PDA

View Full Version : Sunee PLaza Rumours and Tales........

catawampuscat
April 5th, 2007, 13:56
Very little talk about the new bar right across the soi from Krazy Dragon. Strange in this town not to hear at least
several versions of what it will be like but my guess is that it is a Thai or maybe Japanese owner and they are not
feeding the grapevine. Only bit to come out is an association with a mamasan from Krazy.

What about that kamikaze motorbike driver the other nite in Sunee that hit a couple of stools outside Kaos and
Sundance. Hot looking guy just smiled and flew thru without regard for human safety and luckily no one seemed
to get hurt. I would not have wanted to be walking on the little soi when he came flying past and almost any farang
would have gotten creamed unless agile enough to jump out of the crazed bikers way.

How about the tom tom drummers using their own drumsticks at the end of Kaos show? Do you think they took
music lessons?

Heard the one about the rube who lent a few hundred thousand baht to some poor farang who lost his passport?
There is one born every minute, just ask PT Barnum. About time for the phony/real police sting with the 14 y.o. boy
to start again..
One major source of gossip finally cut off. someone wised up and it only took a couple of months..

April 5th, 2007, 22:18
I can tell you all about the all New "Nui's Pub" across the Road, Nui was the Mamasan who use to bus down all the good looking Boys in Crazy Pub, now he is opening a New Bar across the Road in a few weeks, when I first met him, he as Miss Sunees assistant, then the mamasan for super queen many years ago long before your time, and now Miss Sunee herself has offered him these 2 Units free so he can, with a Silent Partner open the Hottest Bar in the area.?

The Bar will be a cross between Kaos and Crazy Pub so with a show every hour, I will say no more but apart from the drinks will be under 95 Baht, plus a show every Hour, but mainly the Info you will want to know is many handsome Guyz from Korat will be bussed in and if you know Nui he loves only a big member, have you notice the quality of the boys in Krazy dragon lately???

Wow your known and living in Thailand catwampuscat and your still spreading your evil web of poison about people, do you have a death wish or are your mentally sick, I hope no one Blames me, when one day a motor bike hits you, when your sitting at VIP Corner Bar or Memories, or you suddenly disappear, your must be insane wanting to anger so many people with your bitter and twisted ranting's of a mad man. or is your Buddy (__0__) still writing your posts for you, as you have only half a brain, I hear from a very good Informant you have a good reason not to go back to the States yet.. but I dont tell why here, so its even more reason for you to stop keep slandering various poor sole's, on and open web site, you have even tried to slander me and others so many times, cant you see how insane you sound, why dont you confront them in the street and see what happens, soon you wont have to may be they will just find you? no cowards never do.

I know you call your self "The Village Idiot" on 'fartstop' but ""Insane Idiot"" would be more appropriate in your case, It sure was nice knowing you? Best of luck your going to need it. :bom:

This is the creepiest, scariest thing I've read in a long time.

April 5th, 2007, 22:19
LMTU your getting carried away here and your post reads like a threat. Hopefully the moderator will step in and delete that post.

April 5th, 2007, 22:59
No threat from me but who ever he's talking about, may think otherwise, what would you say if catawampus was making up stories about you?

No its not a threat from me, but It is dangerous for this man to keep accusing people who cant answer for them self or in my case I can but god knows why any one would say such a thing about others what has this got to do with Gay Thailand dont you think its creepy some one would constantly make accusations about people what for its meaning less rubbish.

What do you think about cowards, who write venum about strangers on an open forum.The trouble is this one is now been outed so very stupid if you ask me.

Even though he does not seem to like me much, and others by the sound of it, I have no idea why he has never met me, but I,d hate to think just because he's bitter and twisted because may be of something he has done in a former life, anything should happen to him.

I've never met you, and I don't like you very much, either. Actually, that's putting it mildly.

catawampuscat
April 6th, 2007, 00:27
Well, I did ask about the new bar but I am sure it wasn't lmtu driving the motorbike which actually hit two boys sitting on
stools and I mentioned it because it can be dangerous on the sois and farangs should be on alert at all times. I am certain
this maniac was not after a poster from this forum and it was probably something to do with drugs or girlfriends or mafia shit.

I reported a rumour/story I had heard about a farang using the lost passport excuse to get hundreds of thousands of baht from
a good Samaritan. I did not name anyone or even imply it was someone from this forum, their nationality or anything about them.
Obviously, I hit a raw nerve and evoked a rather violent threatening response. I do recall this same man threatening to throw or
explode something in Memories Beer Bar and other threats to take care of this poster or others when he returns to Pattaya.

I know he thinks this song is about him but it was a harmless remark and totally without facts and just idle gossip, which I identified
it as clearly. I am sure there is a name for the mental condition when one thinks others are talking about him but since I do not
know this lmtu or want to know him.. I do know lmtu has been trying very hard to figure out who is who and of course is clueless but
his threats have affected others and one has to wonder what it takes to get banned. I think the word is paranoia and has to do with
having grandiose delusions about oneself, so much so that even people on TV are talking about you... Whew!!

April 6th, 2007, 00:52
I am sure there is a name for the mental condition

Yes it is 'A *king idiot.

LMTU is obviously in need of professional help for his mental condition but as he still owes an enormous amount of money that he scammed from someone a while ago it is unlikely that anyone wants to help him.

His stupid threat of 'I know who you are and I will come and get you' have been made on this board many many times and seeing as none of us have dissapeared his threats are as empty as his head is. :cyclops:

April 6th, 2007, 01:23
This board has degraded to nothing more than a public forum for 2 or 3 old bitter queens to attack each other on a daily basis. It's getting OLD.

Dick
April 6th, 2007, 01:41
Jake,
Far be it from me to suggest repetition, but shouldn't your second post have read 'older'?
;-)