PDA

View Full Version : mrs ydneys latest rants and replies.

January 31st, 2006, 03:58
You all know I would be the last one to say anything good about this place considering as most of you know the "trouble"I had with the owner of this place on this board with his personal threats.
However I have eaten there and I enjoyed it.My ex BF did not so I went back the 2nd time myself.Yes I liked the hamburgers.The guys they have on their website according to me are quite cute,whether these are the same ones they have now I dont know.
I think its far better to try out a place before you comment and Thaiquila I think you raise good issues but you should try it out and give us a report.

Theres some things you dont know and I will tell you all.As soon as this owner of the place disapointed me with his behaviour I was quite upset he had said those things on this board considering i was a regualar customer that he obviously didnt remember me ,however i think that its best to let bygones be bygones and get behind this place.Nobodys perfect and I really believe that having NIDDYS NOOK around can benefit all of the gay community in the long run.I know the owner of this place called me a few names and wanted to fight etc ,however thats in the past.Sure I would show a bit of caution probaly going there and saying who i am ,maybe take a few bodyguards with me ,maybe i wont go back,however guys give the place a go.
Having gay run businesses benefits us all,and i believe this one can make it.Its a shame some of you guys live in your "groups" or "clicks" and not want any outside interference.And I am ashamed of you LMTU ,really you should be trying places out like this for all of us and giving your unbiased report.Sometimes things said about bars are only rumours..Im saying give gay owned places a go,fair enough if you dont like them,and you actually went there and tried it then tell us about it.Nobodys perfect.Even i have some posters on here such as Singlofty sing who doesnt agree with me that MONTYS BB is a great place.No one can be perfect and liked by everyne.Every business has different tastes.I think try it out and then comment.
I personally and its my personal opinion,found the food good better than Papa Davids if its still there.However I find it extremely offensive for someone to want to meet me in a bar to "see how tough I am" thinking i was a man of a senior age.Thats not good ,what if i had been an elderly man,how would he have took that? Me,It doesnt worry me as i get abused and threatened mostly everyday,however whilst it was like water of a ducks back for me,it could of been different for someone else.Him Making those sort of comments disapointed me because he thought i would get scared,however it happened and its in the past,I have never met the owner personally and probaly dont want to.People threaten me,abuse me every night.However,regardless of my disapointment with the owner that does not stop me from being fair and saying NIDDYS hamburgers were probaly as good as the Ambience cafe.Yes i found the American hamburgers and chips good and tasty.And i went back a 2nd time.
I find the boys on his website,some/most 9 out of 10 and i want to try at least 2 of them.Howeveras I said before I would have to Have a good think if I would actually go there again.But please give NIDDYS a go first before you comment,and let us all see what you think without being nasty.
I know the owner may choose to abuse me again,however i wanted to be fair and also put my opinion in as well.I hope you all go and try it out and post on this board your fair comments.

January 31st, 2006, 13:53
Aussies love fast food.If i was to start a fast food american type place i would go for the straight crowd around the girlie bars.The young drunk and full of............... blokes.Kebabs,chips,hamburgers etc i reckon would make a killing in Soi honey or Yamato or whatever they call them.
Catering for customers who mostly are white shoe wearing old Queens is very difficult.It seems a lot of these single men are mean with their money as well. Its unfortuanete the owner got off to a bad start re public relations.I have gathered that running a gay business in Pattaya is more about how you get along with people than how good your product is.
If you dont believe that,look around for yourself.

February 1st, 2006, 08:01
Yes just a few things American teacher,What sort of desserts do u have there?
Do u have fried ice cream? I love fried ice cream?
I hope you have ice cream.

American Teacher-old
February 1st, 2006, 08:04
Hi Mr. Sydney! As of right now, we are working on developing our dessert menu. Currently, we have only one dessert item -- a truely American Banana Split Sundae! It is delicious and BIG! Hopefully within the next month or so we will be further developing this part of our menu.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Fondly,
Chris

February 1st, 2006, 08:10
What brand of ice cream do you use in your banana splits?

February 1st, 2006, 08:21
Where have you been? You havnt posted on here lately.
I have sent you flowers thru the private message .You know I want you.
Why are you trying to avoid me baby.You probaly didnt know it was me as i put secret admirer.

I sent this email to you last Monday and you didnt reply.

Hello Baby,
You are very smart.I like smart ladyboys.You sound like a real bitch which turns me on.You really are a sexy naughty bitchy ladyboy arent you baby.You want me to whip and spank you dont you.Yes i know you do u bossy bitch.Why dont you reply to the 48 private messages i have sent you? You are very intelligent,i like ladyboys smarter than me .I like smart ladyboys.I will come to Pattaya soon and we can go to a good B&D and S&m place i know in Jomtien. BYE Your secret admirer,guess who?
Sometimes i like to dress up in my old Prison uniform with my shiny black boots and my dark sunglasses chewing on my chewing gum as you call me Sir. Are u also into this,i bet you are baby.

American Teacher-old
February 1st, 2006, 08:24
We use Wall's... Come by and give it a try! You won't be sorry!

-Chris

February 1st, 2006, 08:28
Your right American TEACHER,i WONT BE SORRY.
The only person I ever say sorry to is MONTY when i sit in his chair accidently,then you say sorry otherwise he will give you a swift kick up the arse.

February 1st, 2006, 08:40
Wall's? And whipped cream from a can, no doubt?

Come on, AT...when I go to a restaurant I want something I can't slap together in my own kitchen in 30 seconds. Some effort, please!

February 1st, 2006, 08:44
DELETED

American Teacher-old
February 1st, 2006, 08:54
What brand would you two gentlemen Ice Cream Experts suggest? I am open to constructive suggestions!

Thanks,
Chris

February 1st, 2006, 13:12
This place certainly gets a crowd riled up. How can I resist going to check it out?

By the way, I like Wall's Ice Cream! :compress:

February 1st, 2006, 14:45
DELETED

February 1st, 2006, 14:54
DELETED

February 1st, 2006, 16:55
I've clearly been getting up on the wrong side of the bed lately.
What a sourpuss I have been!
Now, I want y'all to run, don't walk, down to the Niddy's Nook (I just adore that name, two N's, how did they ever think it up?) and don't be such a Cheapskate Charley (or shall I say, Nobaht Niddy), buy a steak, and some of those Cockatini top shelf cocktails, and some ice cream sundaes. And don't forget to tip big!

Lets face it, Niddy's Nook is THE place to be. Come on down, you won't be sad that you did.

You can't take all that money with you and you can't be too fat ... well, in Pattaya anyway.

Why aren't you eating and drinking there EVERY NIGHT?

February 1st, 2006, 23:32
I may be an ice cream snob, but I have zero interest in paying a premium to eat supermarket ice cream in a restaurant. I'll only order ice cream if it's home made, or maybe if it's a premium brand like Haagen-Dazs. Walls, Nestle, and Swensen's don't cut it.

Same thing for other desserts, breads, soups, salad dressings, etc.: make it yourself, or at least get it from someone who does make it themselves, or don't offer it. I'm quite capable of opening a packet, can, or bottle myself, and if I wanted that crap I'd stay home.

February 2nd, 2006, 00:37
I've eaten a few times at NN over the past month. The food was tasty - once I ate Thai and once I ate farang food. Chris was quite charming and Olivia is to die for - such an affectionate cutie.

February 2nd, 2006, 02:58
Well there was once a saying on here,that bamboo eventually dies and new sprouts pop up or something similar.I would give this place 12 months max before it closes its doors.
The owner in my opinion had a "attitude" problem and started off on this board on a bad note.Having said that I think it is best to try it out as he may have realised that making personal threats against people only leads to bad Karma.What goes around,comes around.

February 2nd, 2006, 05:42
The owner in my opinion had a "attitude" problem and started off on this board on a bad note.

So says Billy with a -357 Karma

PeterUK
February 2nd, 2006, 13:01
Like several others here I'm not a fan of Wall's ice cream, but I hesitate to broadcast the fact since, as we all know, Wall's have ears. I ate in Niddy's Nook a while back and they rustled up a tasty vegetarian dish for me. Walking past yesterday I thought the decor looked more inviting than previously. If it's true that all publicity is good publicity, you should soon be doing just great, Chris. Good luck!

TrongpaiExpat
February 2nd, 2006, 20:18
I would heartily suggest Swensens.

Swensens! I rather pick something out of the freezer case at 7/11 that has been defrosted and refrozen a few times.

I guess if you want the real good stuff, make it yourself. Cream, eggs, sugar and flavors. It's a few thousand calories more and at least twice as expensive as Walls and no shelf life. Then, every one can complain about the price as they wobble and wheedle down the street.

It's amazing the number of poster who have an opinion on this place and have either never been there or only walked by. I don't live in Pattaya but on my last visit for only a week, I did also just walked by. I am not very familiar with the streets in Sunee and just came across it by accident. As it turned out, I did not go in because I was not hungry. I wanted to go a few times but every time I headed back in that direction the BF got distracted by some other food option.

Next time, I promise, I will get there. choke dee

February 3rd, 2006, 07:42
Someone who orders chicken with cashews and spring rolls (can you get any more moo-goo-gai-pan-chop suey-pseudo Asian?) and doesn't even know what his boy ate ("something spicey" -- sic) hardly sounds like an authority on anything related to Thai cuisine.

February 3rd, 2006, 10:56
I try to read all posts with an open mind, but Boy Genius you seem to be obsessed with rudeness. I can appreciate you not liking people or things, but you not need be nasty.

February 3rd, 2006, 11:00
Well as you know BOygeenyus also runs a business in Pattaya.
Please dont pick on her.She can be a real bitch sometimes.
I really think she is very bitchy ,bitchy and naughty.I have all her posts on my file.I have sent her 52 private messages and she doesnt respond.
I have sent ElephantSpike a 15 page complaint letter about how much boygeeyus is a bitch and a ladyboy tease.She tries to lead you on ,then dumps you at the last minute.
On a more serious note I believe NIDDYS NOOK is good for all of us as it provides a newer younger run business with new ideas.I dont want to constantly live in the past with past bars.I want new younger enterprueners to start up gay run businesses in Pattaya for our future .Lets get behind them instead of knocking them.
This bloke Chris will one day be in Competition with me when i start my bars but that will be good.Lets encourage the younger blokes to start businesses instead of critisizing them,and you know the knockers funnily enough are some business owners in Pattaya themselves.

February 3rd, 2006, 12:38
I don't know who you've got me confused with, mrsydney -- maybe you're just perpetually confused -- but I do not have any kind of business interests in Pattaya. I only ever visit the place a couple times a year, just to remind myself what a shithole it is.

Geezer
February 3rd, 2006, 13:11
I only ever visit the place a couple times a year, just to remind myself what a shithole it is.

One problem with posting nonsense is that it results in oneтАЩs being placed on ignore lists. In that case oneтАЩs worthwhile posts will not be read.

February 3rd, 2006, 13:15
One problem with posting nonsense is that it results in oneтАЩs being placed on ignore lists. In that case oneтАЩs worthwhile posts will not be read.

Which is just fine with me, if you think what I write is "nonsense" anyway.

February 3rd, 2006, 13:18
I certanly dnt think what you post is nonsense boygeenyus.Geezer has 50% of the board on ignore anyway.