PDA

View Full Version : Where to keep money in Thailand

April 16th, 2007, 11:56
I have some cash in Thailand and was minded to buy an investment property. I have changed my mind. The money is languishing in my Thai Miitary Bank savings account. I wonder what safe form of investment with a decent return is possible? Any advice as to where or who to talk to would be appreciated.[/i]

Boxer
April 16th, 2007, 12:54
One idea send it home to UK and get at least 5% interest with safety.

bedbugy1-old
April 16th, 2007, 14:00
buy some government saving certifates or as know lottery enter the draw each month you win you loose you still keep your stake obtain from g h bank 50 baht each

April 17th, 2007, 03:28
I have some cash in Thailand and was minded to buy an investment property. I have changed my mind. The money is languishing in my Thai Miitary Bank savings account. I wonder what safe form of investment with a decent return is possible? Any advice as to where or who to talk to would be appreciated.[/i]

Any bank provides foreign currency accounts with reasonable interests. Just shop around. Make the account availible to the www and you can check your balance at any time if you like.

Transferring money in and out is expensive and costs may eat all the interests.

Taking out large quantities of cash in Thai currency (50.000 TBT plus) is illegal. That Baht are pretty worthless outside of Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, or Myanmar.

April 17th, 2007, 06:27
:idea: How about a buffalo farm in Isaarn in a boys name.

Now that would be a sound investment!! It would be better than languishing in the bank!

Dboy
April 17th, 2007, 06:28
I guess for short-term money investments in thailand I'd suggest HSBC. The rates are less bad (still low though) in time deposits so you could put the bulk in a time deposit, and
keep what you actually need in a regular savings account. HSBC offers accounts denominated in various currencies, so pick either your home currency, or the Euro,
or the baht. If you plan on buying property in thailand at a later date you might want to denominate in thai baht so you won't suffer potential currency risk before the purchase. Keep in mind
that if you're wanting a true *investment*, then a bank is probably the worst place to go. If you want investment income, you're much better off with a discount brokerage firm like Fidelity Investments. The reason is that Fidelity offers a huge selection of bonds, mutual funds, and common stock which can all be handled with one account. You can even do currency trading (of sorts) in a Fidelity account by taking advantage of Currencyshares (trades like a stock). For example, the ticker symbol for Currencyshares for the EUR/USD (very popular) is symbol "FXE". If you're looking for a long-term investment (more than 5 years or so) then you might want to consider an index fund (indexed to the S&P500 or FTSE for example).

Whether you'd be better off with a bank or something else really depends on what your investment goals are. Feel free to respond in-thread or private message if you have questions.

Dboy

April 17th, 2007, 07:13
.... For example, the ticker symbol for Currencyshares for the EUR/USD (very popular) is symbol "FXE". If you're looking for a long-term investment (more than 5 years or so) then you might want to consider an index fund (indexed to the S&P500 or FTSE for example).

What other currency are available on Fidelity? We all know Chinese RMB will shoot to the roof sooner or later.

Dboy
April 17th, 2007, 07:22
What other currency are available on Fidelity? We all know Chinese RMB will shoot to the roof sooner or later.

The currencyshares are not a fidelity product, that was just an example of why accounts like fidelity are so handy. Fidelity does not run the fund, but you can still buy/trade them in your account just like a stock. The main reason I *hate* banks for this kind of thing is they have very limited investment options, and ones they DO have are usually horrible.

Here's a link to all the currencyshare products:
http://www.currencyshares.com/home/CurrencyShares.rails

Another interesting choice is the Fidelity sector funds. These are mutual funds that are based on a particular industry, such as oil, real estate, etc.

Dboy

April 17th, 2007, 07:30
We all know Chinese RMB will shoot to the roof sooner or later.We do? I can certainly recall being told in 1996 that the SE Asian boom would go on forever

April 17th, 2007, 12:02
Wowpow,

On a sensible note.[ forget the buffalo farm]

Royal Bank of Canada in Singapore gives 5% net to foreigners. Also, I have entered a fund with them which involves stock options in USD . I , at the moment, bearing in mind it is deposited for a minmum of one year, have been achieving 12% net.

You can hold accounts with them in USD, Thai baht and/or Pound Sterling/Singapore Dollars [ or all if you wish]

If you want further details, I can give them to you, you know who and where I am. This stock has been consistant over the last seven years and is still performing well this year.

Kevin.

April 17th, 2007, 12:42
An Accountant once told me that it was a good idea for ex-pats to keep half their assets in their home country and half in their country of residence. This sort of tends to balance out currency fluctuations. It sounds right but I can't quite fathom it but it seems to have worked recently with the UK and Thailand.

Thanks for all the excellent advice flowing.

April 17th, 2007, 17:09
At the moment, about the best interest rate on certificates of deposit is (I mention this only as a comparison.) 5 or 6%\long term: 5 years (Tied up) with heavy penalties for early withdrawal. Some (Variable rate) annuities (Medium risk*) have been doing them about 2 to 3% better for years.
*Degree of risk is up to you as is how much you draw over what period of time: the idea is for you and your money to run out at the same time: "Being of sound mind, I spent it,": my last will & testament.
I never recommend a (Particular) stock or investment: if one recommends, he won't hear a peep: so long as it's doing fine\making money; drop a penny--And all bloody hell breaks loose!...You never hear the end of it--And some annuities are crap--so, as with much else, you must do your homework. There's is (stultifying) info available on line. Recommend you start by checking out\Call or write for a prospectus: Vanguard & Met Life Preference Plus Select Class B.
Genworth Life is, if I recall correctly, the top-rated fixed-rate annuity.
Some annuities have heavy (To be avoided) 'back-loads', as I recall, Fidelity is one of those--But not the worst. And beware a company that encourages you to take more a risk than that with which you are comfortable or promises pie-in-the sky.

April 17th, 2007, 19:49
The buffalo farm could be a lot of FUN...except (has anyone else noticed?) buffalos seem to be on the way out. Tractors are winning.The latest scam (popular for a few years now) is "my mother needs a blood transfusion". Technology is catching up

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 17th, 2007, 22:43
I have a wonderful investment for you-I've just started a new corporation where we do blood transfusions for mothers who slit their wrists after their favorite buffalo has died.

Safe as houses--I can issue the share certificates over the internet and you can wire me the money today..be quick you don't want to miss out !!!

If yo aren't the entrepreneurial type and just want to horde it..do as someone said above and put it in a suitcase under your bed..tell me where the spare key is and I'll call by a check that it's still there.

Your money will be safe with me--guaranteed..any queen silly enough to ask another bunch of queens in Pattaya where they should park their money must be so bonkers they would never notice it missing anyway...hurry up Wowpow. :sign3:

orson
April 18th, 2007, 23:38
you guys must be loaded. the web sites of rbc says it requires u to have 500,000 usd before they do business with u.

Wowpow,

On a sensible note.[ forget the buffalo farm]

Royal Bank of Canada in Singapore gives 5% net to foreigners. Also, I have entered a fund with them which involves stock options in USD . I , at the moment, bearing in mind it is deposited for a minmum of one year, have been achieving 12% net.

You can hold accounts with them in USD, Thai baht and/or Pound Sterling/Singapore Dollars [ or all if you wish]

If you want further details, I can give them to you, you know who and where I am. This stock has been consistant over the last seven years and is still performing well this year.

Kevin.

Up2U
April 19th, 2007, 03:09
At the moment, about the best interest rate on certificates of deposit is (I mention this only as a comparison.) 5 or 6%\long term: 5 years (Tied up) with heavy penalties for early withdrawal. Some (Variable rate) annuities (Medium risk*) have been doing them about 2 to 3% better for years.
*Degree of risk is up to you as is how much you draw over what period of time: the idea is for you and your money to run out at the same time: "Being of sound mind, I spent it,": my last will & testament.
I never recommend a (Particular) stock or investment: if one recommends, he won't hear a peep: so long as it's doing fine\making money; drop a penny--And all bloody hell breaks loose!...You never hear the end of it--And some annuities are crap--so, as with much else, you must do your homework. There's is (stultifying) info available on line. Recommend you start by checking out\Call or write for a prospectus: Vanguard & Met Life Preference Plus Select Class B.
Genworth Life is, if I recall correctly, the top-rated fixed-rate annuity.
Some annuities have heavy (To be avoided) 'back-loads', as I recall, Fidelity is one of those--But not the worst. And beware a company that encourages you to take more a risk than that with which you are comfortable or promises pie-in-the sky.

WowPow is not a U.S. citizen so investment advice geared for Americans will not help him.

Wowpow, if by chance, this is money from the sale of the VT5 unit then I would move the original amount back (TT3 or FETF) to GB (?) and take advantage of the favorable "onshore" exchange rate.

April 22nd, 2007, 23:54
Invest wisely:

Isaan. Farm house, late afternoon.

Supervisor: Darling, we need money. (hanging at my neck)
Me: Yes. Sure. (proceeding with my work)
Supervisor: Darling, do we have money? (nibbling on my ear)
Me: Sorry, I’m afraid I don’t have any money. May you are having some? (still working)
Supervisor: Me money? You joking, I like. You no have in wallet. I’ve checked already (kissing my neck)
Me: You see. May I have some water please? (still working)
Supervisor: No, sorry. Can not. No have money for water. (Kissing my neck)
Me: Never mind. That’s bad luck. (still working)
Supervisor: Yes, sure. We could have water but we no have money. (Licking m ear)
Me: That’s correct. I am very sorry. (still working)
Supervisor: What about your bank ATM? ( kissing my neck)
Me: Maybe Khun ATM doesn’t love me very much since I know you? (still working)
Supervisor: Yes, maybe. Bad luck. Never mind, I still love you. (kissing me)
Me: Thank you. That’s good to know. I love you too. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling, you like onion. (curling my hair, licking my neck)
Me: Yes, I do like onions. And I like your spring onion too. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling, onion needs water. (licking my ear)
Me: Oh yes, a lot. I need some water too. (still working)
Supervisor: Sure. Very bad. No money, no water, no onion. (still curling my hair)
Me: You see. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. I need 45000 TBT only. (still licking my ears)
Me: Yep. Me too. Do you have some money for me? (still working)
Supervisor: Khun sanook, tingtong nit noi? I want money from you. I no borrow you. (still licling my ears)
Me: Oh, sorry. I am very unlucky. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling, I checked your ATM already and I thing it’s OK. (still kissing)
Me: Did you check our ATM too? (still working)
Supervisor: Why? Did you take some money out? I not know? No good! (curling hair and kissing)
Me: No sorry. I didn’t went to the city. You went. Just asking. (still working)
Supervisor: Yes darling. I know. You are very busy working. (still nibbling my ears)
Me: You see. (still working)
Supervisor: I brought you some money. Your wallet empty is no good. (hugging me, head on my back)
Me: That’s very kind of you. Thank you. (still working)
Supervisor: ATM pay slip is with your bank papers. Me good boy. (still hugging me)
Me: Yes. That’s very good.
Supervisor: I put 1500 TBT in your wallet. Is Ok for you one week. And 3500 TBT are safe with money box. (biting my ears.
Me: You thing so? You are probably right. (still working)
Supervisor: Yes. I know. I good boy. (still hugging me from behind)
Me: Yes, most of time. Especially while you’re asleep. (still working)
Supervisor: What’s wrong? You no love me anymore? (curling my hair again)
Me: I still love you. You are my very best. (still working)
Supervisor: Who many have you for love? (kissing my neck)
Me: Probably a hundred or more. (still working)
Supervisor: Yes. I know. But not same like me. (biting my neck)
Me: True. You’re unique. (still working)
Supervisor: Money is OK? (licking my ear)
Me: Money is usually OK but never enough. (still working)
Supervisor: Me know. (kissing me)
Me: You surely know. (still working)
Supervisor: Onion is good business. (hugging me)
Me: Your onion? (still working)
Supervisor: Silly. Our ONIONS. (still hugging me)
Me: Our onions? I don’t have onion. I have a sausage. (still working)
Supervisor: I know. And khai yai song. I like very much. (licking my ear)
Me: Yes. I still remember last night. (still working)
Supervisor: Boo Darling. Me chai (hugging me)
Me: Chai, sanook mag mah krab. (stil lworking)
Supervisor: 6 more weeks and we have many onions. (hugging me)
Me: How? What for? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling! (biting my neck)
Me: Yes. And? (still working)
Supervisor: I take your money make onion? (licking my ear)
Me: Money cannot make onions. Money earms interests. (still working)
Supervisor: Boo. Darling. I show you. Your money makes onions. (kissing my neck)
Me: Not sure I like many onions. Some onions are ok. (still working)
Supervisor: Many onions good business. (liking my ear)
Me: You’re going to grow onions? Why don’t you tell me? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. You no listen. Last week I bought two more rai farm. (kissing me)
Me: That’s clever. (still working)
Supervisor: You see. I take you money for grow onions. (kissing me ears)
Me: Ohhh, I see. That’s good business? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. Sure. I have rai and you money and same make onions. (liking my neck)
Me: I don’t need that many onions. (still working)
Supervisor: You silly. You me tingthong. I make onions for sell. Make good price. (still liking my neck)
Me: Ok. I’ve got the message. You’re sure in 6 weeks people pay good price for inions? (still working)
Supervisor: Sure. If no, I loose money. Bad luck. Me sure, good business. (liking me ears)
Me: My money? Your money? (still working)
Supervisor: I loose your money. Sure. (kissing my neck)
Me: OK. What happened with the profits? (still working)
Supervisor: I pay some for temple. But not much. Phra good. No help farm. No good. ( licking my ear)
Me: OK. And? (still working)
Supervisor: Pay some for my ATM. (still hugging)
Me: Oh yes? But it’s my money, isn’t it? (still working)
Supervisor: Mailoo.OK. Maybe pay some into OUR ATM. (liking my neck)
Me: That’s sounds better. Thank you. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. Thank you so much. You lovely. (curling my hair)
Me: Why? What for? (still working)
Supervisor: Oh, I bought already new water pump and pipes, pesticides, fertilizer, and have some staff with small onions. (curling my hair)
Me: So you where very busy. But why you use staff with small onions? (still working)
Supervisor: You crazy. Me no talk you. Finish. (kissing me)
Me: OK. Sorry. I need to finish my work. (still working)
Supervisor: Me work too. I pay much money. (liking me ears)
Me: Who could you manage? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. You’re never listening to me. (curling my hair)
Me: That’s new. Please tell me again. (still working)
Supervisor: You’re so smart. I check ATM you already. You teach me no take much cash with me. So me no have cash. I check ATM me, think is OK. I check ATM you, think is better. Take money for you and give you already. Darling. You forgot? (kissing me)
Me: No, I didn’t. (still working)
Supervisor: So I take money for buy all I need for farm onion. Onion OK about 6 week. (kissing me)
Me: Oh yes. (still working)
Supervisor: Yes, sure. Onions are good business. (liking my ear)
Me: Good business for you? (still working)
Supervisor: Yes. Sure. You see grow onion me. (hugging me)
Me: OK. I like your onion growing. Interesting. (still working)
Supervisor: You will see. Sure I can make 100000 TBT. I hope more. (liking my neck)
Me: OK. I’ve got it now. You are using my money to farm your onions? (still working)
Supervisor: Yes, darling. Thank you very much. (biting my ear)
Me: And I did give you the money? (still working)
Supervisor: Yes darling. Your ATM gives me all you need. (hugging me)
Me: So you make good profit? (still working)
Supervisor: Sure: You will see. (kissing me)
Me: So it’ my profit since you’re using my cash? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. Don’t be silly. It’s our money. (hugging me)
Me: But if your plan will not work out and you’re loosing money. (still working)
Supervisor: I no loose money. I have my farm. Maybe you loose money. (biting my ear)
Me: So I’ve lost already? (still working)
Supervisor: Me chai. mailoo. You see. Money has gone already. (licking my neck)
Me: How much money I lost now? (still working)
Supervisor: About 50000 ATM you gave me. I’ve pay you back already. (licking my neck)
Me: When and how did you pay me back? (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. You no listen me. I speak you already. Your money it put into wallet and money box. You see. I pay back you. Me good boy. (kissing me)
Me: I see. (still working)
Supervisor: Darling. You have 100 TBT? (hugging me)
Me: What for? (still working)
Supervisor: I go buy water. One pack big bottles is OK. Saving money too. Today no beer. No have money. Me want onion first. (Supervisor is leaving room after kissing me)

