PDA

View Full Version : News Flash. Sunee Plaza Hot News.

April 30th, 2007, 18:19
Hyperbole but fun, well a little bit.

bigben
April 30th, 2007, 21:11
It amazes me what some guys will write or say for a free drink.

This Hyperbole (thanks Wowpow) reminds me of some hamburger joint that claimed to have the best burgers in Pattaya a few months back.

"Voted favorite good all around bar in Sunee? ----excuse me while I throw up.

Mr. LMTU, I sincerely hope you are not doing a disservice to these establishments that you speak of.

Time will tell.

Afterall, that Hamburger joint lasted 13 months before it went belly up.

April 30th, 2007, 21:32
Hey, lmtu...what ever happened to your "inside information" that the King would abdicate the throne by the end of 2006?

April 30th, 2007, 22:20
Could you enlighten everyone by quoting who voted Jimmy James the best all round bar in Sunee Plaza :idea:

April 30th, 2007, 22:48
Themselves maybe?? :idea: Just a thought. I'm a liar, I just wanted to view my new avator!

catawampuscat
April 30th, 2007, 22:52
For once I have to agree with lmtu and frankly his thread and report were on the money. Of course, there was
no vote, but Jimmi James is considered the best of the bunch by general agreement. It is a classy bar, well run
and oh no , I even agree about the excess of ladyboys but it definitely tops in its genre.

The post is also accurate and it is true that Sunee is upgrading and it is true that Good Boys Bar will add another
fun place to the rooster.
It is even true that the town is full of hot guys and more are arriving daily and I don't mean farangs.

There are many times when lmtu posts deserve criticism but oh no.. I have to agree with him and it is a good report
and newsworthy. This feels weird but I am sure things will return to normal soon and this moment of agreement will not
last... :cat:

llz
May 1st, 2007, 01:01
Would this mean that Boy Esarn will be closed ?

May 1st, 2007, 01:20
I liked jimme james bar last time i was in Thailand. It was one of the few go gos i enjoyed. All the guys there were all in there 20s and ok a lot of lady boys but that suits me to the tee.
Im not into these sunne bars that parade all the young chicken on stage then see them all run off cause a raid starts. I hope this new bar is going to have guys and not chicken!!!!

May 1st, 2007, 02:36
From Pattaya City News:

16 year old victim of theft from two fake Police Volunteers.
On Sunday Night, Police Captain Griengaiwoot from Pattaya Police Station received a complaint from a 16 year old boy who was the subject of a theft in front of Soi Kow Tha Low on the Sukumvit Road. He claimed that two men who informed the victim that they were Pattaya Police Volunteers, ordered the boy to pull-over. They proceeded to inspect his motorbike and then informed him that he must accompany them to Pattaya Police Station. He sat in the middle of the two so-called Volunteers and they made their way to the Police Station. However, the two suspects stopped in a secluded area and removed 60 Baht and a mobile phone from the victim. He was left at the location and the two suspects drove away. Full descriptions of the two men have been given to Police who are attempting to locate them before they commit the same crime again. We advise you to always ask for an Identification Badge if you are ever stopped by anyone and if you suspect the badge is either a fake or no badge is produced please call the Pattaya Police Emergency number 191 immediately, remembering to state your location clearly to Police.

Please note.
Sometimes uniformed policeman from various provinces (often Buri Ram) are trying to extort money.
If you have any doubts about correct "police activities" be polite, stay cool but call immediately the Tourist Police for assistance. Just phone the national call centre at: 1155

It might be very useful to add the local tourist police number directly to your mobile. You can find the local branch phone number on this web side (do not expect any English…) but this side is easy enough to deal with, just click the nearest number given on the ma; the phone number of the branch wanted appears at the small window:

home.touristpolice.net/map/detail.php?group_id=04%20&&%20branch_id=18

I.e. for Pattaya branch:
Central and Eastern Division, District 4
สารวัตรสถานีตำรว ท่องเที่ยว 4 (ชลบุรี)
.................................................. ..........................
Head of Police:
ชื่อ : พ.ต.ท. วุฒิชาติ เลื่อนสุคันธ์ สถานที่ทำงาน :
Address of Station:
609/1 ม.10 ถ.พระตำหนัก ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี 20150
Direct phone number:
โทรศัพท์ : 0-3842-5937

Do not relay too much on other Thai, especially not if younger. They are usually getting scared, stop thinking while obeying anyone looking official enough in order to avoid any trouble. Tourist police stations are open around the clock. And they’re usually very quick and in many cases a lot easier to deal with.

