PDA

View Full Version : Ban on Smoking in Thailand

April 2nd, 2007, 19:11
.... in public places ...

When does this take effect?

TrongpaiExpat
April 2nd, 2007, 21:03
I seem to recall in Aug. but don't get your hopes up too high. Public space may not really mean all public spaces. I also recall the original story in the Post to be a little vague on what is Public space.

April 3rd, 2007, 05:52
... you'll still be able to find some Thai to smoke you in a public loo

April 3rd, 2007, 05:59
... you'll still be able to find some Thai to smoke you in a public loo

uggggh how ugly. This is BoyGeenyus? Come now, don't tell me YOU couldn't get that in the west?

April 3rd, 2007, 13:09
actually, homintern hit this one and it was funny, very funny. It doesn't make up for the not so funny ones but
give credit when credit is due.

Question open to all:
Why is it that the fattest hairiest farangs drop their drawers to expose their teeny weinies for the boys to smoke in public?

I still get the shivers when I think of one very obese farang with his tiny boner exposed for the boys to play with and for
all to see. Many farangs almost lost their lunches with this sight. According to several boys, many of the very fat farangs are
hung smaller than the Thai boys and easy for them to smoke and handle. I have not personally checked this out for myself
but it would kind to be more discreet in public places. Try the saunas or dark alleys and give some of us a break so we can
keep our food down.
I am in the girth and mirth club myself (approaching 150K) so don't think this is an anti-fattie talking but still the sight is best kept behind closed doors.
The fat does make the penis appear smaller and it is a shame that some of the fat doesn't go into the penis rather than the gut.

April 3rd, 2007, 18:33
I am in the girth and mirth club myself (approaching 150K) so don't think this is an anti-fattie talking but still the sight is best kept behind closed doors.

If 150K means 150 kilograms, there is no mirth in that - it makes you positively (and probably morbidly) obese, and certainly nothing to brag about :pukeright:

As for keeping behind closed doors, I marvel that you can find a door you can get through to close behind you :eek !

April 4th, 2007, 23:33
SMOKE ! :cheers:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/20959170764613d29d72c7a.jpg

NOT SMOKE ! :cyclopsani:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/20316287144613d30b087ae.jpg

April 5th, 2007, 03:50
Who will be first to open a private smoking bar /club and cash in?

Smiles
April 5th, 2007, 04:13

" ... If 150K means 150 kilograms, there is no mirth in that ... "
150 kilograms = 331 pounds (for those still living in 1963, like myself).

Cheers ...

April 5th, 2007, 18:16
" 150 kilograms = 331 pounds (for those still living in 1963, like myself).

or 23 Stone 8 Pounds for those of us used to working in that form of measure ! It's gross whichever way you express it say it :pukeleft: