PDA

View Full Version : Transparency, Thai style

April 10th, 2007, 07:10
The Council for National Security (CNS), which has been criticised over a 12-million-baht budget for public relations given to a younger brother of a key member, is trying to nail the source of the leak of the classified information to the public. CNS vice-chairman and air force commander-in-chief ACM Chalit Pukpasuk said yesterday that anyone who had released the information would be considered to have violated the law, because it was highly confidential.
http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/10Apr2007_news01.php

April 10th, 2007, 07:41
Dairy farming
To be personally accused of trying to have "Bobs" salary withdrawn is a rather shocking and surprising accusation. The quite reasonable discussion of distasteful and intrusive advertising and the quite different subject of support for a hard working moderator taks on a rather more serious tone, suddenly (literally over night) becoming taboo subjects on a site that only yesterday "apparently" once prided itself on tolerance and freedom of speech.
With the threat of abject poverty as the consequences of its very mention, all apparently Due to Bobs contract with ******, I, and I believe that goes for all of all of us will have to endeavour to put up or shut up or ship out.

April 10th, 2007, 08:02
all of us will have to endeavour to put up or shut up or ship out.Or use Firefox with the Adblock Plus add-in

bucknaway
April 10th, 2007, 08:17
I am here until the fun is gone....

On Fridae, Gayromeo and Gaydar, my membership allows me to see the nude pictures of other members. You don't get that here.... As a matter of fact, I only met one Asian person due to my posting here on this board....

But I must admit that I let my paid memberships expire on all the boards. I am only a paid member on gay.com.

April 10th, 2007, 08:28
On Fridae, Gayromeo and Gaydar, my membership allows me to see the nude pictures of other members. You don't get that here....

I'd gladly pay NOT to have to look at nude pictures of other SGT members. (Note to 'Spike: new possible revenue stream?)

April 10th, 2007, 10:49
I've decided the Google adverts aren't too bad after all, at least they dont flash. So what if lesser members and the worlds poor can't post from members albums or whatever the supposed perks of paying 25US$ entail, and the forum ends up looking like a common or garden search engine. The world will not crumble.
I hope Jinks/Bob and Spikes between them can at least afford a crumb of "tucker" tonight, I feel just terrible, maybe we can rally around and send an emergency meals on wheels delivery, Oxfam might be useful too for some blankets. My apologies Elephant man. :albino:

elephantspike
April 10th, 2007, 12:02
I'd gladly pay NOT to have to look at nude pictures of other SGT members. (Note to 'Spike: new possible revenue stream?)

I've decided the Google adverts aren't too bad after all

Gee, I guess that put it all into perspective! Thanks, BG! :geek: