View Full Version : A Gay Voice dating service just like Skype

April 26th, 2007, 22:10
Hi Guys i have just found this great new voice dating service for gay men located at maleforceconnect . com its just like skype, where you chat and date with gay men live right from all over the world and its busy. And the great think about it, is that it completely free to make a call straight from your PC. One thing to remember before you make the call from your PC is make sure you have a headset and speakers otherwise you cannot speak to the guys live this happened to me the first time i called the service. Just wanted to spread the word as its free at the moment why not pass this information on to your friends before they start charging LOL J peace

April 26th, 2007, 22:16
Wow, sounds great! Yawn.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 26th, 2007, 23:46
any new free service is greatly appreciated ..but the very last thing in the world I want to do is chat to fags around the world !!

next you'll be insisting I write down boygeenyus' phone number ! ... or even worse-Homitern's :pain10:

April 27th, 2007, 20:02
any new free service is greatly appreciated ..but the very last thing in the world I want to do is chat to fags around the world !!

next you'll be insisting I write down boygeenyus' phone number ! ... or even worse-Homitern's :pain10:

So droll Lunchtime, so droll. :iconbiggrin:

G.