PDA

View Full Version : KRAZY DRAGON WILL OPEN IN BANGKOK SOON!!

April 23rd, 2007, 15:09
FOR ALL PEOPLE THEY HATE AND LOVE ME, I WILL INFORM THAT THE "KRAZY DRAGON" WILL OPEN IN BANGKOK SOON. SAME CONCEPT, NIGHT CLUB ATHMOSPHERE, PROFESSIONAL STRIP SHOW, A LIITLE BIT BIGGER, SAME DRINK PRICES AS IN PATTAYA AND EVERYTHING WITH A TOUCH OF LAS VEGAS!! HOPE ALL HAVE FUN WITH THAT!

April 23rd, 2007, 15:55
FOR ALL PEOPLE THEY HATE AND LOVE ME, I WILL INFORM THAT THE "KRAZY DRAGON" WILL OPEN IN BANGKOK SOON. SAME CONCEPT, NIGHT CLUB ATHMOSPHERE, PROFESSIONAL STRIP SHOW, A LIITLE BIT BIGGER, SAME DRINK PRICES AS IN PATTAYA AND EVERYTHING WITH A TOUCH OF LAS VEGAS!! HOPE ALL HAVE FUN WITH THAT!

Choc Dee krazydragon. I am sure that when the bar opens and becomes very successful, as I am sure it will undoubtedly be in my opinion, the envious amongst us here will have even more reason to dislike you. :iconbiggrin:

G.

TrongpaiExpat
April 23rd, 2007, 16:20
Great news and good luck. What's the location? If you going to keep prices at Sunee standards, the BBB Group and X Group with beers at 200B and off fees at 400B will not be happy.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 23rd, 2007, 17:08
a great move...count me as one who loves you...nay..adores you !! :salute:

catawampuscat
April 23rd, 2007, 17:24
Truly a great idea and it should become the number one bar in BKK quickly.

Don't bother with the shows like all the others and keep Krazy unique.
One suggestion would be to keep on doing what you are doing and not listen
to the experts. Whoever told you about the reflective table tops should be taken
out and shot. Whoever came up with the loose baggy easy entry shorts should get
a medal.

I would recommend not opening on Soi Twilight or Soi Prostitute or whatever it is being called
these days but to open around the Solid Bar/Tawan Boys bar area as it has better atmosphere in this poster's opinion.

April 23rd, 2007, 19:51
100 percent the same drink prices as in Pattaya-----99 Baht---- also for Bangkok. Krazy Dragon will not open in Soi Twilight, but it will open in Silom Area. No Shows like the other Bars around. We don't want Problems with Police etc etc etc :bounce:

April 24th, 2007, 05:46
More the merrier! i will be visiting!

April 24th, 2007, 09:07
DELETED

April 24th, 2007, 09:13
100 percent the same drink prices as in Pattaya-----99 Baht---- also for Bangkok. Krazy Dragon will not open in Soi Twilight, but it will open in Silom Area. No Shows like the other Bars around. We don't want Problems with Police etc etc etc :bounce:

Bit late to be worrying about that!! [ The Last sentence!]