PDA

View Full Version : Boys flooding into Pattaya........

catawampuscat
April 22nd, 2007, 23:53
Low season brings good news to gay expats and visitors as the boys are returning in droves and lots of new ones and lots
of old ones who have been away for the last few months.

All are hungry and none are spoiled by the insecure high season farangs who throw gold jewelry, mobile phones and
motorbikes at every boy they keep for a while.
It is simple supply and demand and now is the best time for having the time of your life... All the bars are filling up
with new boys and each one is ready to do anything to make you happy as the boys outnumber the farangs by a huge
number.
The boys that wouldn't give you the right time in high season are all available and will do anything to make you happy and
make some baht.

April 23rd, 2007, 00:32
Low season brings good news to gay expats and visitors as the boys are returning in droves and lots of new ones and lots

I have always found this to be true this time of the year. That is the reason I will be there next week.

April 23rd, 2007, 00:35
Which are the best bars now?

April 23rd, 2007, 00:52
... none are spoiled by the insecure high season farangs who throw gold jewelry, mobile phones and
motorbikes at every boy they keep for a while....

Well thank goodness for all the confident and secure sex-pats who are always able to keep their wits about them and keep the natives from getting too uppity. What would we do without our frugal and modest compatriots, who manage to squeeze every last santang out of a baht, who keep the cost of sinning from becoming so extravagant that the rest of us tourists wouldn't be able to enjoy it when we returned??

Give them all medals I say! Or at least free drinks in Sunee! :cheers:

Jetsam
April 23rd, 2007, 00:55

I have always found this to be true this time of the year. That is the reason I will be there next week.

I not totaly agree, most of my visits were in high season nov-mrch , and some in lower season april-may , and I found the real lookers (9 and some 10) can be easy found in high season but not that easy in low season.
But the fact that it is less crowded and the athmosphere more relaxed make lower season favorite for me .

April 23rd, 2007, 01:54
and I found the real lookers (9 and some 10) can be easy found in high season but not that easy in low season.

"All cats are gray in the dark." Ben Franklin

Jetsam
April 23rd, 2007, 02:07
and I found the real lookers (9 and some 10) can be easy found in high season but not that easy in low season.

"All cats are gray in the dark." Ben Franklin

even black cats?

catawampuscat
April 23rd, 2007, 11:09
kenc

Racists use words like uppity, as in "uppity niggers" and I don't think you are a racist.
You have a problem with scarcasm, which I think you find funny or entertaining but it
really isn't either.

The point of this thread is that the advantadge shifts in the different seasons as supply and
demand for the services of the lads changes due to the changes in the quantities of customers
and service providers. Quality is in the eye of the customer..

If there are 1000 customers for 200 boys, obviously demand will push up prices and the services
will be more highly valued in financial terms. Highly desireable boy will command top prices and
the gold, motorbikes and high end mobiles. The opposite occurs in low season when thousands of
boys compete for relatively few customers and attitudes change when the demand lessens and the
supply vastly increases. A simple observation and certainly not racist.. have some fun kenc, loosen up dude :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
April 23rd, 2007, 13:15
Last week during Pattaya Songkran many Pattaya expats were hiding out in Bangkok. Just for fun, I often tell them that I give 3000B for short-time. Then watch their faces contort and then proceed to tell me the laws of economics visa-vie the retired Pattaya-know-it-all perspective.

I know it's not nice to do this, but they don't get much exercise and this gives then a little cardio workout.

April 23rd, 2007, 18:26
Racists use words like uppity, as in "uppity niggers" and I don't think you are a racist.I think of The Cat as an uppity poster - does that make me a racist?

April 24th, 2007, 05:03
Last week during Pattaya Songkran many Pattaya expats were hiding out in Bangkok. Just for fun, I often tell them that I give 3000B for short-time. Then watch their faces contort and then proceed to tell me the laws of economics visa-vie the retired Pattaya-know-it-all perspective.

I know it's not nice to do this, but they don't get much exercise and this gives then a little cardio workout.

lol

April 24th, 2007, 09:42
...You have a problem with scarcasm, which I think you find funny or entertaining but it
really isn't either.....

Oh well, mai pben rai. :dontknow:

I'll be sure in the future to read your posts more carefully so I can learn how to do it properly.

Smiles
April 24th, 2007, 10:45
Refreshing to know you have been deemed " ... not a racist ... " Kenc.
But look, just work a bit more on that 'sarcasm' thing will ya ... then you'll be perfect.

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2007, 14:20
Oops , I forgot that smiles is the authority of who is of import and who is not of import on this forum.
I have made the grave error of making suggestions to the moderators to consider closing flaming threads
and smiles takes umbrage with that as he is the lord and master here and all must bow down for his approval.

