PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlour with Sex

April 15th, 2007, 23:01
Hi all. I just found this site and it looks quite interesting. I am not Gay. I am bisexual. Mostly in to Ladyboys, ladies & then boys.

I have been in Thailand +30 times on business and Holiday.

I always go to the massage Parlour with ladies when in Bangkok. I love the service there. To sit in a nice sofa with a drink, find a beautiful lady and get a good massage, everything included. I always get a half hour bath in a Jacuzzi, then one hour massage and then the final with the kind of sex you prefer. And after that: A bath once more. All for about 2000-2500 bath tips included.

At night I always visit some Ladyboybars in Nana. I just love those тАЬgirlsтАЭ. I always end up with one of them on a short time hotel. The only problem with them is the size of their penis, or lack of same. I like them to fuck me for more than five minutes, and those are hard to find. The eat to many hormones.

So last time in Bangkok, I decided to visit a Gay massage parlour. I went to Patpong where the boyzone is. Took some drinks on a bar, and then walked up the stairs for a massage with everything. I must have done something wrong or went to the wrong place, cause I was a little bit disappointed after. The manager in charge welcomed me and asked what he could do for me and showed me the menu. I asked for a 2 hours oil massage, and he then showed me some boys to pick from. I found a nice looking one without tattoos and he followed me to the room. He asked me to take my close of, in the normal sorry engrich, and after that followed me to the shower room, where I could clean upтАжтАжтАж.. alone . OK. I was my first time in a gay place in Thailand so I didn't know what to expect. I then walked back with him to the room, wicth was VERY small. I have to say that. It was a very good massage. And after just a few minutes I had a hard on, witch he notisted right away  but he continued to give me massage. Everywhere. After some 40 minutes he asked me, if I wanted a handjob. I replied: I want more than that. What about a fuck ? тАЬno can do hereтАЭ - тАЬno sex here, just handjobтАжтАжok?тАЭ At that time I was damn horny and accepted this deal. 20 minutes later I was out, thinking: Is that it ????

2 days later I was in Pattaya, and went to the Boyzone area there. And that was just the same. Just a handjob and shovering on your own.

What did I do wrong ? I know there are these kind of services in Bangkok. Did I go the wrong place or did I not tell the manager in charge precisely what I wanted and expected ? I donтАЩt wanna drive all around in tuk-tuks to find the right place.

Where are these places with massage and real sex? Not just a handjob. The same stuff as in the Ladies massage parlour.

I am going to Thailand in July and stay in Bangkok for 3-4 days before moving to the north.

Please advice me what is the 2 or 3 best places in Downtown Bangkok area. I am looking for a place with nice decor, some pretty and young men, where the service are the same as the Ladies Parlour: Jacuzzi or a hot tub, massage, sex and another shower. I have looked here between many suggestion, but those recommendation was a bit old. Thanks in advance.

TrongpaiExpat
April 16th, 2007, 19:48
Your post is a little hard to follow but I gather you must have went into either Bunny or Red Massage. That was where you went wrong.

Try Hero, Albury, Aqua, Body Club, Banana or Adonis and tell them your looking for a bottom. Go to dreaded Neds for a list of massage places and links to their sites for maps. Some are clustered near each other, so if there's no one there you want, move on to the next place.

If your looking for the same services as provided in the Lady massage places, sauna, bath tubs, soap massage, very nice rooms, etc. the gay places just don't compare, sorry.

www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/14/ (http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/14/)

April 17th, 2007, 00:25
.....tell them your looking for a bottom.

No, based on his original post, I think he was looking for a top to fuck him.
:bounce:

April 17th, 2007, 00:36
He asked me to take my close of, in the normal sorry engrich, and after that followed me to the shower room,

There's a long established but unspoken rule in gay-for-pay Bangkok massage parlours that Scandinavians with bad grammar and spelling are to be treated indifferently. That's why homintern and I always have a blast. :cheers: