PDA

View Full Version : wild scenes in Jomtien Complex !!

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 28th, 2007, 21:09
gosssip has been bubbling over about a wild scene at one of the Jomtien Complex establishments with a waiter finally cracking and attacking a drunken owner after a tirade of verbal abuse..it's said he gave the poor bewildered man a severe thrashing in the kitchen..and it was the second time it's happened ! :pain10:

I don't know who or where it was and I can't stand it !!!

Maybe it's a beat-up like the time the Belgian chef had his throat cut in Sunne Plaza after abusing the head waiter just one too many times. A group of us sat siping tea a few doors down as all hell broke loose..word reached us that the poor chef was slit from ear to ear, dead as a dodo and had been tossed in the back of the police pick-up along with his murderer !!!..certainly we could hear the screaming, watched the mellee and the police van drive off at high speed with sirens blaring.

Oddly, the Belgian chef was sitting up at the outside bar of Krazy Dragon two nights later with black eye and 3 bandaids stuck on his neck..

:dontknow:

April 29th, 2007, 00:30
Lol - this is a common occurence in the complex and othe rplaces in Pattaya - usually after hours. Normally theres a love interest ( or ex love) Im surprised the farangs involved dont know better or hire big bodyguards!

April 29th, 2007, 02:45
... thinking this was a story about Hedda and the Grand Ayatollah; they frequent the place as is well known from Hedda's Blog ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=290 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog_entry.php?e=290) ) - and stand by for a post from Crazy Daizy warning that your computer will be attacked by a virus the moment you click on the link. There are those who think that Daizy is Jane Marple (aka. The False Hedda)

April 29th, 2007, 06:15
Hedda's Blog ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) ... There are those who think that Daizy is Jane Marple (aka. The False Hedda)

Never even hover over one of this man's links. Lessons have been learned and everyone else warned. Do so and you are just playing to the gallery.

puckered_penguin
April 29th, 2007, 08:27
Lol - this is a common occurence in the complex and othe rplaces in Pattaya - usually after hours. Normally theres a love interest ( or ex love) Im surprised the farangs involved dont know better or hire big bodyguards!

Are u sure this is commonplace in Jomtien Complex. I appreciate you are an expert but how many times has it happened in the last 5 years. I think we should be told.

April 29th, 2007, 11:11
gosssip has been bubbling over about a wild scene at one of the Jomtien Complex establishments with a waiter finally cracking and attacking a drunken owner after a tirade of verbal abuse..it's said he gave the poor bewildered man a severe thrashing in the kitchen..and it was the second time it's happened ! :pain10:

I don't know who or where it was and I can't stand it !!!

Maybe it's a beat-up like the time the Belgian chef had his throat cut in Sunne Plaza after abusing the head waiter just one too many times. A group of us sat siping tea a few doors down as all hell broke loose..word reached us that the poor chef was slit from ear to ear, dead as a dodo and had been tossed in the back of the police pick-up along with his murderer !!!..certainly we could hear the screaming, watched the mellee and the police van drive off at high speed with sirens blaring.

Oddly, the Belgian chef was sitting up at the outside bar of Krazy Dragon two nights later with black eye and 3 bandaids stuck on his neck..

:dontknow:

Pleeeeezzzeeee zpiel more beanzzzzzzzz zizta'.... the enquirer mind wantz to know...........

April 29th, 2007, 16:51
Who is going to tell us where this happened then? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whispersecrets.gif

G.

thrillbill
April 29th, 2007, 17:22
This is such micro-gossip. Someone needs to get a life.

Pls. don't waste time putting down such trivial, specs of trash with no substance-who cares. :cyclops:

April 29th, 2007, 17:37

Pls. don't waste time putting down such trivial, specs of trash with no substance-who cares. :cyclops:

You are obviously in between visits to Thailand. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

What do you reckon guys. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/hump.gif

G.

April 29th, 2007, 18:09

You are obviously in between visits to Thailand. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

What do you reckon guys. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/hump.gif

G.

I reckon, George, that BBB\Miss Sydney (of 1937), W-40-(40" Waist?) and-a-Mule...whatever, is back...maybe?... (Or pushed one out: A baby!... Not!... Ok, maybe ... the other thing but more like a baby ... gollum.)

lonelywombat
April 29th, 2007, 18:37
I reckon, George, that BBB\Miss Sydney (of 1937), W-40-(40" Waist?) and-a-Mule...whatever, is back...maybe?... (Or pushed one out: A baby!... Not!... Ok, maybe ... the other thing but more like a baby ... gollum.)

Whatever you are drinking Edith,you need more water with it, like half a gallon.

April 29th, 2007, 18:41

Whatever you are drinking Edith,you need more water with it, like half a gallon.

... me like what Edith is having.. :drunken:

lonelywombat
April 29th, 2007, 18:48
[Whatever you are drinking Edith,you need more water with it, like half a gallon.

... me like what Edith is having.. :drunken:

Maybe you should try it with water like Edith should

Aunty
April 29th, 2007, 19:38

Good heavens! And here I was thinking that this was just the finest of establishments!

April 29th, 2007, 20:17

What! Dilute the Blessed Stuff! Mai Non! I attach a hose and even sniff the vapors when they're all that's left. That's vapors--NOT vapours--I never have those. The secret to never having the vapours: stay sloshed, swacked, stinko.
And don't you worry, lonely, dear. Drinking alone isn't all bad; the good news: you don't have to share the Blessed Stuff! The bad news: no one to pick you up when you've had one--Or five--too many pick-me-ups.

Now back to lovely gossip and George's question: "What do you reckon?"

PS:
Sweet Aunty, dear;
We've been kind in the past but, truth be told; you would think, 'That this was just the finest of establishments.'
I mean, that tells a lot, so much...it all.
Heaven knows I'm not one to gossip BUT-- comparatively, the establishment in question may be a glorified sewer--But the 'establishments' where you usually (The Face On the Bar Room Floor.) hang out are, by comparison...No, not the actual sewer but ... sigh ... how can I say this nicely: 'she may have been be lying in the gutter but she was looking up at the stars.' And the stars were saying, "There's that old bat, flat on her fat arse, again!"
Again?
Aa-gain.

BTW: What's the difference between a saloon and an elephant's fart?
A saloon is a bar room.
An elephant's fart is more like, BARROOOMM!!!

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 30th, 2007, 03:29
as more stories emerge from hapless patrons who were there on the night.

It seems the terrified restaurateur was saved from a very bad beating by locking himself in the bathroom !!...but not before all his diners had fled into the night.

It's never dull in Pattaya.

April 30th, 2007, 06:53
as more stories emerge from hapless patrons who were there on the night.

It seems the terrified restaurateur was saved from a very bad beating by locking himself in the bathroom !!...but not before all his diners had fled into the night.

It's never dull in Pattaya.

Come on Lunchtime, stop being an 18 carat prick and name names. What are you afraid of? If it happened it happened. Come on man, spill the beans. In all seriousness Lunchtime, I am sure that there are members here a lot more interested in knowing where this happened than me. It is only because I like to please people that I have kept this thread going and I know by doing so, thrillbill will be absolutely delighted with me. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Choc Dee Lunchtime, you little old titillater you. Yes I know, another new word I have invented. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 30th, 2007, 10:05
of the hapless soul locked into his own toilet out of sheer terror-but my old S & M days are kicking in again and I prefer to to apply drip torture with information.

It does remind me though that in the infamous Belgian Throat Slashing Scandal of '03 in Sunnee Plaza-that the increasingly wild reports that filtered through as the action took place-blood splattered walls-gargling chef with eyes rolled back and bodies being unceremoniously dumped in the back of a truck..were all being given to us by over-excited Thai lads who embellished each step of the saga by the minute.

That got me to thinking..and then noticing that Thais are absolutely the biggest gossips on the planet. They simply love relaying tales to each other, about each other and especially about farangs.

As I have found out myself when I encounter a friend of a former lover who knows more about me-well, than me, after having numerous chin-wags with an ex.

So I now take with a grain of salt insults hurled at me for being a vicious old gossiping queen..I accept the charge but completely reject the vicious part !