PDA

View Full Version : Information wanted on this hotel Om Yim Lodge

April 26th, 2007, 22:51
Hi Guys i am staying in Bangkok in September for 2 weeks and staying at the hotel name Om Yim Lodge its a gay hotel.Does anyone know much about it.If anyway has stayed there or knows whats its like please get in touch it would be great to hear from you.

Cheers

kodiak
April 27th, 2007, 00:28
Stayed at Om Yim in Feb this year.....and it was very nice......rooms are small but well appointed with nice towels and comfortable beds....the owner and staff were most helpful in everyway.....and the computers in the lobby were very convenient .....also just a short walk to Soi 4 ... Chong Nonsi skytrain station just steps away......I will definitely be back here again.......I had a 2nd story room no windows.....for 650 baht if i remeber correctly....very reasonable. They also got me an air con Taxi to take me to Pattaya for 1200 baht . Very accomodating....and the breakfast was good also....Cant say anything bad about this place.

April 27th, 2007, 02:21
Stayed at Om Yim in Feb this year.....and it was very nice......rooms are small but well appointed with nice towels and comfortable beds....the owner and staff were most helpful in everyway.....and the computers in the lobby were very convenient .....also just a short walk to Soi 4 ... Chong Nonsi skytrain station just steps away......I will definitely be back here again.......I had a 2nd story room no windows.....for 650 baht if i remeber correctly....very reasonable. They also got me an air con Taxi to take me to Pattaya for 1200 baht . Very accomodating....and the breakfast was good also....Cant say anything bad about this place.

I totally agree with the above!
Also within walking distance 10 - 15mins of Boy Bars

TrongpaiExpat
April 27th, 2007, 12:58
I spoke to one of the business partners of this place and was told that the business was doing very well with bookings. Someting about a room without a window does not set well with me, but someone must like it. They do have rooms with windows, that would be my option.

kodiak
April 27th, 2007, 22:03
You certainly do not have to get the rooms with no windows......but I usually stay in BKK for just a few days......and looking out at the traffic and pollution is hardly my idea of a view...? So it was not an issue at all for me.......!!

April 27th, 2007, 23:01
I did have a window that overlooked the back. But the view in the room of my BF 'doing his stuff' was much more appealing than the view of the graveyard.

April 28th, 2007, 00:52
... But the view in the room of my BF 'doing his stuff' was much more appealing than the view of the graveyard.

what is 'doing his stuff'? he jo himself and you only get to watch?

April 28th, 2007, 02:17
... But the view in the room of my BF 'doing his stuff' was much more appealing than the view of the graveyard.

what is 'doing his stuff'? he jo himself and you only get to watch?

You be the judge of that! But believe me, i am always involved.
To each his own.

:colors: