PDA

View Full Version : Well done, Monty!

May 2nd, 2007, 00:04
Bravo! The rains cleared enough that a fair turnout materialized for Monty's May Day/Moving Day party in his new facility at the old Over The Rainbow. I think there was more than twenty for the cabaret show -- not bad for a rainy Tuesday in low season with little advance advertising.

Decent buffet of both western and Thai foods, and a very good show afterward. Some good talent on stage, and a few amusing "wardrobe malfunctions" along the way.

I understand that there were several forum members there, but only one did I recognize and couldn't recall his name until after I got home. He rarely, if ever posts here, but I had met him previously at the Enchanted Hut. None of the other members that I know personally were there, unfortunately.

You have a couple of sexy (male) dancers, Monty! Best wishes for continued success at your new location (directly across the soi from the old Enchanted Hut.)

jinks
May 2nd, 2007, 01:14
your new location (directly across the soi from the old Enchanted Hut.)

Hey that means I won't have to cross that busy road to get my breakfast next trip :idea:

I will be in the Bondi :clown:

TrongpaiExpat
May 2nd, 2007, 13:59

Hey that means I won't have to cross that busy road to get my breakfast next trip :idea:

I hope you like firm (hard) beds. I liked Bondi but could not sleep on those beds.

May 2nd, 2007, 18:10

I hope you like firm (hard) beds. I liked Bondi but could not sleep on those beds.

I sleep like a log every night at the Bondi.............

.......but maybe the Singha beer intake helps lol

lonelywombat
May 2nd, 2007, 18:29
Jinks has already indicated he is booked to stay at Poseiden top floor in the suite with the spa bath.

jinks
May 2nd, 2007, 19:38
jinks has already indicated he is booked to stay at Poseiden top floor in the suite with the spa bath.

No that was last trip.

This time I shall be in town for 10 days and to (dare I say it) extend my budget, need a cheaper suite... thus the Bondi.

The dates are already in the calendar (top of the page).

May 2nd, 2007, 21:32
Good going Monty - Sorry I missed the opening but look forward to some more GREAT dinners and shows when I come back in a month TJ