May 1st, 2007, 08:00
Yes boygeenyus, funny enough I have just tonight had diner at the Balcony Restaurant with this very Influential Thai Guy and I did ask him, his answer was short sharp and to the point, he said, A Military Coup Got in the way, so the Idea had to be put on the back burner to un-stabilizing.

Hahahaha. You total schmuck. You wouldn't know an influential Thai person if he sat on your face.

May 2nd, 2007, 04:46
No sign of Catty entourage, I'm reliably Informed at Monty's star studded extravaganza, may be they preferred the excitement of the KAOS GO GO Much more.

Or, on the other hand, they may have enjoyed a quiet drink and chat in the Corner Bar. However, that doesn't mean to say you are not correct and that they went to Kaos afterward.

I suppose that the :cat: being as close to you as he is, will no doubt give you a call at some point and tell you how he and his entourage spent the evening. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

catawampuscat
May 2nd, 2007, 10:27
Well, since you asked..

The early birds reported in that Good Boys was open, but wasn't ready and a quick peek confirmed that.
It rained all day yesterday in Pattaya/Jomtien and continued drizzling at nite, so the weather plus low
season kept things quiet. lmtu can tell you about Kaos as I don't like the bar, the show, the boys that work
there, or anything about it but some will argue that point and insist otherwise but they are fools obsessed
with nonsense and not worthy of further attention.

The hottest boy/man in town came over to my place and I had an incredible suck/fuck session with him.
You asked...................... :cat:

TOQ
May 2nd, 2007, 10:29
It would seem as I have been Informed, that the Bus carrying the virgins for the New GOOD BOYS A GO GO was delayed till Thursday, so Friday you will be able to enjoy the Handsome Northern Thailand Stunners.

Shame really as the room is looking good, like waiting for a New baby to be born.

No sign of Catty entourage, I'm reliably Informed at Monty's star studded extravaganza, may be they preferred the excitement of the KAOS GO GO Much more.

What , you didnt see them there. I thought I saw you go into Kaos about 10:00 or so yourself :)

john

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 2nd, 2007, 13:32
take the info for what it is...talk about precious queens !

Wowpow-I use to love that character Hyperbole Bouquet in Keeping Up Appearances but what's she got to do with Jimm Jimmies ?

#### Speaking of not knowing influential Thais...LMTU..I still haven't recovered from the time you took me to that drinks party at the magnificent apartment of a VIP realty chap in Jomtien..and when the lift stopped at the floor beneath and a woman resident ( from the numero uno Thai family) walked in and gave you a kiss on the cheek..I hope it doesn't mean she sits on your face...rumours are she's of another persuasion !! :bootyshake:

May 14th, 2007, 03:48
Does anyone know what happened to Billie who ran the bar that Jimm Jimmies took over to expand?

May 14th, 2007, 12:51
LMTU,

I will not post negatively about Don Plaza in any shape or form.

However,

I have had an e mail from them, to which I replied yesterday afternoon and as yet have had no response.

The rates you are quoting, with respect, on the board are definitely not the rates quoted to me in an e mail!!

Dboy
May 14th, 2007, 15:08
Please forgive the on-topic post...

JJJ:
I certainly would not describe JJJ as "classy" but it is a fun place and the boys are LEGAL there. I've not seen any boy in JJJ that even looked questionable.

Crazy Dragon:
Was in there sat night and had a good time. Huge selection of guys there. A few got a bit annoying wanting tips
after seeing me tip the boy I was sitting with.

Dboy

lonelywombat
May 14th, 2007, 16:48
That bloody Zebra is still sitting there in that messy graveyard called old montys pool!

Why dont you teach the zebra to chicken dance maybe he can get horny and mount you

[quote/VBB,mrsydney,boygeorge,wx40afp]
always use to love walking on Jomtien beach at around 2am usualy the dark area,where i could think and relax by looking at the moon and staring at the stars and looking to the end of the water.
Sometimes i use to see people hiding behind the trees or approaching me and asking for money.Usually they were dark skinned thais.
So i decided one night to take off my pants,it felt real good as i strolled down the pitch black section of the beach with my od fella dangling out and my big gut hanging over it.I could see the white of eyes staring from behind trees at my naked body but rarely did i get approached.
I started to do things on the sand that i hadnt done for ages like jump and down doing hopscothch etc things that i could only do on a dark beach at night in Jomtien.Only once did i ever get approached in that 2 weeks being asked for money as i reached down and grabbed the old fella pointing it at the drugged out thai like a weapon and charging at him.
Sometimes i could see the white of the eyes behind the trees as i walked along the beach naked flashing my 140kg body singing.
Its a time to clear all your negatives and your emotions as you dance,play hopscotch,etc.I have done this once with a thai boy who i offed who wanted to do it again the next night.One thing i love to do is the "chickenwalk" moving my neck back and forth as i walk along the beach.Does anyone else here do this or would like to join me when i go to Pattaya in April or May?[quote/]

May 14th, 2007, 17:06
Lonelywombat,

Have you been eating in the same restaurant or drinking the same stuff as wx40afp by any chance???

Why don't you get together, We'll ask if they will put you on the street party in Boyztown!

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 14th, 2007, 17:24
or is that what this court case will be about ? :dontknow:

The pool is real goer if it had a major re-vamp.

I always thought something creepy lurked in that green water..I think it may have affected WD40 & Lonely Wombat. :geek:

lonelywombat
May 14th, 2007, 17:31
Lonelywombat,

Have you been eating in the same restaurant or drinking the same stuff as wx40afp by any chance???

Why don't you get together, We'll ask if they will put you on the street party in Boyztown!

I left out the quote a I thought all members of this forum would remember the chicken dance saga that ran for weeks.

I have amended it to reflect the original author.

May 15th, 2007, 07:58
I put that bozo on ignore a long time ago so I didn't have to read his nasty mental vomit.
Now you've gone and quoted him so I have to disinfect my computer ALL OVER AGAIN!

Please, please! Have mercy! Don't do it again!! :crybaby:

andrewcraig
May 15th, 2007, 11:31
I see let joanne tell you, is starting to not only put people down using their actual names, but giving them female names as well. Why is he the only one on the forums so bitter?

quote let joanne tell you

Well Katie Quill,

well that's what Marcia your ex Choreographer, told me the other day when I had a drink with him,
end of quote

This is supposed to be an anon board but here he is again bristling with sarcasm and getting personal

It is about time that ES stepped in.

catawampuscat
May 15th, 2007, 12:25
Your cry for intervention from spike will go unheeded and with good reason. His style of moderating
and letting some rant and rave actually works for the betterment of this forum. Spike's degree of
tolerating diverse and sometimes unbalanced posters makes this a more interesting and lively place
to read and post about gaythailand. Heavy handers moderators make for deadly dull forums.

The moderators sometimes end or close threads long after I would if I were an assistant moderator (I can
dream, can't I?) but it works and all of us keep coming back day after day.

Since the latest lmtu rantings and ravings were aimed at lonely wombat and kquill with the usual attacks on one
man's age, as if that was a crime or a bad thing and the other (who is much more manly than lmtu in his silly knee
high black stockings will ever be), both were basically ignored by those attacked.

Sometimes a crazy insane person will stand in the street and scream and rant into the air.
People just walk on by and perhaps shake their heads or tsk tsk but ignore the babblings as the ravings of a sick demented person.

I admire kquill and lonely wombat's attitudes and strive to reach that level of maturity.
I still find some amusement in needling the abomination and his sidekicks/cohorts.

Andrew, watch the response to this and you will better understand why smarter men ignore lmtu and only one or two fools
value their association with him and it is similar to the organ grinder and his monkey. :cat:

andrewcraig
May 15th, 2007, 12:53
[quote="Lunchtime O'Booze"]take the info for what it is...talk about precious queens !

Wowpow-I use to love that character Hyperbole Bouquet in Keeping Up Appearances but what's she got to do with Jimm Jimmies ?

Lunchtime you annoyed me with the above as I could not remember Mrs Bouquet name, Hyacinth of course.

What she has to got to do with Jimn Jimmies? You lost me

andrewcraig
May 15th, 2007, 13:51
Apart from being your mother,she owns the place !

No my mother isnt dead yet, but when she does die I will buy a go go bar in Pattaya, maybe all of Montys places.

Sound familar?????