End of conference.
I close my laptop, and stretch myself. Tea and some fresh fruit will served at any minute.
I love our business meetings.

To be continued, rice planting season will start soon.
------------

April 23rd, 2007, 08:10

Now that would be a sound investment!! It would be better than languishing in the bank!

Farming can be more lucrative than you think in a good year -100%-300%+ profits.
Alas, the risks are commensurate.

So why aren't Thai farmers rich you ask???
They rent the land; they have no capital and must borrow from loansharks; they eat (literally) the profits; they drink away the profits; and most important, they are too small-scale to make a lot of money.

Farangs of course are prohibited running an agriculture business so there are also problems with finding a reliable Thai "doppleganger" and setting up a shell company.

April 25th, 2007, 04:19

Farming can be more lucrative than you think in a good year -100%-300%+ profits.
Alas, the risks are commensurate.

So why aren't Thai farmers rich you ask???
They rent the land; they have no capital and must borrow from loansharks; they eat (literally) the profits; they drink away the profits; and most important, they are too small-scale to make a lot of money.

Farangs of course are prohibited running an agriculture business so there are also problems with finding a reliable Thai "doppleganger" and setting up a shell company.

As young as he is, Supervisor always tried to avoid debs since he took over the farm from his parents. Staying debt free all year around is very difficult for a Thai farmer. He owns his land. Most farmers work on rented grounds and pay between 35 to 50 percent of harvest to the land owner.

His family is very big. Supervisor is the youngest of 14 (!). His parents are living whit us. He already lost 1 sister and 1 brother. All of his sisters and brothers do own a house and small estate. They work in various small businesses and stick together like glue. No one smokes, no alcohol but we share two or three bottles of beer occasionally but having food together mostly every day. They all agree that Supervisor is growing the best rice long and wide. We eat our own poultry, pigs, cattle’s. Supervisor wouldn’t even in Bangkok or Pattaya touch any meet or fish which is not free range grown.

Soon after we’ve meet first time he invited me to his family. Amongst other things we discussed alternative methods of farming which he tried carefully, mostly with success. I’ve backed him for a proper start, totally debt free for a year. With less than 50000 TBT all together it was a tiny investment but my very best ever.

First profits went partly into his house which is quite big but in need or repair. Most went into new grounds he bought from neighbours, rai by rai. And he also bought English lessons which he really enjoyed on Sundays. After HIS house was done, WE started a new one.

He always kept proudly HIS bank account. WE do have a joint account (where most of its profits are flowing into. And I have MY own bank account – which Supervisor can use as well; he makes very rarely use of this option.

Lending money in Thailand is a pretty nonsense. If someone wants to borrowing money from, he is asking you for a gift.

To understand our “business meeting”, it helps to know that Supervisor is very cuddly. And he probably needs around 100000 to 150000 TBT to be invested for the next step due in about 8 weeks time; I guess for wiring and sanitary installations since roof, windows and doors are done. He is aware about my requirements in any detail. He will inform me on time for sure.

So he asks me for about 45000 TBT which he will invest in farming in order to win his share. I am pretty certain he worked this out in detail with his family. He knows how much he will earn, otherwise he wouldn’t touch it.

This is the way we are getting a very nice house in beautiful lush settings with sweeping views and this all about 8 kms away from a major city. It will cost us not as much as a million but could sell after two years for 3 million or much more if we like; several people offered that much already. We don’t now yet. I know that he is looking for a large plot of land, just enough for a resort and restaurant where he could use he farm products directly. That would be a nice earner. We discussed this already. Just wait and see.

I “lost” my 45000 TBT already as soon as I agreed about the new house. If something happened to me, I cannot take the house with me. Foreigner cannot own a house (I am not holding an elite card) in Thailand, especially non built on farm grounds.

I am no fool. And Supervisor arranged for me with assistance of a clever lawyer anything possible, so I can stay at our house as long as I like. If Supervisor is doing something, he is very thoughtful.

I’ve paid for my “Thai” lessons. And I loved the teachings, even the sad bits happened. Thailand always paid me back I am grateful for any moment. And surely for my little sweet Suvervisor and his great family.

ikarus
April 26th, 2007, 13:35
Wowpow,
Right now I would not recommend any investments in Thailand. It is not prudent, in my opinion, to keep any funds in Thai baht except for what is required by your visa. I would not recommend any investments in US dollar dominated assets. While some people may enjoy the nominal growth of their dollar denominated investments, de facto they are losing due to the fall of US dollar. (e.g. during 2006 US dollar lost 14 percent versus UK pound and these losses even more dramatic since then.) During my recent visit to Korea, I noticed that US dollar dropped 25 percent during last five years versus local won. Despite all ups and downs... If you wish to invest to regional stock markets, consider South Korea or Singapore.
I am sure many UK brokerages offer appropriate mutual funds. If you do not like the risk of stock markets, consider multi-currency accounts. Many of them are much better deal
then currency shares recommended on this thread. (Currency shares is an "invention" of some enterpreneural Americans who like to make money out of thin air and fool other Americans along the way). Of course, many multi-currency accounts are a complete rip off
(e.g. the ones in CITIBANK UK) but I can recommend you very good ones privately.
With good multi-currency account you can move funds from one currency into another with little overhead, earn decent interest for each currency and have immediate access to all your funds. Remember that though at the moment UK pound is doing O'K , it is a flawed currency.
The reasons are the same as for US dollar:twin deficit.

April 26th, 2007, 13:56
I recommend none of the above, just give me the money it is safer in Hung Hom i mean Hong kong, i will invest it for you in various extremely good stocks on the mainland. if Thaksin is doing it so should you. Where can I send my banking details? Alternatively let me buy you a cheap property with huge returns, there is always something good available. You can re-sell before its even built for a small fortune.

ikarus
April 26th, 2007, 18:22
I would not recommend following Cedric advice on any subject. He is just green, inexperienced guy. opinionated and with great ego. Remember how enthusiastic he was about coup in Thailand? That was plain stupid. Investments in mainland stocks are extremely risky and require a lot of knowledge and local expertise. Same, same for real estate in HK which went recently through a big bust. Also HK dollar is linked with US and go down together and HK has a serious and growing air pollution problem over which it has no control. It will eventually take a tall on local real estate market.
Young, stupid Cedric.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 26th, 2007, 23:52
do not give your money to Cedric !!

and don't give it to Ikarus either...me me me me is the one who will look after it.

private message me..I have some great schemes ( and don't trust any Aussies-they're all con-men..worse than New Zealanders)

I am British and I have the history of a great empire behind me. I am a fine upstanding citizen ( before lunch) and only deal in highly profitable real estate ( current prospectus include a bridge in Brooklyn and lovely wedding reception centre called the Taj Mahal in India):salute:

April 27th, 2007, 07:53
....I am British and I have the history of a great empire behind me....

Ah, alas that's the problem with the British- their Empire is behind them now. Things have never been the same for them since "Great" Britian became "Mediocre" Britian. Now they are caught between the EU and USA and don't know which way to turn.
:poz:

catawampuscat
April 27th, 2007, 11:01
Maybe it is time to buy a house in Pattaya/Jomtien. I heard someone say, house sales were off 85% and nobody is buying.

When markets are depressed and nobody is buying, is often the time to find great deals and excellent investments.

The problem is that no one knows if the property market has bottomed out or if will continue to stay soft for a long time,
so timing is important but it may be an interesting time to start looking for the deal of a lifetime. Just avoid buying next
to vacant lots where skyscrappers may shoot up and block out your views and make your investment shrink in its shadow... :cat:

April 27th, 2007, 12:30
I would not recommend following Cedric advice on any subject. He is just green, inexperienced guy. opinionated and with great ego. Remember how enthusiastic he was about coup in Thailand? That was plain stupid. Investments in mainland stocks are extremely risky and require a lot of knowledge and local expertise. Same, same for real estate in HK which went recently through a big bust. Also HK dollar is linked with US and go down together and HK has a serious and growing air pollution problem over which it has no control. It will eventually take a tall on local real estate market.
Young, stupid Cedric.

Oh thanks for the vote of confidence ikarus, please!

Air pollution causing a downturn in the property market. Is "big" and even "bigger" Al Gore your financial advisor these days? LOOSER. The property market did not recently do a "downturn" it did it ages ago during the SARS outbreak. Property is healthy at moment so not the best best unless you know someone like me of course, with insider information. And I am not British so what could be better, life is still great.
Even if there is a slight downturn in the next few years no one is going to notice. I recently tried to get a nice free standing colonial in terrible shape and was rebuffed by the asking price of 50 000 000. Property here is always at a premium, we are space disadvantaged, what could be better. It is a sure fire bet, so give it up to me.

I also a gay person, so have only your best interest in heart, and trust is important in a dog world. Trust and love is a Buddha saying.

As for China, investment are not extremely risky, you do need to know your bak choi and Q's though. And of course I am again the perfect winner in the perfect place. So give it up and send me a cheque today, now! Think no more, just send send send, every second is a wasted opportunity in your sad little life, and a loss of 100's of %ages in earnings off your hard cash. SEND before its all too late and you end up with a dump in Phuket that not even a German tourist wants to rent. SEND. Its a Win Win guaranteed! I love the environment too, it my close friend.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 27th, 2007, 17:56
"As for China, investment are not extremely risky"...expect a verbal thrashing any moment now from Homitern who predicts China ia heading for an almighty crash.

I happen to believe him-which is one more reason to send your cash immediately to me (and not Cedric).

but be quick..I can't keep selling this bridge in Brooklyn..people are asking questions. :angel4:

April 27th, 2007, 20:53
You can put on my Account. You wanna have account no. :bounce:

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 27th, 2007, 22:35
give me your account number, pass word, access code etc.

April 28th, 2007, 09:27
give me your account number, pass word, access code etc.

I like this approach, only take heart, I rather am for you, peace and mind and your best friend, add up this and my financial expertise, and I am your winner. I have your banking details please, for your peace and tranquil retirement in heart. Let the butterflies sing while you lax with a soothing brow, I do the hard work and we both smiling at sunset of life.

I in realistic, and not try sell you Brooklyn-bridge or crappy London-bridge, America is duped with counterfeit. I is honest like gold already in your wallet.