PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 7 = = Rip off Joint

colmx
April 26th, 2007, 14:37
I visited Lucky 7 last night along with most of the bars in Pattayaland soi 1 and a few in Soi Sunnee

In all bars I drank a Vodka and Tonic (my preferred drink for swift gogo bar hopping!)

The most expensive bar I visited was Lucky7 - where they charged 170 baht for the V+T

This to me is a complete ripoff, especially when you compare the class of the establishment with the like of Wild West boys, Krazy Dragon and BBB, which provide far better environment, show and service for less money.

Before anyone says - this wasn't a short-change issue - the Bill was clearly marked as 170 Baht

Lucky 7 is definitely in my bad books now!

catawampuscat
April 26th, 2007, 17:26
Lucky 777 is supposed to have a sexy show three nites a week and it might make sense to charge higher prices
if a good show is included. Some bars seem to think it makes sense to raise prices when business get slow.. I don't get the
reasoning.

The best go go boy bar bargain has to be Euro Boys in Sunee Plaza where soft drinks/beer are 60B. and hard drinks like
a G&T are 80B. Drinks bought for the boy are more and I believe a soft drink is 80B.

Euro is a Sunee go go bar so don't expect everyone to be 18 years old and older. Also a few too many very fem or lady boys
in waiting for my taste but you can't beat the drink prices and several of the lads are very happy to display their boners.

Last bar bit of news is that Gacuya Boys Bar in Pattayaland Soi 1 has been closed for weeks and maybe someone knows if
there are plans to reopen. They have changed this bar so many times, moving the stage, moving the seating areas and then back
again. One bar where the waiters were hotter than the go go boys... :cat:

April 26th, 2007, 17:55
DELETED

colmx
April 26th, 2007, 18:03
Lucky 7 did have a show when i was there (11.30)... But it was no more sexy than the shows in all the other bars.

It consisted of the usual Lady boy and a few dancers, followed by a bunch of Coyotes from Maya doing a soapy show.

The 10 show in Kaos was as active as ever

The 10.30 show in WWB had the odd appendage in sight - if your seat was in a good enough location to see them

The midnight show in Sawatdee boys was a lot better, featuring the large appendages once again (after a brief hiatus)

And all 3 were all a lot cheaper than lucky7

I'm told that Gacuya is closed for another remodel! The small gogo ion the soi between Pattayaland 1 and 2 has a new Gogo which I'm told is the Temp location of the Gacuya staff

Also visited Krazy Dragon, Handy Boys and Dynamite... Nothing to write home about...

Monty-old
April 26th, 2007, 21:43
And give the All New MONTY'S OVER THE RAINBOW CAFE' CLUB ,,,A TRY At JONTIEM COMPLEX.
Thai Banquet 99 Bht All Farlang Meals under 300 bht.
Eat Dinner ,FREE SHOW,
NO Drinks Over 95 Bht.
100 Bht added to first drink for Cabaret Show. And Sexy dancing Boys.
From 9.30 p.m till Late.
Value For Money At Monty's,,, Free Offs After Midnight.,,,
Grand OPENING May Day 1/5/07

April 26th, 2007, 22:15
Euro is a Sunee go go bar so don't expect everyone to be 18 years old and older.

Hmmm....you're talking about the favored nightlife area of the members of this forum, aren't you? Are you saying that underage activities are basically universal there?

April 26th, 2007, 22:33
No! Underage activiries are not basically universal there. Stayed february 2 weeks in sunee--the only shadow was K-Boys i always would avoid. Seems BG it makes you horny to read about pedo-shit every day in every thread? Are you masturbating when you can read about raids and pedos??

April 26th, 2007, 23:42
No! Underage activiries are not basically universal there. Stayed february 2 weeks in sunee--the only shadow was K-Boys i always would avoid. Seems BG it makes you horny to read about pedo-shit every day in every thread? Are you masturbating when you can read about raids and pedos??

Interesting reaction, Peter. A tad defensive, no?

