PDA

View Full Version : 12 nights in paradise

a447
April 21st, 2007, 18:02
I just got back today from Bangkok. I spent all my time in the Suriwong boy bar area. I spent time with some unbelievable guys with massive cocks. Unfortunately, I also met some duds.
The first night I went out with a boy but first, he said, I want to phone my wife. What the....??? Predicatable, he was useless. Beware of a guy called Yu in New Screwboys. The first time he was great but the next night he just wanted to sleep. When I told him that was not on, he became very aggressive and nasty. The boys there are also after tips all the time. It drives you crazy.
At Dreamboys the mama san wanted me to off someone so I asked her to send over a guy with a big cock. He was, in fact, in the big cock show. On the way out of the bar he demanded a huge payment. I sent him packing.
Fu from Future Boys is a bit of a hustler but cuddles up to you all night.
Chat from Fresh Beach Boys comes highly recommended. He has everything to offer you.
The mam san in the black suit at X-Boys (next to the bar, diagonally across from Hotmale) is extremely aggressive and is always on you to off boys, buy them drink after drink and to tip everyone.
I found the boys very street-wise and into every con trick to squeeze the last baht out of you. Unfortunately for them, they all use the same tricks so there is a lack of communication between them on this point. They do talk amonst themselves, however, and have a very good knowledge of which farangs are in town and who the ones are they should spend time with. They were also generally lacking in sincerity but that was hardly a surprise. One minute they are all over you but when you catch them off guard, they look totally bored. Again, you can't really blame them.
I wrote a comment on nature Boys. A boy called Som Kruat Boonchoo was wonderful. NB itself is recommended if you are into sleaze.
Finally, check the ID cards carefully. Don't spend time with underage boys.

April 21st, 2007, 20:45
shame you had a bit of a rough time in bkk. But i'm sure now you are more the wiser from your experiences & have learned a few things to look out for next time -

BTW whilst we are on the subject, in pattaya; dont go near N*18 in kaos bar.

It is demeaning of me to chat in this manner, so things must be bad if i'm doing this, or perhaps you can consider this as a polite warned, & no it wasnt just me who had the bad experience's with this guy.
Infact all what he does is illogical, so not sure why he's working in this environment at all, as he clearly resents being there.....??????

April 21st, 2007, 21:08
not sure why he's working in this environment at all, as he clearly resents being there.....Needs the money?

April 21st, 2007, 21:22
very good point homintern, i didnt think of that one.
Thats another type/characteristic that i can add to my mental profile of why & what type of lads work in the bars

thank u

GWMinUS
April 22nd, 2007, 03:48
I have a favorite young man in BKK.
Actually he is getting older...
Every time I off him, he asks me to buy him a Taxi.
Only things he wants to do in bed is TOP.
And after sex insists on smoking, even when I tell him I am in a non-smoking room.
But I always light up when I see him!!! And not a cigarette!!

WE ARE ALL CRAZY!!!

April 22nd, 2007, 05:00
I agree that bar boys are hit and miss. But when you have more miss than hits, you have to start wondering if it is all worth the trouble and money. I stopped offing boys from go-go bars since last year. There are plenty of other ways to get sex in BKK (pay or free).

Smiles
April 22nd, 2007, 05:49
" ... I have a favorite young man in BKK. ... Every time I off him, he asks me to buy him a Taxi. . . . ARE WE ALL CRAZY!!! ... "
Not sure. How much do taxis go for these days in Bangkok?

Cheers ...

April 22nd, 2007, 11:28
not sure why he's working in this environment at all, as he clearly resents being there.....Needs the money?

Needs the money? And there was naive gullible me thinking that they worked in go go bars, merely to be given the opportunity, of having their wicked ways with with all the virile and fit good looking farangs that exist here. http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1452/5958747/16094547/245974468.jpg

G.

April 22nd, 2007, 11:29

Needs the money? And there was naive gullible me thinking that they worked in go go bars, merely to be given the opportunity, of having their wicked ways with with all the virile and fit good looking farangs that exist here. http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1452/5958747/16094547/245974468.jpg

G.

April 22nd, 2007, 19:26
I just got back today from Bangkok. I spent all my time in the Suriwong boy bar area.

This is the saddest thing I have read in a long time.

April 22nd, 2007, 19:44
DELETED

a447
April 23rd, 2007, 15:16
BJ and JB, what on earth is "sad" about 2 weeks out of the year spent in gay paradise? Your comments are a bit rich considering this board is GAY orientated.
Your "holier than thou" attitude belongs on another board, not one devoted to the pleasures of GAY Thailand!

April 23rd, 2007, 15:46
BJ and JB, what on earth is "sad" about 2 weeks out of the year spent in gay paradise? Your comments are a bit rich considering this board is GAY orientated.
Your "holier than thou" attitude belongs on another board, not one devoted to the pleasures of GAY Thailand!

You may well say that a447, but as to whether I agree with you or not, I could not possibly comment. :laughing1:

G.