PDA

View Full Version : Good Boys Bar in Sunee PLaza...

catawampuscat
April 7th, 2007, 12:23
A poster erroneously reported that the new bar under construction across from Krazy Dragon was to be called Nui's.
Wrong, the new sign says Good Boys Bar and is written in English, Thai and another Asian language. Nui said it would open mid month. I would have made this correction in the original thread but it was locked, wisely by E.Spike as it turned nasty and mean.

Meanwhile, three new boys were looking for work in Krazy Dragon last nite and showing IDs etc. I hope they start soon as all three
looked good and Krazy Dragon has been getting its old spark back and I have been in attendance the last two nites. Still light
on the number of boys and many farangs calling the remaining them down for drinks and a grope but atmosphere better and boys seem to
be having fun again.
The farangs were certainly having fun and and many of the newer boys not pushy at all for tips and this was an improvement over the same old boys pushing themselves on the customers for
tips on each cycle.

Less and less farangs around each nite as the ex-pat exodus continues and quite a few boys have left town as well, but still more than enough
except for the harem queens who need at least a dozen to adore them...... :cat:

April 9th, 2007, 13:17
It seems like a bad time of year to open a new boy bar. It is low season and it will be very quiet for several months to come.
There is already a shortage of boys in most bars and more boys will return to their villages as Songkran approaches.
Sometimes owners of new bar bring in a van load of new boys from Isaan and most leave in a few days as the work is not for them.
The remaining boys find out they can make more money in older more established bars and leave too.

Good luck to Good Boys and hopefully they can make it through the slow months and create a fun place.
Nui might take a look at Happy Boys, which is different enough to be a fun bar with easy listening low volume music and very
friendly boys. The skimpy outfits are fun too and hopefully the new bar will not be same same. chock dee Nui :bounce:

April 9th, 2007, 15:36
DELETED

catawampuscat
April 11th, 2007, 23:23
Full stop, the Tab button, periods, dots, smilies...
I don't see a resemblance between the first posting and the second posting on this thread
but smilies knows best and even knows who hits what button on other gaythailand forums..

what does this thread prove except who is the most
pompous, self absorbed and sexually deprived poster on this forum..
Warning to all... do not use periods like this... or else and most important if use uneducated prose and illegible
sentences, we know who you are... :cat:

Brad the Impala
April 12th, 2007, 02:48
what does this thread prove except who is the most
pompous, self absorbed and sexually deprived poster on this forum..

Is that sexually deprived or depraved? And what personal knowledge or experience is that based on?!

catawampuscat
April 12th, 2007, 13:01
Imp,
It is as written, deprived. similes have posted many times about his love affair with his hand
and why he has so much free time to start up interesting polls about rimming and how much
lint is there in your bellybutton. Also it takes time to decide who is of import and who is not.

Deprived meant here to mean not getting any honey, not getting blown, smoked, fucked or fondled.
Living all year for a few weeks to let the libido free and the rest of the year sit around feeling
pompous, self-righteous, lord of the manor and forum savant but deprived of a sex life with
living breathing guys.

I hope this satisfies the Imp's neverending quest for sources of information/gossip and proof. This
ain't the Internet Forum Court of Law and only the moderator/owner are the judges and juries.........
Shit, did I just hit Tab or Return and oh!! my, did I remember to Spell check?

Brad the Impala
April 15th, 2007, 02:06
Imp,
It is as written, deprived. similes have posted many times about his love affair with his hand

Direct us to one of these many times.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 15th, 2007, 08:46
"(and which I referenced in my post so no-one could accuse me of plagerism as they have you), there are lines that goes like this... "

Just nicking a title and attributing that you have nicked it doesn't mean you haven't plagiarized it-although it's a common enough thing in these very slack days of internet plagiarism and publishing.

If it were so easy I would be publishing my new novel : Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Part 2) tomorrow and note in very small writing on the back cover that I had borrowed the title from some dame called J.KRowling.

If everyone did that in publications it would be an ungodly mess. All that shows is how Princess H***a and a few like GB know diddly squat about publishing and plagiarism and that the huge hysterical drama that followed LMTU's use of an article from a newspaper was the biggest scream to hit Pattaya since Edith was awoken in the middle of the night when a burglar was attempting a forced entry.

And of course-if you had "borrowed" the title from an all so serious and august publication like the PATAYA MAIL-which clearly states than any infringement of it's material will be legally pursued vigorously..their solicitors Messrs Sue Grabbit & Runn would be seeking you out to serve a summons !

But what can you expect when you get such a high concentration of silly queens in a small area like Pattaya !

(ps : your ajanmichael.com link in that thread doesn't work so no-one can assess how much you were "inspired" by their work)

catawampuscat
April 15th, 2007, 14:13
The insane are running the asylum and it looks like every thread that catawampuscat, or rainwalker or gaybutton authors or
posts on will be attacked by the dynamic duo of lmtu/earwig and joancrawfordsghost/pearl or whatever he calls himself now.

Rainwalker and Gaybutton are both too nice and both are gentlemen but the village idiot is mentally unstable and
should be in a home for retired con artists and flimflam men. Funny how both of his targets are/were moderators
on another forum which blocked the lunatic's rantings and ravings.

I have decided not to engage this sociopath but he does provoke one and even thou one knows they shouldn't they
end up responding and wild rantings follow and it is never ending, like a bad nightmare.

Once more I will endeavor to ignore letmethrowup and his sidekick but I know in advance he will just increase the
intensity of his absurd bullshit and personal attacks. He is a cancer, a virus, a hemorrhoid on this forum but it is very
difficult to kill them off as they have a nasty habit of returning and fouling up things.....

Brad the Impala
April 15th, 2007, 14:45
Imp,

Direct us to one of these many times.

Well?

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 15th, 2007, 15:07
is that the Village Idiot who used to post on Fart Stop ?

is he really mentally unstable ? :geek:

Brad the Impala
April 15th, 2007, 15:27
"(and which I referenced in my post so no-one could accuse me of plagerism as they have you), there are lines that goes like this... "

Just nicking a title and attributing that you have nicked it doesn't mean you haven't plagiarized it-although it's a common enough thing in these very slack days of internet plagiarism and publishing.

If it were so easy I would be publishing my new novel : Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Part 2) tomorrow and note in very small writing on the back cover that I had borrowed the title from some dame called J.KRowling.

If everyone did that in publications it would be an ungodly mess. All that shows is how Princess H***a and a few like GB know diddly squat about publishing and plagiarism and that the huge hysterical drama that followed LMTU's use of an article from a newspaper was the biggest scream to hit Pattaya since Edith was awoken in the middle of the night when a burglar was attempting a forced entry.

As for anyone knowing diddly squat about what plagiarism is, you are first in the queue :cheers:

PLAGIARISM

the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Which is exactly what LMTU was doing, and exactly what Rainwalker was not doing. If you are going to try to make a case for anything, it would be helpful not to build it on vacuous foundations of hot air.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism (http://http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism)

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 15th, 2007, 18:38
I could rip your argument to shreds..an amateur who thinks a dictionary meaning of a word explains all is is a wanker of the first order...

but perhaps Rainwalker should post a correct link to his "inspiration" before we go further.

nb: I said the overblown "scandal" re LMTU was the ridiculous part you pompous git.

you are developing an unhealthy habit of misconstruing my words Brad the etc..in your attacks. By all means have a go but get some new spectacles !

April 15th, 2007, 19:44
... get some new spectacles !This intercourse is spectacle enough for me

Brad the Impala
April 16th, 2007, 01:02
I could rip your argument to shreds..an amateur who thinks a dictionary meaning of a word explains all is is a wanker of the first order...

An amateur what? Poster? Are you a professional?

I see no signs of shreds, except your misuse of language. So where did you learn the meaning of words? I would ask for your money back.

Perhaps it is time for you to change your posting name again. LMTU needs all the friends that he can get, real or imaginary.

jinks
April 16th, 2007, 03:37
Not always "pejorative, offensive and racist"

Pakistan is two words...

Paki = "Pure". + Stan = "land of"

Therefore Land of the Pure.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 16th, 2007, 07:52
those angry pills you keep taking are sending you blind as well.

Careful with those Wikipedia links Rainwalker...

acording to buaseng :

"If you believe even half of what you read in Wikipedia you are even more stupid than I already thought you were"