PDA

View Full Version : "Soi Sunee is a major drug dealing area of Pattaya"

April 5th, 2007, 08:49
The thread title is a quote from Pattaya People's web site: http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.as ... ticle=5095 (http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=5095)

Is that true? In addition to having the reputation of being a pedophile's paradise, is Sunee also a druggie's dreamland?

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 5th, 2007, 10:00
such repute could not be wrong ?

catawampuscat
April 5th, 2007, 13:33
Lots of people doing unpleasant work and lots of baht around.. seems to make sense..
I imagine the Pattayaland sois and the girly bar sois also are drug dealers favorite places to do business.
No problem finds drugs in places like the old Hollywood and the dealers can smell where the baht is.

What would you do if you were 15 or 16 y.o. and had a bundle of baht you just got from someone.? 1-buy booze if you can
or some yaabaa for you and your friends?2- save the baht and sent it all home to mama?

This is not a poll.. I wouldn't want to step on smiles toes and start a poll which didn't include rimming. :compress:

April 5th, 2007, 18:24
Is that true? In addition to having the reputation of being a pedophile's paradise, is Sunee also a druggie's dreamland?
True or not, Sunee Plaza is still the arsehole of the world !

bkkguy
April 5th, 2007, 19:38
I wouldn't want to step on smiles toes and start a poll which didn't include rimming.

Sunee Plaza is still the arsehole of the world !

an opening you (or smiles) can't refuse cat?

bkkguy

francois
April 5th, 2007, 20:59
s
I that true? In addition to having the reputation of being a pedophile's paradise, is Sunee also a druggie's dreamland?
True or not, Sunee Plaza is still the arsehole of the world !

At one time there was dealing going on in the soi (Soi Yabba) off of Soi VC Hotel near White Knight. This is the soi where Club "69" is located but the dealers seem to have disappeared. Otherwise I have not seem any obvious drug dealing. Some boys can be seen "huffing" here and there.

As far as arseholes, some people love to rim so maybe that is the attraction for Sunnee?

April 5th, 2007, 21:16
As far as arseholes, some people love to rim so maybe that is the attraction for Sunnee?
Yep, especially if they are young and hairless :geek: