PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pattaya, Accommodation Offer you wont want to refuse.

May 4th, 2007, 21:31
I also saw the hotel 2 nights ago and was surprised to see what had been done in just 2 months. The lobby bar is very nicely decorated. It is not a small lobby at all. It is not typical of Sunee Plaza. Those who hav not been by Don Plaza should stop and take a look.

Each of the suite rooms has an unusual feature. The bathrooms are large and designed so that while showering,you can look out of a big inner window and see the rest of the suite. Of course that means that you can look into the shower also!

Do be careful on the stairs. The steps are a bit narrow.

I wish the owners the best.

May 4th, 2007, 22:13
Stairs vey narrow. Hard to get your case up there. Also walls very thin, not good if you want private.

Plus too many women working there. Went in the other day to enquire and it was full of thai women. This needs looking at if its going to work?

kodiak
May 4th, 2007, 23:00
Those prices seem fair enough...for me to stay there next time around.......However their web site say room starting at 1250 , 1650 , 1850, 2250 baht and there is very little pics of the room......can hardly see them at all.....a complete revamp of the web site is definitely needed....I think they would attract many more customers...??

But i will give it a try....just on LMTU recomendation.....even no one can see the pictures....!!

Brad the Impala
May 5th, 2007, 01:28
Put a chair in a bedroom and you call it a "suite". Put a sofa in a bedroom and you call it a "Deluxe Suite".

Ask someone to promote it who can't tell the difference between a plasma tv and a plaza tv.

Recipe for success in Pattaya.

Jetsam
May 5th, 2007, 02:06
P
Ask someone to promote it who can't tell the difference between a plasma tv and a plaza tv.

Recipe for success in Pattaya.

Hey, give the guy a break, a Sunee Plaza tv

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 11th, 2007, 19:47
is that one of the Roswell Aliens !!! what a hideous creature !! :alien:

"I'll be looking at the Grand Canyon in 2 days"

I guess that's about all you can do in the Grand Canyon..look !

May 11th, 2007, 22:52
Dear LMTU[promoter]/Don Plaza,

I would give it a go next week, except when you hit the the" contact us", there is no e mail or anything for direct contact. Nothing.

A piece saying 800 baht with little details , then 1250 baht booking, it is neither clear nor straightforward.

What's the best way?? Morse code?

Can they e mail me with a contact number on kquill@loxinfo.co.th I have booked in Bangkok already and would see what the Don plaza is like that you famously promote!

May 12th, 2007, 01:23
I Agree there is no e-mail add given for info, and the prices start at 1250. I dont think that is too clever not updating your website to include special offers. It seems they done a website then just turned there back on it thinking that people would flood to book......... NA DONT THINK SO.