PDA

View Full Version : The visa-runner's dilemma - where to go for Songkran

April 2nd, 2007, 17:58
Songkran is for the Thais and the tourists - everyone else leaves town or locks himself in his apartment

April 2nd, 2007, 18:02
What happened to Farang Boss's advertisement? First the cheesecake shots of his "unavailable" staff came down, now the whole thing is gone.

Smiles
April 2nd, 2007, 18:47
What happened to the "I rather enjoy Songkran, and will stay" option?

" ... What happened to Farang Boss's advertisement? First the cheesecake shots of his "unavailable" staff came down, now the whole thing is gone ... "
FarangBoss hates criticism of himself or his opinions or his ~ in this case ~ business. He got a lot on that thread and probably asked the Mod to delete the whole thing.

Cheers ...

April 2nd, 2007, 19:02
What happened to the "I rather enjoy Songkran, and will stay" option?That option is posted on Gay Thailand

jinks
April 2nd, 2007, 21:04
What happened to the "I rather enjoy Songkran, and will stay" option?That option is posted on Gay Thailand

There you go altered.

And the resort thread was getting out of hand and thus deleted.

April 2nd, 2007, 21:24
You're getting awfully serious in your old age, you do know that, don't you jinxie old boy?

jinks
April 2nd, 2007, 23:44
:thefinger:

April 8th, 2007, 06:05
... have now been determined. Brenda and Keith have invited me to stay for Friday to Monday. My cousin Cedric will let me camp out in his palace for the beginning of the week. My flight leaves Suvarnabhumi in about 6 hours (it's now 6am). (What a damn shame, I'll miss Evensong). Now perhaps I'll be able to review all those exciting YouTube videos people have been posting (since YouTube is banned here in Thailand)