PDA

View Full Version : Thai March exports the highest ever

April 24th, 2007, 21:48
Bangkok Post - breaking news

"March exports hit all-time high

(dpa) - Thailand's exports hit $13 billion in March, marking a record high for the kingdom, the commerce ministry announced Tuesday. Commerce Minister Krirkkrai Jirapaet said exports in the first quarter reached $34 billion, up 18 per cent compared with the same period last year. He attributed the strong export performance to growth in both old and new markets, reported the Thai News Agency (TNA).

Meanwhile, imports during the first three months reached $30.5 billion, up by 2 per cent, leaving the kingdom with a trade surplus of 3.5 billion dollars compared with a $492-million trade deficit during the same period in 2006.

Although the baht currency appreciated 8 per cent against the dollar in 2006 and has continued to strengthen against the greenback this year, Krirkkrai forecast an annual export growth of 12.5 per cent in 2007 or $130 billion.

Prospects are good in Thailand's traditional markets such as the United States, Europe and Japan and in new markets such as India, he said."

Bangkok Post

April 24th, 2007, 22:42
hmm...
So, thais are getting richer now. Enjoy Thailand while it lasts, sooner or later, it will be just like Singapore where nobody can afford sex.

April 24th, 2007, 22:53
I will always be able to pay for the best sex. So speak for yourself " Cheap Charlie" Scott. You proberly like to live in 300baht guesthouses and pay boys 100 baht for a handjob. You proberly dont even go to Pattaya and only stay near the Laos border as its nice and cheap there and the boys will do tricks for 20 cigs. :albino: :albino:

Jetsam
April 24th, 2007, 23:08
and the boys will do tricks for 20 cigs. :albino: :albino:

Damn.. then I have to buy 2 boxes http://images.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif, the bastards over here only put 19 fags in a box.

April 25th, 2007, 01:28
I will always be able to pay for the best sex. So speak for yourself " Cheap Charlie" Scott. You proberly like to live in 300baht guesthouses and pay boys 100 baht for a handjob. You proberly dont even go to Pattaya and only stay near the Laos border as its nice and cheap there and the boys will do tricks for 20 cigs. :albino: :albino:

solly, I am sure you have tons of retirement pension to burn...yea, and make sure you burn fast before you die tomorrow.
I have a future to look forward to, but you don't.
:bounce:

April 25th, 2007, 07:23
Just joking scott, never meant a word. Ive got about 15 years before i retire anyhow.
Have a nice day