PDA

View Full Version : TaoBoxer

lonelywombat
April 19th, 2007, 06:39
NOTICED: in that thread ... an old handle from the early Sawatdee. "Taoboxer"

Funny, after all these years ... the prissy Tao leaving the Board because of some satirical remarks made about the British royal family, now on CFS still going on about This Place. Refers to Sawatdee as a "racist" Board, of all things. :blackeye:
Taoboxer was always good for a laugh.

I am pretty certain the poster xiandarkthorne on GT and Gaytingtong is taoboxer

"Not your typical Chinese grandaddy - being a very dirty old man is way too much fun"

He also has his pic on the thread ,Making the approach

Whilst on tingtong was disappointed that Tingtong was not part of the Little Britain stage show, when they were out here in feb

April 19th, 2007, 13:36
I am pretty certain the poster xiandarkthorne on GT and Gaytingtong is taoboxer....

Does he laugh a lot?..."HaHaHaHaHa".... Or, maybe pretend he's Latino: "JaJaJaJaJa"....

Ceddie, poor baby;
Only the upper echelon of ... tourists lurk ... er... enjoy a respite at La Tarntawan. I assure you, If those gentle guests were undressing you with their eyes, it wasn't ocular rapine; they were checking to see if you were
1.] Wearing Depends--Or Underalls &\or 2.] Trying pinch their Zimmer-frames by hiding them under those same-same roomy dotty-didies. If it bothers you; emulate Aunty: take them off & wave them about, semaphore fashion--But take care: can be a bit ... sloppy ... at times. (Don't tell that self-styled, imaginary reporter person--The one with the Fijian, or whatever it is, name: she spreads too much .... anyway.)

lonelywombat
April 19th, 2007, 18:42
I cannot remember his other name

Not earwig or LMTU but just as obvious and all the rest.

Smiles
April 20th, 2007, 01:19
It is TaoBoxer. But you'll never see him here as this Board is pure evil incarnate for ~ get ready for it ~ making light of one of the last flickering embodiments of the British Empire, the now dead-&-buried Queen Mother of England.

I had a bit of a go at him on GayThailand for attempting to change history and embellish the reasons why he flew the coop on Sawatdee .... i.e. making them less childish .... but he ignored the main point and went on a mild rant about extraneous stuff such as Isaan men's gloriously dark skin " ... good enough to eat, yum yum yum, heeheeheeheehee ... ".
Well, you get the point ...

Cheers ...

April 20th, 2007, 07:03
I cannot remember his other name

Not earwig or LMTU but just as obvious and all the rest.

LMTU is a philosopher, essayist, poet, and novelist.

A lifelong Thai citizen, thats Earwig ! ( I cannot remember his other name), he was raised and educated in the UK, invariably wrote in English, and is considered as an :clown: man of letters. :cheers: He is perhaps best known for the oft-misquoted remark, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it," breaking the News", the first volume of his" The Life of Reasons". :pop:

April 20th, 2007, 07:29
Actually, yesterday my mother and I had a fight again :duel: because I went out with my Thai friend :ura: . Before that time, I was able to mention to her going to a place with my Thai friend to exercise :minzdr: . I don't know if she forgot but she said I didn't ask permission :ura1: . She even readied my pants for that occasion :mat: . When I came home she got angry and my father and I decided before that not to tell her about a present I will give to my friend :hb: . I know that she (my mother :web: ) won't allow me to give gifts to my Thai friend :suesel: . It's like she doesn't want me to have a Thai friend :og: . She got really angry and she said it's as if she isn't a parent of mine too :ssmile: . I know that it's not good to hide something from a mother but I know that she won't understand :web: . Actually we ( my father and I) :sex: hid the gift but then she saw it and started wreaking havoc. I simply don't understand my mom :inv: . She is angry always at my Thai friend even if my Thai friend didn't do anything wrong :xlb: .

April 20th, 2007, 07:36
Got tired of kicking the s**t out of LMTU so had to dig up another old poster to pick on?

geez what's with youse guys??

April 20th, 2007, 07:48
Got tired of kicking the s**t out of LMTU so had to dig up another old poster to pick on?

geez what's with youse guys??

:leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb: :leb:

Jetsam
April 20th, 2007, 08:31
If I was Taoboxer I would be delighted to have a whole trhead dedidicated to me, on a board i haven't make a post for over a year hehe

wowpow
April 20th, 2007, 14:34
Taoboxer stated quite clearly that he left this board because of racist comments which he found unacceptable and was further upset by a message from ES asking why he was upset.

I find it sad how few Asians manage to cope with any of the Gay Thailand boards.

April 22nd, 2007, 17:49
Your lives are so boring that certain wankers post updates from other boards here in order to spice things up. The resulting threads then turn into the same old same old shit.

An even bigger highlight for many stupid fat ugly old queens are to reminisce over long gone posters who wasted there time posting on this board.

Boards have highs and lows, however this one has been on a big big low for a considerable period of time.

NB in BKK - is a good bar. But dot believe all the bullshit written about it.

April 22nd, 2007, 20:23
I find it sad how few Asians manage to cope with any of the Gay Thailand boards.To how many Asian boards to you contribute, Hiawatha? How well do you cope? Or don't they welcome cut'n'paste?