Some might even think smiles is presumptuous and sanctimonious as he spends a few blessed weeks a year in
Thailand and forgets to mention the fact that he is clueless about anything but his boy special and his own narrow
viewpoint but it doesn't stop him from acting like he is the authority on gaythailand and that he is the spokesman
for Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

kenc and others should go to smiles if they want to hone their skills in subjects like sarcasm and self-importance.
Smiles trolls the forum looking for an opportunity to create a foolish poll and make a snide comment but since
he is not in the scene here, he is really an outsider looking in and pretending to be an authority .

I do not claim to be any better as I also don't miss an opportunity to zap smiles when he gets his nose up in the air and
thinks his shit does stink.. It does! :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
April 24th, 2007, 14:59
This will set off the Cat and other Pattaya residents: My BF just got a call from a friend who is now at a car dealers in Bangkok looking to buy a new car. His Swiss BF just sent him enough money to buy a car so he will have a ride from the airport next week. Then when he leaves in a few weeks the boy can keep the car. I wonder if the Thai boy will sell it?

This same farang also pre-paid some school in Chinag Mai. The boy tried to get a refund but the school refused. Now it seems he either go to school in Chiang Mai or just not show up.
The Swiss guy told him if he does not go to school, the money stops. He might just go.

April 24th, 2007, 15:03
Oops , I forgot that smiles is the authority of who is of import and who is not of import on this forum.
I have made the grave error of making suggestions to the moderators to consider closing flaming threads
and smiles takes umbrage with that as he is the lord and master here and all must bow down for his approval.

Some might even think smiles is presumptuous and sanctimonious as he spends a few blessed weeks a year in
Thailand and forgets to mention the fact that he is clueless about anything but his boy special and his own narrow
viewpoint but it doesn't stop him from acting like he is the authority on gaythailand and that he is the spokesman
for Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

kenc and others should go to smiles if they want to hone their skills in subjects like sarcasm and self-importance.
Smiles trolls the forum looking for an opportunity to create a foolish poll and make a snide comment but since
he is not in the scene here, he is really an outsider looking in and pretending to be an authority .

I do not claim to be any better as I also don't miss an opportunity to zap smiles when he gets his nose up in the air and
thinks his shit does stink.. It does! :cat:

Strange you should make the comments that you have above about smiles :cat: , as he does not come across to me as even being close to the type of person that you suggest he is. That said, with the scatterbrained comments and wild accusations that you have made with regard to me in the short time I have been here, along with your continual sniping at other members here, I can't say that your comments above surprise me in the least.

Smiles shit may well indeed smell, but at least it comes out of the orifice that was intended for it. Just an observation :cat:, nothing personal. :cya:

G.

orson
April 24th, 2007, 15:07
i was actually surprised that the off fee and boys expected short time fee are almost the same as bkk.

April 24th, 2007, 15:25
The Swiss guy told him if he does not go to school, the money stops. He might just go.

Yeah, take the car--And go!

I wonder how long Swiss Miss will wait at the airport?

April 24th, 2007, 15:41
...You have a problem with scarcasm, which I think you find funny or entertaining but it really isn't either.....

Oh well, mai pben rai. :dontknow:

I'll be sure in the future to read your posts more carefully so I can learn how to do it properly.

To paraphrase an old Joan Crawfish movie, The Women: "Grow them claws, girl--And paint `em Jungle Red!"

Actually, I thought you rather adept--But more like irony than (I love it!) "scarcasm." Scarcasm?... I think that may be a hint, better sharpen them claws, too: all the better for scratching--In the cat box. :cat:

Smiles
April 24th, 2007, 21:09
" ... I do not claim to be any better as I also don't miss an opportunity to zap smiles when he gets his nose up in the air and thinks his shit does stink.. It does! ... "
Really Puss, if you are going to insult someone (especially when using the highly original metaphor above), then please try and and at least get it right!!.

This: " ... and thinks his shit does stink ... " should really be this: " ... and thinks his shit doesn't stink ... "

It really makes all the difference in the world you know . . . the way you've got it, a "zinger" with potential meaning and strength (one that might lay me low) has morphed into an insipid wet noodle ... a blunt machete ... a dick which cannot "stand up " (as the Thais say).

But nice try . . . & cheers ...

catawampuscat
April 25th, 2007, 00:35
I am so busy hitting the return button and the Tab key and remembering to spell check that
sometimes I mix metaphors and I agree to the lack of originality in the shit stinking but smilies,
at least you are a good sport and can give it as well as you take it.

George seems to think that as a newbie he should "get" everything and have an accurate
feeling for this forum society. It takes time George and no reason to rush to judgement.
Some people are going to agree with you and like you and some will never do so.. Grin and
bear it and it does take more than a week or two to become an authority.. just ask smiles! :cat: