PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

April 9th, 2007, 11:28
DELETED

April 9th, 2007, 11:37
I am sure this post will disappoint BG, but I don't care.

Thanks to LMTU I am back at SWF. I have not been able to post since this wonderful government blocked this site, although I have been able to read.

LMTU sent me his proxy details after I personally appealed to him.

On the contrary, I'm delighted to have you back.

But I'm a bit confused about the "blocking" issue. I use two different ISP's (True and CAT), and neither one has blocked this site for months. Who do you use?

April 9th, 2007, 11:46
Nice of lmtu to help out but now he is banned from SGT forum. Too bad as forum needs different points of view.
Maybe just wishful thinking from some of his detractors? :blackeye:

April 9th, 2007, 11:50
DELETED

TrongpaiExpat
April 9th, 2007, 12:58
It seems that it's not only the ISP but also the location that has something to do with being blocked. I use an air link and in Bangkok, works without a proxy but in Pattaya last month, I had could not get in.

Since the inception of government blockage, it's not been consistent. Sometimes the proxy gets blocked. You have to subscribe to the proxy site and get a new URL every few weeks.

I can't seem to post photos via URL from a proxy but can post.

lonelywombat
April 9th, 2007, 18:50
Nice of lmtu to help out but now he is banned from SGT forum. Too bad as forum needs different points of view.

I am not sure about the banning of LMTY from this forum

I read several weeks ago he was enrolled in a 4 week english language teachers course in Rayong

Maybe that is why he is not active on any of the thailand forums.

Smiles
April 9th, 2007, 19:05
ElephantSpike may be many things to many people, but he is not a 'banning' Moderator. The only handles he bans ~ that I'm aware of ~ are the obvious spam bots.

Who is Lickspittle, other than a rumour monger of no import.
Glad to see LMTU show up to scotch the bullshit.

Cheers ...

jinks
April 9th, 2007, 19:35
I'm sure there is not such a person who really would like to take over a Forum. so you can only listen to him alone, then slowly get rid of all the competition, so in the end you only hear what he has to say, not on any Gay Thai Board around.

I'm sure there is not such a selfish person?

You are REALLY a :angel13: thinking such nice thoughts :cheers:

Smiles
April 9th, 2007, 20:38
" .... Prey tell us then Smiles do you know of such a person, who is a "Control Freak" and wants to delete any one who disagrees with him, and if he runs you down he will not let your answer, or be seen. I'm sure there is not such a person who really would like to take over a Forum. so you can only listen to him alone, then slowly get rid of all the competition, so in the end you only hear what he has to say, not on any 'GayThailand Board' around, I,'m sure there is not such a selfish person?
No, I don't.
But I'm sure you can tell us . . . just as you tell us everything else.

Cheers ...

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 9th, 2007, 21:33
there are only 2 boards that regularly "ban" people (what a hoot)..and we know one is run by a witch, and the other by a nutter who loves the sound of his own jottings...( does he ever shut-up ?). Considering this board has been more active than the others and for longer..and rarely has trouble, it speaks volumes for the quality of the members (me). :cheers:

I think LMTU hit the nail on the head..the others can't bear the competition !! :idea:

April 9th, 2007, 21:40
I think LMTU hit the nail on the head..the others can't bear the competition !!
I was wondering how long it would be before Pearl69er (oops sorry, Lunchtime Boozer!! :clown: ) popped up on this thread. He is is we all know LMTU/Earwig's No 1 (and probably only) fan and cheerleader.

April 9th, 2007, 22:20
in your different handles
I only use one handle - (you really do live in a dream world!!).

It is you who is now, or has been, forced to use several because you have been barred or placed on moderated posting so many times for spreading your plagiarism, illiterate ramblings, threats and lies.

Brad the Impala
April 9th, 2007, 22:24
Nice of lmtu to help out but now he is banned from SGT forum.

The source of your information?

Smiles
April 9th, 2007, 22:28
" ... Considering this board has been more active than the others and for longer..and rarely has trouble, it speaks volumes ... "
Exactly! Sawatdee is 10X larger, busier (and more fun) than the other two Boards put together. The bandwidth used here alone probably costs ElephantSpike in the range of 6 figures annualy. :blackeye: :bom: :clown: :albino: :cyclops: :cyclopsani:
One can even use unlimited smilies in posts here (costing hundreds of 1000's of baht), whereas on Baht Stop smilies are limited to 3.

No wonder the Owner is screaming for funds :wav:

Cheers ...

April 10th, 2007, 00:15
Rough crowd here.
On a thread concerning LTMU, I questioned whether he had been banned and
used a ? mark. I did not start a new thread but threw out a question, which was answered.
I was not stating any facts or inside knowledge. I had heard
from one farang at the beach that he thought lmtu was banned due to a quickly closed thread
where things got rough very quickly. I think this farang was hoping it was so and I mentioned
maybe it was wishful thinking on some people's part and regret my posting was poorly
construed and that the ? mark was insufficient to show it was not factual.

So nice of smiles to add his usual diatribe of who is important and who is not. Why one would think
smiles thinks he is of import when the only things he writes are hateful. He can keep his nose up in the
air, but smugness is ugly and smiles should change his handle to lord high almighty as he is the judge
jury and executioneer on this forum, at least in his own mind.
:faroah:

Smiles
April 10th, 2007, 03:22
" ...Nice of lmtu to help out but now he is banned from SGT forum. Too bad as forum needs different points of view.
Maybe just wishful thinking from some of his detractors? ... "
Nice try Spittle, but no discernible wiggle room I'm afraid.
Your question mark comes in the wrong place to be able to reasonably pretend it refers to your first sentence ... which is an absolute statement that LMTU was banned.

See what I mean ... this Board is WAY more fun with posters like Spittle bringing up the rear (so to speak) with cutesy-pie blunt instruments (so to speak) like the post above. :geek:

ASIDE: I notice that this new Member uses the same posting technique (i.e. hitting the tab button at the end of the message compose window instead of use auto wrap) as one of our more catty Members. Hmmmmm .... there is also a well-known village idiot on Baht-Stop who does the exact same thing.

Cheers ...

Dboy
April 10th, 2007, 04:04
Exactly! Sawatdee is 10X larger, busier (and more fun) than the other two Boards put together. The bandwidth used here alone probably costs ElephantSpike in the range of 6 figures annualy.
Cheers ...

I agree that it is definitely worth it to pitch in some baht for this board. The discussion on the other thread has made me curious about the annual cost. A colo setup should cost somewhere in the range of $10/mo-$40/mo depending on the specific services. Bandwidth usage I couldn't even guess because it isn't just text (which is cheap); the bandwidth suckage would be coming from file/image/etc uploads. So it certainly makes sense that people wanting ability to run blogs, upload images, etc. might have to pay more baht since that type of usage is more expensive that simply posting messages. 6-figures is a high guess though unless you mean that calculated in baht:-) Even a game server (such as Battlefield2, Counterstrike, etc) which use HUGE amounts of bandwidth, can be had for $150/mo. And for that money you get the whole server, not a shared server like this one probably is.

I also agree that this board is more fun than the others. There's a true community here, dysfunctional as it is. I know there are many more people here who just lurk instead of posting, probably out of fear. Wish more people would post. So, although I dislike most of you (see, just like a real family) it would be a shame if SGT had to shut down due to cost.

Dboy

April 10th, 2007, 10:09
DELETED

April 10th, 2007, 11:35
[quote=lickspittle]Nice of lmtu to help out but now he is banned from SGT forum. Too bad as forum needs different points of view.

Hope your going to the launch of the all new "OCEAN 1 Plaza Tower Building" with its 40 high end shops, on Jomtien Beach, Presentation in Bangkok I hear, on the 20th April 2007 The highlight of the event will be the premier viewing of the special Ocean 1 Tower movie. Several Thai VIPтАЩs and well know identities will be present.

Well me and my little publication can't be important enough to be invited!!! I know several who have been invited, but I am not one of them.[/quote:37has4yw]

Is it still your publication? You mean it hasn't sold yet?

TrongpaiExpat
April 10th, 2007, 13:49
ASIDE: I notice that this new Member uses the same posting technique (i.e. hitting the tab button at the end of the message compose window instead of use auto wrap) as one of our more catty Members. Hmmmmm .... there is also a well-known village idiot on Baht-Stop who does the exact same thing.

Cheers ...

That explains why the cat came to licks defense when I questioned the name. The cat told me to google the name and I would see it was an obsure English word. I did, it's same-same as ass kisser, boot licker or brown noser. Still don't like the name.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 10th, 2007, 14:30
"I was wondering how long it would be before Pearl69er ..etc etc" (yaaaawn)
no dear you are confused. I am me and no other.

But I did follow the insane "plagiarism" debate ( debate ??) . All I can say is that anyone on a board of any description who takes themselves that seriously is deluded at best..but probably just barking mad.

Now go back and continue to arselick H***a.... that's the only type of member she likes !!!

( is she still claiming to be an ex-Chicago banker ?..those who remember her from Perth in Western Australia where she lived and worked as a public servant before retiring thinks it's a scream . :cheers: )

bao-bao
April 10th, 2007, 23:10
I've often enjoyed reading LMTU's many liberally "club-fueled" posts here, but let's face it: they're often a challenge to decipher. Leave the ego, the back-peddling and occasional misinformation out of the mix for a moment; let's just look at the overall difficulty to read them in general.

I'm NOT making fun of his efforts to communicate in English - god knows I can't speak his mother tongue half as well as he speaks mine, and I respect anyone making an effort in a foreign language - but nevertheless, I was THRILLED to find this upgrade to the respected Babylon translation software. Check the detail under "Upgrade to Babylon 6 today" in the screen capture.

Looks like it'd be worth every satang!

elephantspike
April 11th, 2007, 02:03
bao-bao: You do know that LMTU is English, right?
:rolling:

Well, I think the fact that LMTU is posting on this very thread answers the question of whether he is banned.

Smiles, go easy on those smilies, OK, buddy? They don't grow on trees, you know.
:violent3:

bao-bao
April 11th, 2007, 04:10
bao-bao: You do know that LMTU is English, right?
:rolling:

Oh my God... nope, I hadn't read that about him here that I recall, and there's nothing about his use of the language that gives any indication that that's the case. Eeks.

My sincere apologies if I have been mocking someone who isn't capable of doing any better.

Dick
April 11th, 2007, 06:54
bao-bao
That's quite interesting. Can you reveal what it was you thought LMTU's native tongue?
I'm thinking Dutch, Flemish, or even Boer given your African sunset style avatar?

bao-bao
April 11th, 2007, 07:16
bao-bao
That's quite interesting. Can you reveal what it was you thought LMTU's native tongue?
I'm thinking Dutch, Flemish, or even Boer given your African sunset style avatar?

It's probably time to hold my own tongue here, but based on the syntax of many of his posts I'd had a feeling he was perhaps a native of Singapore or Malaysia, since he writes as some of my friends from there write and speak. It's charming in its own way, but boy, can it be boggling!

I'd also guessed that more than a few of his more enthusiastic and/or outrageous rants were - let's say - "fueled" by a liberal dosage of adult libations. That's based on people I've known in my own wild days (now a couple of decades past me, thank God).

He's probably a delightful person in person. However, when he's on a tear here he's unpleasant, and I try to skip over his posts when I suspect he's at least seven sheets to the wind... but I slow down and look at auto accidents, too, so go figure!

Anyway, NOTHING against LMTU personally, wherever he's from. I am amazed that someone who writes English as he does would ever be allowed to teach it, though.

PS - I took my avatar photo in Isaan, at a spot I return to when I can to "visit" the spirit of a late friend I said goodbye to there.

April 11th, 2007, 07:19
to "visit" the spirit of a late friend

These Thais, they're never on time.

April 11th, 2007, 07:52
This guy gets almost as much press here as Niddy's Nook. What's the fascination?
If I started a post that said "LMTU sat in a beach chair today!" it would end up running to 6 pages and have more flames than Rome after Nero finished with it.

PS LMTU. As my mom once told me - Stop Pulling the Kitty's Tail!
You're gonna get bit!

April 11th, 2007, 09:16
DELETED

April 11th, 2007, 22:18
My kingdom for a full stop.

I would not worry to much about my Grammar boa-boa, for the few who don't take the trouble to understand what I'm writing, there is many who do, If you write provocatively as I do, to stimulate a few others to write on these forums or slap a few faces, when they are so bitter and twisted with there noses is up there ass, you have to be ready and have a few insults even more so for me, I do not hide my real Persona around Town, I'm very well known, so any one can make stories up and try to put me down, because they think they are safe behind a handle even though I have had pointed out a few, but when they get drunk at night, love take a verbal pot shot at me, A sure sign of very weak personalities, but would never dare to face you and say negative contradiction's, (sorry about the big words, If you don't understand you can google them,) Those who want to hate poor old LT. really normally hate themselves most of the time.

Its so easy to insult any one or find any reason to make stories up or in this case the few who cant read, then blame it on my writing style. Its a lot more difficult to say something nice about people.

I get many emails and Private messages but never one Insult, not like some I know, a lot of them say how can you take the constant onslaught of the few flamers, I say if its 'tongue in cheek' and fun I don't mind, but there is one Milti Hydra Catty person recently caught out again using his many handle's to back up his Insane barrage of diatribe, who writes on here and runs back to his Barracks on fart-strop, he tries to make up so many hideous stories about people for lack of anything to say on the Forums, I'm amazed how warped his mind is.

So as I tell many who are terrified to write on here and other forums, if I can do it and get my message over, as long as you know to the best of your ability what your saying is true and if you say anything about any one its just a bit of fun and hurts no one, who cares what a very few demented lonely sad people say, Its a compliment to me any one should even mention me, I cant see many others who are so unpopular and popular at the same time, forums are not just for a few who think they are superior they are for all you don't have to go to a Grammar school to write, as long as its interesting we want to hear about it even if we do have to concentrate as I do with some but I don't put them down as a matter of fact I quite like Smiles :albino:

jinks
April 11th, 2007, 23:08
FULL STOP.... don't you get periods or are you too old to have them now ?

April 11th, 2007, 23:10
My kingdom for a full stop. :albino:

Its a lot more difficult to say something nice about people.

Thats way i say nothing ! :clown:

catawampuscat
April 11th, 2007, 23:15
what a load of rubbish, what a mountain out of a mole hill and now the smoking gun is hitting the Tab button.
maybe smiles would like to do a poll on who hits what button..
It is silly geese season or maybe silly goose andthe shotguns are out and the hunters armed and ready
for the next poster who hits the Tab button.
3 pages and even boygeenyus entering the fray. It seems to be overkill to this poster and perhaps the moderators
will euthanize this thread, even if smiles thinks I am trying to dictate. Since smiles taken over on deciding who is of
import and who is not of import and who hits the fucking Tab button and who doesn't ..what a crock !

I refrained from entering this fray so it would not go on and on but the DNA testsare in and hitting the Tab button
is not yet accepted by the Internet Forum Court of Law as proof of who fucked who. Time to close silly goose season?
Now , where is that damn Tab button?

April 11th, 2007, 23:24
what a load of rubbish, what a mountain out of a mole hill and now the smoking gun is hitting the Tab button.
It is silly geese season or maybe silly goose andthe shotguns are out and the hunters armed and ready
3 pages and even boygeenyus entering the fray. It seems to be overkill to this poster and perhaps the moderators
will euthanize this thread, even if smiles thinks I am trying to dictate. Since smiles taken over on deciding who is of
import and who is not of import and who hits the fucking Tab button and who doesn't ..what a crock !

I refrained from entering this fray so it would not go on and on but the DNA testsare in and hitting the Tab button
is not yet accepted by the Internet Forum Court of Law as proof of who fucked who. Time to close silly goose season?

Go the f**ck is Smiles ? :happy1:

Brad the Impala
April 12th, 2007, 02:45
but when they get drunk at night, love take a verbal pot shot at me, A sure sign of very weak personalities, :

Indeed, taking a pot shot when drunk..................

pot, kettle and black, I would say!

April 12th, 2007, 08:46

Kitty, that post is very naughty.
But you do have his style down perfectly. :drunken:

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 12th, 2007, 09:31
the answer why LMTU attracts flak ( from a dedicated handful) is simple !! :bom:

he is one of the tiny handful on any of the Thai boards who doesn't hide his identity.

Everyone in Pattaya knows who he is and he is quite open about himself.

Anyone that courageous will draw spiteful comments and a barrage of silliness coupled with a lot of flaming...and that's what it is: flaming !

now repeat after me : any fool can use spellcheck ( and obviously many fools do on here and adopt a superior pose !)

and none more so than the pontificating former Aussie public servant ( who loyally dedicated 22 years to the main roads dept in Western Australia) on another board who know likes to think of himself as a pundit on world affairs ( it's called vanity publishing dears ).

Even Gay Thailand , an extremely charming sometime resident of Pattaya, regrets ever exposing his real identity on these boards.

if LMTU didn't exist...someone would have to invent him just to give some mealy mouthed poofs a reason to get up each day !!! :cheers: :cheers:

April 12th, 2007, 09:47
he is one of the tiny handful on any of the Thai boards who doesn't hide his identity.

Ample proof of the fact that he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

April 12th, 2007, 16:23
the answer why LMTU attracts flak ( from a dedicated handful) is simple !!
Everyone in Pattaya knows who he is and he is quite open about himself.
Anyone that courageous will draw spiteful comments and a barrage of silliness coupled with a lot of flaming...and that's what it is: flaming !

One thing that does intrigue me about the gay boards' most loving couple (Pearl69er/the Boozer and Earwig/LMTU). Who is top and who is bottom, or do they take turn and turn about? I would guess that Boozer is the top, he is after all figuratively up LMTU's arse for much of the time :geek:

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 12th, 2007, 20:13
you must not reveal all your sexual fantasies on here !.

This business of accusing posters of being some other poster with a different name is very strange !

It does prove one thing-some people who are larger than life personalities obviously leave an indelible mark on others lives. I don't who the ones are you speak of but you seem to be unable to forget them..

I think all that stuff is more suited to that other board where that man ( retired) from the Dept of Main Roads holds court and pretends he's a banker from Chicago dispensing wisdom to a dwindling audience. :geek: