PDA

View Full Version : Don Plaza Hotel to open.

April 27th, 2007, 20:32
I had an enjoyable dinner at Clubber in Sunee last night with a couple of friends that are visiting me in Thailand at present. After finishing dinner, I was taken over to the hotel by it's Managing Director Mr Erich Bongers and shown around. The suites really are fabulous with ample space even in the smaller ones. There are three different room sizes and rates. Although the rates seem expensive at first, they do include breakfast and dinner and unlimited alcoholic beverages, provided the drinks are local ones.

Anybody wishing to book a suite and not wanting the meals and drink, can do so and will be offered a lower rate. Erich is hoping to have the hotel open today after experiencing all the normal problems that one encounters when building in Thailand. Anyone wishing to book a room can do so, by telephoning 038 713840 inside Thailand and 0066 38 713840 outside of it. Reservations can also be made at their website here. http://www.don-plaza-pattaya.com/dpen/index.php

I think that the improvements that Clubber and Don Plaza Hotel have made to Sunee are very commendable and I would like to wish them every success in this new venture. :cheers:

Choc Dee Erich,

George.

catawampuscat
April 28th, 2007, 00:27
Erich has become a true Sunee Plaza personality and crosses the barriers of the different nationalities and
welcomes German speakers as well as English and French. He is a big man with a big personality and is a master
at the BBQ grill.
I loved the Clubber go go bar and once saw Erich get on the stage and partially disrobe. He was a riot and is fun
to be around. He is a great host and a major asset to Sunee Plaza and Pattaya. chok dee Clubber guys!! :cat:

April 28th, 2007, 02:27
Erich has become a true Sunee Plaza personality and crosses the barriers of the different nationalities and
welcomes German speakers as well as English and French. He is a big man with a big personality and is a master
at the BBQ grill.
I loved the Clubber go go bar and once saw Erich get on the stage and partially disrobe. He was a riot and is fun
to be around. He is a great host and a major asset to Sunee Plaza and Pattaya. chok dee Clubber guys!! :cat:

Well well :cat:, for the first time I am pleased to be able to say, that I agree with everything you have said in your post above. :occasion9:

G.

April 28th, 2007, 03:19
Savour the moment, George.

You may never agree with anything the "Cat" ever says again.

You may well say that Rainwalker. As to whether or not I agree with you, I could not possibly comment. :angel9:

Choc Dee,

G.