PDA

View Full Version : OUTRAGE OF THE WEEK: Sawatdee Member 'Geezer' disparaged ..

Smiles
April 30th, 2007, 12:26
Noticed: In a recent thread on Baht-Stop, a shot across the bow of Geezer's normally gentle (and Good Ship) demeanour.

I suggest retaliatory action!! :cherry:

http://www.photodump.com/direct/sawatdee/geezer570.jpg

So much for the so-called Gentleman's Board.

Cheers ...

April 30th, 2007, 12:49
And the WOODEN SPOON AWARD for 2007 goes to......

Smiles
April 30th, 2007, 13:18
slow news day ... :clown: :albino:

April 30th, 2007, 13:47
Go sad!

Geezer
April 30th, 2007, 15:13
Ah yes, but I donтАЩt really think it is disparaging. Jingthing merely stated what a boy would say in the US, and I certainly agree. In fact, as the entire line is in written in upper case I doubt тАЬGEEZERтАЭ refers to my redoubtable self. Although by using the terms тАЬPERVERTтАЭ and тАЬLOSERтАЭ he is hitting pretty close.

I often look in the mirror and think, тАЬMy God, how on earth can any boy lie in the same bed with that? I have enough skin for two people.тАЭ But they do -- and repeatedly. In fact, they vie for the opportunity! Are we in heaven or what?

As you can see, I am quite sensitive about my age, using тАЬGeezerтАЭ as a handle, and posting that I can legally off boys one quarter my age.

catawampuscat
April 30th, 2007, 15:23
only 72...
we should all be getting as little sex as geezer when we get into our mid 70's.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 30th, 2007, 17:09
speak for yourself Jongthing--I know people in their 60's and 70's who are more agile, fascinating. healthier and more sexually active than many a boring 20 year old something fogey.

Sex is all in the mind and there is one great advantage to being older--it is virtually impossible for someone in their late teens/earlier twenties to tell the difference between someone who is 35 or 60 ( especially these days with great deals at Bumrungrad).

In fact I've been squiring a 19 year old German lad around town and showing him the delights of the fleshpots in town--waiting for him to make his first move into the sordid worlds of deliciously dirty sex !!! ( admittedly I walk on the darker side of the street).

I shall be waiting for a whatever crumbs fall from the table.

###indeed I was actually commandeered by a 24 year old Thai policeman last year-dragged back to my hotel room and subjected to (quite nice) rough sex and he refused payment.
(Mind you I did hear a week later that he is apparently-stark raving bonkers and regularly gets locked up in the Thai equivalent of the loony bin, and is usually high on yabba)

Aunty
April 30th, 2007, 19:20
In fact I've been squiring a 19 year old German lad around town and showing him the delights of the fleshpots in town--waiting for him to make his first move into the sordid worlds of deliciously dirty sex !!! ( admittedly I walk on the darker side of the street).

Pervert! Monster! Despoiler of youth!

You corrupter of the morals of impressionable young men. You deflowerer of virgins; you who push young men towards inequity of the most licentious depravities.

I thought there was a reason I liked you.

Smiles
April 30th, 2007, 20:35
" ... Geezer is too polite to reply to TROLLS. ... It's obvious, now I have read the trail, that the poster is not talking about our own lovely geezer ... The OUTRAGE belongs solely to Smiles on this one ... "
Have to explain everything!?

You are right (#1): I do indeed hold a wooden stir spoon in one hand. [/*:m:14f44jpc]
I was right (#2): it's a slow news day. [/*:m:14f44jpc]
You are wrong (#3): opening post was pure tongue-in-cheek (see #2). [/*:m:14f44jpc]
Am I (#4): On Ignore yet? I'm trying my best[/*:m:14f44jpc]
Reduced photo size (#5) so it doesn't distort the Board sideways anymore[/*:m:14f44jpc]

I'll try for 'Something Significant' tomorrow, but the Beloved has come down with the flu in the rain at Hua Hin and told me he hurts this morning so, " ... cannot talk, so tired, love you goodbye ... (click)". Thereafter, I'm left (hanging) in a blue blue funk, so cannot assure anything better than the feeble attempt at humour/pot-stirring which started this silly thread.

Cheers ...

Bob
May 1st, 2007, 04:51
Sex is all in the mind

Now I'm beginning to understand why I've used the phrase "fucking my brains out..." :clown: