missing in an X-ray scanning machine at airport
The Nation

"Pictures recorded by X-ray scanning machine showed that the diamond ring of a German tourist disappeared after it entered the machine at Suvarnabhumi Airport on April 24. That 2.5-karat diamond ring worth about worth about Bt500,000 belonged to a German tourist, Dr Richard Chrobop.

Piyarat Donbandit, 34, who is a relative to Dr Chrobop represented him in lodging a complaint with police. She said the German tourist put his waistcoat and other possessions, including the ring, into a basket to pass the scanning machine at the departure exit. But when the basket went out from the machine, the ring disappeared."

The Nation

Return of the Ring ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/6355829934640ec0aea613.jpg