PDA

View Full Version : boygeenyus' tangent from the Asian kid - ballistic thread.

April 19th, 2007, 19:40
Looks hot to me. I imagine he could channel that anger into some really hot sex.

Aunty
April 19th, 2007, 19:59
It was probably just what he needed. A good old-fashioned drag-down knock-out spread those cheeks rogering.

Why boygeenyus, I'm beginning to look at you in a whole new light!

April 20th, 2007, 07:06
He was delusional. I heard some of his wriiting/poems.

As Aunty here already asked, why don't they lock mad people up in asylums anymore? One reason could be that they would have no president if they did that. Is there any difference between a mad delusional president who claims "weepens of mass destructioeen" and then launches an attack killing thousands of innocent civilians? No, not really.

April 20th, 2007, 07:19
why don't they lock mad people up in asylums anymore?

From the beast's belly the answer is that some powerful politician set them on the streets and that was the end of it Now,does that money go to other interests? Like the war?

This won't call for compassion. The call will be for more security, more screening, more checkpoints all along the way, more places for detection, more restrictions.

April 20th, 2007, 16:38
The hidden wisdom of the spelling error ...

"weepens of mass destructi..."

April 21st, 2007, 12:01
(sigh..) Another one who likes Rough Trade. :dontknow:

April 21st, 2007, 13:47
This won't call for compassion. The call will be for more security, more screening, more checkpoints all along the way, more places for detection, more restrictions.

I'm afraid that you are right Arnold. The glimmer of hope on the UK wheel of the Axle of Evil is that the toadying Blair must go soon (perhaps to jail!) and on the US wheel the electorate will soon have the opportunity to assign the neo-cons to the dustbin of history. Let's hope they do.