PDA

View Full Version : Now Hollywood is closed...Where's the "in" place i

colmx
April 10th, 2007, 06:29
Like the topic says:
Now Hollywood is closed...Where's the "in" place in pattaya?

ie. Where do the gay boys like to go (before Maya) every night?
And I'm not looking for Boystown, Sunnee, Si Saket, Cham Issan or any Karaoke bars!
(Tose places are for before and after a disco!) :drunken:

I spent 80-90% of the nights on at least my last 8 trips there... Going to LOS on Thur - but havn't a clue where to go!

Of course my BF will know where to go - I'd just like to know what others think in advance!

I hear there is a new disco on 1st road (North Pattaya) that has male dancers and very popular since Hollywood closed down... Anyone heard of this place?

April 10th, 2007, 07:03
BF tells me Excite is the place to go in place of Hollywood. I always liked Hollywood over Excite.

colmx
April 11th, 2007, 02:11
Hi Joe_M
I also prefered Hollywood over x-zyte I just find the waiters in x-zyte to be waaaay too pushy (or maybe its just incompenent)

They bring mixers one bottle at a time and can never seem to deliver all the mixers at the same time. of course the ice delivery is then yet another delivery!

Of course each extra mixer means an extra Bin to be checked - and another tip for the waiters.

In hollywood we used to put everything on a Tab - and tip appropriately at the end of the night...

Although i find x-zyte good for spotting Island Caprice Models working as waiting staff :geek:

April 11th, 2007, 22:15
I understand from a good sourse

Isn't that precious! A souse with a sourse!

April 12th, 2007, 02:17
I understand from a good sourse

Isn't that precious! A souse with a sourse!

:evil4: Now, now, BG...

April 12th, 2007, 02:19
Like the topic says:
Now Hollywood is closed...Where's the "in" place in pattaya?

Wherever you bring your wallet.