PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, Vancouver. Hello, Pattaya

April 28th, 2007, 09:28
Let me be the first to wish you GOOD LUCK. My partner of 16 years and I and our son moved here to Pattaya less then a year ago and we never looked back. It's a good move and a good life for us. Of course it's always a matter of what you make of it - the right attitude can make any place work and the wrong attitude can make any location fail. Good luck and congratulation on living your dream. :flower:

catawampuscat
April 28th, 2007, 11:38
I love your dramatic exit from the sanity of Vancouver thru the wilds of the North America and finally to
settle down in swamp known as Pattaya/Jomtien.
Be careful honey, you got some big hog between your legs and be gentle with the boys.
What a way to approach 60 but remember its 55mph in some parts of the USA.

I spent my 50th birthday crusing on the Nile River in Egypt with my lover (now ex-) and now have to start thinking about how to spend
the 60th, even thou I have many many years before that occurs. Maybe the River Denial for my 60th birthday but
as several of my friends and critics have said before I am already there.

Don't forget to bring the $100,000. with you and maybe we can start a go go bar together in Day-Nite in Pattaya. Or maybe
just open a Mexican restaurant in Sunee Plaza, well I will be thinking about how to spent the 100G, you just go have fun.

April 28th, 2007, 16:58
Have a great trip Rainwalker, sounds like a good one.

Choc Dee,

G.

bao-bao
April 28th, 2007, 19:43
Wishing you a safe and pleasantly eventful journey, Rainwalker... I admire your sense of adventure and hope nothing keeps you from staying on track with this ambitious itinerary.

You even earned a nearly unintelligible farewell rant from one of my favorites here, you lucky bastard! :cheers:

I suspect this will be moved to the "Any other country" section, so I'll look for it there as you make your way.

Please post updates along the way, if possible!

Dick
April 29th, 2007, 17:46
Just remember Rainwalker that we aren't as young as we think we are, so drive carefully.
Don't forget to offer prayers to your rain god... bikes ain't fun in the wet!
Wishing you good luck and clear skies ahead.

lonelywombat
April 29th, 2007, 18:35
OMG I have been to Kaos only a few times but cannot imagine taking my mother there.

NO MATTER HOW BROADMINDED SHE WAS.

DID YOU REALLY TELL THE MOUTH FROM THE SOUTH WHERE YOU INTENDED TO LIVE

how does LMTU get the hide to post personal things about people and their personal lives etc. her.

Why are people so stupid to tell him things like that.

why are people so stupid to lend him money

Can someone tell us if he passed his course at Rayong or has to repeat??????