PDA

View Full Version : Marina Inn Plaza Hotel

a447
April 3rd, 2007, 20:01
In my never ending quest for a gay-friendly hotel with a pool, I stumbled across this hotel. Has anyone stayed three?
I was planning on the Welcome Plaza Hotel but the reviews on the net were not very good.

April 4th, 2007, 02:59
In my never ending quest for a gay-friendly hotel with a pool, I stumbled across this hotel. Has anyone stayed three?
I was planning on the Welcome Plaza Hotel but the reviews on the net were not very good.

Hard core ... Are you looking for a short time hotel (be very careful) or holiday destination?

April 4th, 2007, 07:19
The pool is not in use at this hotel. It is up for lease but so far there have been no takers, at least none that we know of. For a pool Welcome PLaza is still the best bet.

April 4th, 2007, 13:39
Welcome has gone downhill and recent reports state it is vermin infested and cockroach central. It has been years since I stayed
there but remember it as very big and impersonal. It does have a pool and is relatively cheap.
Marina Plaza is the bottom of the barrel and the pool is closed and was operated as a separate enterprise when open.

elephantspike
April 4th, 2007, 13:59
According to their website, they have "freelancer' rooms:

http://www.marinainnplaza.com/freelancerSuites.htm

Convenient! :blackeye: