PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Upgrading Membership

elephantspike
April 7th, 2007, 11:10
Ok, It's been a year since I've done this, but it's time for a shameless solicitation. There's been a few improvements since last year.

When you click on the paypal donate button at the bottom of the index page or in my signature below or on the "upgrade membership" text link at the upper-right index page nav-menu, it takes you to where you can paypal us twenty-five bucks ($25 USD)

Many of you have donated generously before, and have been dubbed "Golden Members" but now you get special privileges for your membership in this elite group. What privileges? You might ask:

Your upload quota for board attachments is increased to 900 MB from a paltry 750 KB.

You, as an appreciated Golden Member, can start your own personal photo album, which you can now post image links from on the board.

You can can create a blog.

You can view the board without any of the pay-per-click text ads. Just log-in as a Golden Member and you won't see the ads, with the exception of the one on the left-hand nav-menu on the index page.
(If you want only this feature, that is; ad free, but with no increased upload quota, simply paypal us $10 instead of $25)

You get all kinds of Karma (I think)

Golden Membership will be set to expire after one year once I figure-out how to automate that. In the meantime, it will be at least one year.

As this is just an announcement, I'm locking the thread. Please post all comments, questions and abuse in the following thread:

questions-about-the-upgrade-t11250.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/questions-about-the-upgrade-t11250.html)

Thanks.