PDA

View Full Version : Pascal takes over the Posiedon Restuarant

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 2nd, 2007, 21:12
I'm quivering with excitiment by beating Wowpow & LMTU with this news :

(stolen, borrowed, plaigarised from Sticky Rice :)
Casa Pascal restaurant in Second Road, Central Pattaya is widely regarded as one of top privately owned restaurants in Pattaya. It has been a favourite of mine since the day it opened, but these days I find it a nuisance to venture away from Jomtien Beach at night especially to Central Pattaya.
Please note they are closed for dinner Tuesday evenings and the telephone number for reservations is 038 303 698

Two Leaders of Pattaya's Hospitality Industry Join Together

In an exclusive interview given to Sticky Rice Gay Guide of Asia Pascal, of Casa Pascal, and Heiko, of gay Pattaya Boutique guest house Poseiden, brake the news: Pascal will take over the Jomtien based fine Poseidon restaurant tomorrow. We also publish the new and inexpensive menu of that gourmet retreat.

Sticky Rice: Pascal, what makes it attractive for you to go to Jomtien?

Pascal: Many old guests of Casa Pascal stay in Jomtien and they ask me since many years when I am going to open a restaurant in Jomtien. In addition, Jomtien is the fast expanding area of Pattaya. Therefore, as soon as I have heard that Heiko likes to lease his restaurant we started to look for a solution which benefits both, CASA PASCAL and POSEIDON.

The second and important reason is that I have still have so many ideas for our gourmet's in Pattaya that I am able to offer a complete separate gourmet menu in the restaurant of Poseidon.

Sticky Rice: Is there not a considerable difference in prices between Casa Pascal and Poseidon?

Heiko: I have seen the new menu and I am certain that our old and new Poseidon guests will be excited because this new gourmet menu offers Casa Pascal's high standards at Poseidon prices and this can hardly be beaten.

Pascal: Heiko what do you expect for Poseidon that Pascal leases your restaurant?

Heiko: I am confident that the new gourmet restaurant under the professional leadership of Pascal will raise the overall quality for all guests and friends of POSEIDON GUESTHOSE to a new standard of hospitality.

Pascal: I like to emphasize as well that that we will do our utmost to establish the POSEIDON restaurant as the top gourmet venue in Jomtien.

Sticky Rice: Pascal, what changes can be expected in Casa Pascal because of this new restaurant.

There will be no changes at all in Casa Pascal. Besides, we are glad that we are able to offer our popular bonus cards with substantial benefits also to all guests of the new POSEIDON restaurant starting April 1, 2007.

Sticky Rice: Heiko, share with us your planning for your new leisure time.

Heiko: There will be not many changes during day time but in the evening the new restaurant will be the first place to visit. Also I like to enjoy the new gourmet menu. On one side I have to pay for my dinner now but on the other side I can enjoy it much more relaxed. This new arrangement allows me also to spend more time with the guest of POSEIDON of whom many have became my friends.

Sticky Rice: I wish you both GOOD LUCK and we are all looking forward that the new venue brings more attraction to Jomtien.

Pascal: A short notice for our restaurant guests. With their lap top they have free wireless LAN access from 8.00 am - 6.00 pm.

info@restaurant-pattaya.com
www.restaurant-pattaya.com (http://www.restaurant-pattaya.com)

April 2nd, 2007, 21:21
one of top privately owned restaurants in Pattaya

As opposed to what? The ones that are run by the People's Collective?

April 3rd, 2007, 05:50
... it's the perfect cut'n'paste - clearly you too have Black Belt in that noble art

April 3rd, 2007, 06:59
reported 31st March 2007 see

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 8114030e3f (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/casa-pascal-at-poseidon-from-1st-april-t11138.html?sid=29e7002fb112ad046f34a18114030e3f)

Hope the quivers cease.

Menu - from Sticky Rice
Cold Appetizers
Goose liver Terrine with Red Wine Pear, mixed Salad and Toast 370 Baht
Tomatoes and Mozzarella Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Olive Oil and Balsamico 160 Baht
Egg Salad with home made Pickles and smoked Duck Breast 140 Baht
Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan, Rocket Lettuce, Tomato Salsa and Olive Oil 170 Baht
Beef Steak Tatar prepared at your table, served with Toast 195 Baht
Classic Shrimp Cocktail with Egg, Olive and Lemon 170 Baht
Scandinavian Platter. Smoked Salmon, Graved Lax, smoked Fish, Shrimp Cocktail and Herring 210 Baht
Warm Appetizers
Pan-fried Goose Liver on sauteed Mushrooms and green Salad 395 Baht
Pan-fried mixed Mushrooms with Onions, Bacon and Rosemary, served with Garlic Bread 190 Baht
Over-baked Burgundy Snails in Herb Butter (12 pcs.) 220 Baht
Cannelloni, Pasta Rolls filled with Meat Sauce and over-baked with a white Cheese Sauce 170 Baht
Spaghetti with your choice of Sauce 190 Baht
Flamed Mussels. New Zealand Mussels, Alaska Scallops and Clams 270 Baht
Soups
Over-baked French Onion Soup 135 Baht
Cream of Tomato Soup with Basil and Croutons 125 Baht
The traditional Lobster Bisque 155 Baht
Cream of mixed Forest Mushrooms Soup 140 Baht
Peas Soup with smoked Duck Breast and Bacon 140 Baht
Fresh from the Sea
Whole pan-fried Sole with Almonds and Parsley 310 Baht
Poseidon Special, over baked Tilapia Fish a la Provencale 365 Baht
Fresh, whole Rainbow Trout, pan-fried or poached in white Wine Sauce, Potatoes or Wild Rice 395 Baht
Grilled Prawn, Rock Lobster and Alaska Scallop on pan - fried Egg Plants and Tomatoes. Served with Rice or Potatoes 450 Baht
Poultry & Meat
Zuerich style sliced Veal in Mushroom Cream Sauce 370 Baht
Breaded Pork Escalope 250 Baht
Jugged Beef Stew Burgundy Style with Potato Dumplings 310 Baht
Osso Bucco. Braised Veal Shank in hearty Tomato- and red Wine Gravy 460 Baht
Flamed Veal Kidney in Pommery Mustard and Cognac Sauce 330 Baht
Tender roasted Duck Breast with Orange Sauce or Pepper Sauce 285 Baht
Oven roasted Rack of Lamb Provencal. Gratin Potatoes and Ratatouille 590 Baht
Grilled Veal Sausage with Onion Sauce and real Swiss R?schti 240 Baht
Oven-roasted Chateaubriand for 2 Persons 740 Baht
Grill
Prawns 5 pcs. 390 Baht
Pork Steak 220gr. 250 Baht
Beef Tenderloin (Thai) 200gr. 370 Baht
Lamb Cutlets 250gr. 460 Baht
Sirloin Steak 250 gr. 350 Baht
Sauces
Cafe de Paris
Mushroom Cream Sauce
Red Wine Sauce
Rosemary Gravy
Bearnaise
Hollandaise
Mustard
Mint Jelly
Black Pepper Sauce
All Main Course Dishes are served with your choice of Rice, Noodles, roasted Potatoes, mashed Potatoes, boiled Potatoes, Potato Gratin, French Fries, Polenta, or the "real Swiss Roeschti"
Desserts
Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla Sauce and whipped Cream 140 Baht
Tira mi su with Kahlua Sauce 140 Baht
Amaretto Ice Cream Tart with Baileys and whipped Cream 180 Baht
Crepes Suzette with Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream (prepared by your table) 230 Baht
Assorted Cheese Platter with Walnuts and Fruits 340 Baht
Coupe Romanoff. Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberries, Raspberry Sauce and whipped Cream 120 Baht
Coup Denmark. Vanilla Ice Cream topped with roasted Almonds, hot Swiss Chocolate Sauce and whipped Cream 120 Baht
Thai Flavors
Sweet & Sour Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Beef 190 // 250 Baht
Fried Noodles with Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Seafood, Beef 180 // 240 Baht
Fried Rice with Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Beef 150 // 200 Baht
Tom Yam Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Seafood 160 // 210 Baht
Roast Duck Curry 390 Baht
Yam Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Beef, Seafood 180 // 240 Baht
Green Curry with Fish, Chicken, Pork, // Prawn, Beef, Seafood 190 // 250 Baht
Set Menu (A)
230 Baht
Tom Kha Gai, Chicken Soup with Coconut
Pad pak ruam, Stir-fried mixed Vegetable
Steamed Rice
Set Menu (B)
270 Baht
Bean Curd, minced Pork and Glass Noodles Soup
Sweet & Sour Fish
Fried Rice with Egg
Set Menu (C)
290 Baht
Spicy and sour Seafood Soup
Stir-fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts,
Onions and Peppers
Steamed Rice
Set Menu (D)
360 Baht
Prawns in green sweet Curry
Fried Fish in Chili Sauce
Fried Rice with Pork
Set Menu (E)
400 Baht
Stir-fried Prawns with Garlic and black Pepper
Spicy Seafood Salad
Fried Rice with Crab
Set Menu (F)
450 Baht
Spicy Vegetable Soup with Prawns
Stir-fried Beef in Oyster Sauce
Glass Noodle Salad with Seafood
Steamed Rice
[/b]

Courtesy Sticky Rice - the magazine

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 3rd, 2007, 07:26
drat :clown:

April 3rd, 2007, 07:37
Two Leaders of Pattaya's Hospitality Industry Join Together

Twinned in Siam then.

April 3rd, 2007, 07:55
Two Leaders of Pattaya's Hospitality Industry Join Together Twinned in Siam then.Yes, thank god it wasn't "come together"

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2007, 08:02
I have walked past that place for many years.

April 3rd, 2007, 10:11
but but but - isn`t Jomtiem declining rapidly according to the wise folk on some boards?

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 3rd, 2007, 18:04
it's all part of the master plan....what's the point of them employing me as additional PR if I can't post on here and revive the subject -as demonstrated ???

have a heart--they only pay me with a doggy bag at the kitchen door ! :idea: