PDA

View Full Version : Novel Bangkok holiday resort

April 3rd, 2007, 18:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdMt-Z4HB8

courtesy koolbreez on http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/categ ... e=1#788845 (http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/categories.cfm?catid=51&startpage=1#788845)

April 3rd, 2007, 18:51
Good grief......

April 3rd, 2007, 20:05
Australian straight guy humor and a warped twist on the Hanoi Hilton of the 1970's (prison camp). It is silly and racist as all the
prison guards look Chinese or maybe Vietnamese and all the prisoners are Australians.

I suppose it comes out of the Australians getting arrested in Singapore for drugs and facing severe punishment. Seems like it
should be somewhere other than on a gaythailand forum and I can see the days of cutting and pasting will seem quaint soon as
the videos replace them.

April 3rd, 2007, 20:10
I can see the days of cutting and pasting will seem quaint soon as
the videos replace them.

Thank God for that.

It is much easier to skip past a posting with a video link than to read through a page of text only to find that the likes of LMTU and Wowpow have stolen it from elsewhere.

bao-bao
April 3rd, 2007, 21:38
Am I the only one who suspects lickspittle may have sat next to LMTU in class and copied from his papers a bit too often? :clown:

April 4th, 2007, 13:58
Yes, baobao, you are the only one.
You must have been around in the 1950's when Sen. McCarthy was in his glory and assusing everyone he disagreed with of
having been a member of the Communist Party.
Your snide comment concerning lmtu is just tacky and classless. Is lmtu the new poster boy for cowardly attacks from wimps
like baobao?
baobao must feel like a big man having attacked a long time poster like lmtu and trying to insult one or both of us with his
pathetic jibe.

April 4th, 2007, 17:58
Your snide comment concerning lmtu is just tacky and classless. Is lmtu the new poster boy for cowardly attacks from wimps like baobao?
baobao must feel like a big man having attacked a long time poster like lmtu and trying to insult one or both of us with his pathetic jibe.
Now, now ladies, calm down - (looks like handbags at dawn are in order !) :geek:

bao-bao
April 4th, 2007, 21:13
Your snide comment concerning lmtu is just tacky and classless. Is lmtu the new poster boy for cowardly attacks from wimps like baobao?
baobao must feel like a big man having attacked a long time poster like lmtu and trying to insult one or both of us with his pathetic jibe.
Now, now ladies, calm down - (looks like handbags at dawn are in order !) :geek:

lickspittle - Nope, don't feel "big" when pointing out the obvious, that takes more ego than I've ever needed to flash around.

... and just as a suggestion: there are 26 regular meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous per week in Pattaya, 27 in Bangkok and many others throughout the Kingdom. :idea:

buaseng - Never done drag, but for the joy of seeing someone with a few heads I'd gladly pay for both bags (hee hee)!

April 5th, 2007, 13:17
baobao seems to think he knows it all and of course he is just spinning out lies in a snide and incipient
manner.
So easy for baobao to kick other posters in their nuts with unfounded aspersions. Just mention
lmtu and everyone will get it. Wrong and I resent your smugness.
Next, if you find baobao to be a crackpot jerk spewing out falsehoods, then you need to go to Alcoholics
Anonymous. The logic is stupefying and insulting to all members of A.A.

What is next bao bao ? Associate me with a terrorist group or the mafia, or maybe you will stop this nonsense
and admit you cast aspersions without any facts or backup and ask for forgiveness from this forum, from lmtu
from members of A.A. and lickspittle. Fat chance but you can only be abused if you allow others to abuse you.

catawampuscat
April 5th, 2007, 14:19
lickspittle, a poster with such a charming handle should not take the old timers on this forum too seriously.
There was a time when hydras ruled this forum and knights in white armor were on alert for suspicious
newcomers to the realm who might carry the banner of the Pink Knight. There are still those on the watch for
reincarnations and clones of the Pink Knight but they sometimes thinks everyone is a little too pinko.

This works into the McCarthy pinko scare theme and shows I have much too much free time. lickspittle might lose
fans using 1950's Americana themes and overreacting to mindless posters. Choose your battles and don't waste your ammo..
I like spunky newbies willing to take on the high lords and ladies of this realm.

I myself carry the banner of the Chartreuse Knight. My nurse is calling and it is time for my meds.. later

bao-bao
April 5th, 2007, 21:35
baobao seems to think he knows it all and of course he is just spinning out lies in a snide and incipient
manner.
So easy for baobao to kick other posters in their nuts with unfounded aspersions. Just mention
lmtu and everyone will get it. Wrong and I resent your smugness.
Next, if you find baobao to be a crackpot jerk spewing out falsehoods, then you need to go to Alcoholics
Anonymous. The logic is stupefying and insulting to all members of A.A.

What is next bao bao ? Associate me with a terrorist group or the mafia, or maybe you will stop this nonsense
and admit you cast aspersions without any facts or backup and ask for forgiveness from this forum, from lmtu
from members of A.A. and lickspittle. Fat chance but you can only be abused if you allow others to abuse you.

Goodness, such emotion! :blob6:

My only apologies would be to AA; a program of attraction rather than promotion that I have great respect for. Otherwise, I shouldn't think a gentle teasing should fuel such fervor.

If you truly are a newbie here, welcome!

Take a look at LMTU's posts after "closing time" and you'll understand what I was joking about. :drunken:

April 6th, 2007, 17:00
If you truly are a newbie here, welcome!

Doubt it. The phraseology and general tone of language are reminiscent of the poster who appears, or has appeared, on various boards using a multitude of names such as Pearl69er, Fan of Thailand, Joan Crawford's ghost, Lunchtime O'Booze (and probably many other names as well). :geek: