PDA

View Full Version : GOLDfish saved in sex raid

February 4th, 2006, 18:29
Sex show using live animals stopped as Police raid Walking Street Go-go Bar.

Police Colonel Tanitsak, the Deputy Commander of ThailandтАЩs Tourist Police Division received a complaint at his office in Bangkok from the Animal Welfare Association of Thailand regarding a Go-go bar in South Pattaya that was conducting shows using live animals. He ordered Polcie Major Bonrort, the Head of the Undercover Unit of the Tourist Police to investigate the case and sent in an undercover operative with a secret camera to capture the stage shows. The evidence was examined and it was decided that the establishment, Top Girls Go-go Bar in Soi 14 off of Walking Street should be raided.

On Friday Night the raid took place. Five female performers were arrested and evidence such as Goldfish, BananaтАЩs, Candles and sex toys were seized. The Manager of the venue, Khun Bawinoot was arrested along with the performers and a report of the incident has now been sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who will now decided if the establishment should be closed on a temporary or permanent basis.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_02_49.htm

February 4th, 2006, 19:12
but what's a golfish ? :albino:

February 4th, 2006, 20:17

On Thai TV 7 they had a report from this raid in the news today. I saw a bucket-ish thing filled with GOLDfish. I also saw a cage for some critter, but the critter hid and missed its moment of fame. So I don't know what kind it was.

The news reporter said the pets had escaped from the home of a person called Pear of the Oli-en to try their luck in show business.

:cat:

February 4th, 2006, 21:44
No budgies though?

February 4th, 2006, 22:15
the girls may have been trying to teach the goldfish to play tabletennis. I gather this is quite common in some of the girly bars where table tennis balls and goldfish may be found in ehhhm proximity.

Altenatively, they might have been preparing them for a career in Opera, having completely mis-interpreted Wagner's "Ring".

February 5th, 2006, 16:50

Maybe it's golf-ish. What that's about, your guess is a s good as mine.

My favorite sex-toy was a G.I. Joe doll. An cute ex-service man, named Joe, who lived down the block.

February 5th, 2006, 17:14
Maybe they meant "golf balls"?

February 5th, 2006, 20:01
I too watched the video on the news. I kept waiting for the donkey to be lead out the front door and down Walking Street. Now THAT would have been news.

February 5th, 2006, 20:21
I too watched the video on the news. I kept waiting for the donkey to be lead out the front door and down Walking Street. Now THAT would have been news.

That wire cage they showed was a bit large for a guinea pig, don't you think? Had they employed a ferret?

:cyclops: