PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to go from Silom to Pattaya?

April 30th, 2007, 12:37
Hello,

6 of us will be staying in Silom area and we are planning on going to Pattaya for a couple of days. We are thinking of hiring a 10-seater Minibus (with a driver) from Image Limousine

www.imagelimo.com/rates.htm (http://www.imagelimo.com/rates.htm)

Any of you have used, heard of this company and any comments on their service? Any other alternative transportation that you can recommend?

Thanks.

April 30th, 2007, 12:53
Image limousine are an extremely reliable company and one that has been going for several years now here in Jomtiem. I have used them on several occasions and still do. I have always found them to have good drivers and they have always been on time. I hope that helps. I can't think of anything else that is relevant to your request, so I will just say that I hope you all have a great time in Bangkok and also in Pattaya.

Choc Dee,

G.

jinks
April 30th, 2007, 12:57
In this world

"You get what you pay for"

Image charge what they need to provide an excellent service.

I pay their price and have never been let down.

They have my unreserved recommendation.

April 30th, 2007, 13:07
Hello,

6 of us will be staying in Silom area and we are planning on going to Pattaya for a couple of days. We are thinking of hiring a 10-seater Minibus (with a driver) from Image Limousine

www.imagelimo.com/rates.htm (http://www.imagelimo.com/rates.htm)

Any of you have used, heard of this company and any comments on their service? Any other alternative transportation that you can recommend?

Thanks.

Gems & Phon Taxi & Van, Pattaya
Phone: 03873 4472 Mobile: 071761 6455, 071305 5613 Email: gemsphon@loxinfo.co.th
Reliable transport between Bangkok and Pattaya. Service is friendly with reasonable rates, good drivers. Gay business

Pending where your staying. Some hotels run bus services between Pattaya nad Bangkok.

lonelywombat
April 30th, 2007, 15:45
For 6 people a 10 seater minibus for 3200baht is a good deal if you want to travel as a group

All the other suggestions are likely to need at least 2 cars, for around the same money, with improved comfort

Have you ever travelled in a minibus?

bedbugy1-old
April 30th, 2007, 18:11
how about an helicopter

April 30th, 2007, 19:23
Public transportation is also an alternate way to go, but may not be practical for your group. From Silom take the sky train to Ekami station (around 40 baht). Walk to the Ekami bus station and buy ticket to Pattaya (around 120 baht). When you arrive at bus station on north Pattaya road, take a shared baht bus (around 20 baht) to your hotel.

May 1st, 2007, 03:00
For 6 people a 10 seater minibus for 3200baht is a good deal if you want to travel as a group

All the other suggestions are likely to need at least 2 cars, for around the same money, with improved comfort

Have you ever travelled in a minibus?

3200 TBT for a minibus from Pattaya to Bangkok that's a scam! From Silom to Pattaya a taxi costs around 1200 TBT plus motorway fees (around 180 TBT) and maybe 100 TBT tip. For minbus you pay not more than 500 TBT extra.

Call 08186-44490 for Mermaid Diving Minibus (no need to dive!) . They charge 1700 all inclusive from Bangkok to Pattaya /Jomtien or back with modern 9 to 15 seater minibus.

May 1st, 2007, 11:57
We (6) people will decide soon which mode of transportation to take.

Thanks all for the information and advice!!!

Andrew.