PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Boys Bar in Pattayaland soi 2...

catawampuscat
April 23rd, 2007, 23:54
I have posted consistently good reviews for Wild West Boys in the past,,with the proviso that it
attracted hordes of farang women in groups and straight couples.
It had been quite a while since I when and first the good news and then the bad news....

Good news is that the number of (Russian?) white women and straight couples was lower but
still about a third of the customers (rough estimate) and the number of dancers is still very
high and the quality remains very high as well.

Bad news is that the show is horrible and the hefty mamasan does a hideous drag lip-sync act
and the erotic content of the rest of the show was close to zero overall. In the past, boners were the norm and the
show was hot and fun, but now it is tepid and not worth your time unless you want to see very
badly and foolish performed bits. It is a shame and I would recommend skipping the show and getting
there early as the boys/men dancers in the thongs are something else. More bar reviews to come...

colmx
April 24th, 2007, 01:36
Have to wholeheartedly agree with the Cat on this one...

Just back from there and the show has gone useless..
I thought the downturn was due to songkran ... but now i see the show has just gone down in general...
All the handsome dancers and shown cocks have practically disappeared...

Its only saving grace is that all the other bars have has a major downturn too... so its still the best of a bad lot!

(joint comments from Colmx+BF+Thai friend)

We are off to X-Ray now
--- Can't believe nobody has posted about x-ray yet... Pattayas hottest Gay club - with the hottest Coyotes! In Pattaya Soi 0, opposite the old palladium and behind the bowling near Big C

Will try to post more about there later...

April 24th, 2007, 05:38
... recently was there when the immigration raided it, and as I we were being rounded up and sent to immigration, all they wanted was us to pay the bill ... flashing a piece of paper and telling us to pay the bill pay the bill pay the bill.

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2007, 09:32
have heard that x-ray is the new Maya and the in place for those who stay out late as it opens after midnite
and attracts tbe late night crowed..

I was with a boy who works at x-ray bar and he had some welts on his shoulders and back and said
it was from the rubber whipping sticks, which are very loud but not very painful. He is very handsome but
not so exciting otherwise but loves to get some action before work and some extra income.

I hope colmx gets around to his review of x-ray bar, but doubt I will get there as it is out of the way for me and
the hours of operation don't work but I said the same about some of the other clubs like Hollywood and X-cyte and
somehow made it to them several times over the years.

I would also like an update on Crystal Bar and the show there. I did not like the little club the times I went but I
were soon after opening. Maybe someone, who isn't a freak for steroids induced musclemen, just for objectivity.. :cat:

April 24th, 2007, 10:10
I agree that the show is not as good as it used to be. All the bigger Boys are gone.

colmx
April 26th, 2007, 14:59
Unfortunately we never got around to re-visiting x-ray again the other night...
Ended up in Maya instead.... But i'm pretty sure I'll end up in x-ray again before my trip ends in 3 days time :-(

Last night we re-visited WWB, my BF has 20% discount card so it makes their 150Baht drink prices a little easier to swallow!

We also took an (un-named) show boy from there earlier in the week.

He confirmed that the showboys there are paid 7000 PM whilst the gogo boys are paid 3000PM - hence the huge group of showboys they now have!

Unlike other bars their policy is that when you off a show-boy - his show responsibilities immediately cease - and someone else steps into his planned show slot. So there is no waiting around for the last show to finish - if you are horny and want to take your showboy immediately!

Finally a tip for WWB, we opened a bottle of 100 Pipers there earlier in the week @1200 Baht (1500 without discount card) This is a great way to get to know a few of the boys if you are inclined to stay there for more than just 1 show