"Not basically" universal. Hmm.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 27th, 2007, 00:03
I am......Are you masturbating when you can read about raids and pedos... and everything else..sometime when I'm reading recipes !.

170 baht is indeed expensive but if you drink lots of vodka you are probably stark raving mad so it's a wonder you noticed.
:evil4:

catawampuscat
April 27th, 2007, 01:22
One would have to be an ostrich with their head in the sand not to see the underage boys that work in Sunee. It is just
a fact of life and offing a 16 or 17 y.o. boy doesn't make one a pedophile, any more offing than an 18 y.o. Of course, it is illegal
and dangerous but it isn't pedophilia.

There are street urchins who look between 8 and 12 y.o. and these little boys are pedo attractions.

If you want to get an idea of the average age in a Sunee bar, just be there when the police come or even the rumor of
a raid, and all the underage kids get dressed and leave. If there are a handful of boys left on the stage, you are in an
underage bar.
The underage go go boy scene was greatly reduced with the closure of the old Amigo/Diamond Pub and the beer bar next door as well as
the closure of K-boys. Jimmy Jimm James seems to hire 18 y.o. and older and manages to do well with 18+ y.o.guys.
Euro does have some underage as indicated by many boys getting dressed and leaving when the police are expected.
I don't check ID cards but you would have to be an ostrich or blind not to see the realities..

The vast majority of the boys working in the Sunee bars are over 18 but it is the underage ones that get the attention of the pedo police
on this forum and there are even boys in their twenties and even older working in Sunee Plaza.

I hope JB and Colmx enjoyed themselves and I imagine they think they saw a pussycat.
I also heard the boys from Gacuya are actually working at Classic Boys nearby and upstairs.
Classic is worth a look especially if it is filled with its own boys and the guys from Gacuya.
:cat:

Up2U
April 27th, 2007, 02:38
....The 10.30 show in WWB had the odd appendage in sight - if your seat was in a good enough location to see them.........

Thanks for the tip, I know many bodybuilders have little ones so I'll remember to bring my binoculars.

Sen Yai
April 27th, 2007, 03:01
Before anyone says - this wasn't a short-change issue - the Bill was clearly marked as 170 Baht!

I suspect the reason that the owners of Lucky7 charge 170 Baht is that 70 baht is too little and something like 147 baht involes too many fiddly 1 baht coins in the change.

jinks
April 27th, 2007, 04:04
Free Offs After Midnight.,,,
Grand OPENING May Day 1/5/07

Are you sure you are not opening 1 April ? :sex:

Any Russians here to translate the smilee ?

April 27th, 2007, 07:16
... have you been to the places in Soi Twilight a beer can cost as much as 270 bht, certainly the minimum is 200 bht, even for a soft drink.

Impulse
April 27th, 2007, 10:15
I offed one of the staff at Gacuya,better looking than any of the dancers.One of the guys at Euroboys was borderline age when I took him away a couple years ago.They wouldn't let us into Howards so we went to a short time place.He was on the fem side but not a ladyboy.In fact he was very handsome and hung.He was a great short timer and was the last guy I had sex with in Thailand.I found out he was 18 my last trip so I wasn't aware if he was underage when I first saw him.I dint want anyone underage but it was my first trip to Sunee and he was being offered by the bar so I assumed he was of legal age.I studied up on reading IDs so now I know better.

April 27th, 2007, 10:24
I offed one of the staff at Gacuya,better looking than any of the dancers.One of the guys at Euroboys was borderline age when I took him away a couple years ago.They wouldn't let us into Howards so we went to a short time place.He was on the fem side but not a ladyboy.In fact he was very handsome and hung.He was a great short timer and was the last guy I had sex with in Thailand.I found out he was 18 my last trip so I wasn't aware if he was underage when I first saw him.I dint want anyone underage but it was my first trip to Sunee and he was being offered by the bar so I assumed he was of legal age.I studied up on reading IDs so now I know better.

The fact that Howard's wouldn't let him in wasn't clue enough?