PDA

View Full Version : Casa Pascal at Poseidon from 1st April

March 31st, 2007, 19:42
As LMTU announced earlier:

Two Leaders of Pattaya's Hospitality Industry Join Together - Sticky Rice
Starting April 1, 2007
In an exclusive interview given to Sticky Rice Gay Guide of Asia Pascal, of Casa Pascal, and Heiko, of gay Pattaya Boutique guest house Poseiden, brake the news: Pascal will take over the Jomtien based fine Poseidon restaurant tomorrow. We also publish the new and inexpensive menu of that gourmet retreat.
Sticky Rice: Pascal, what makes it attractive for you to go to Jomtien?
Pascal: Many old guests of Casa Pascal stay in Jomtien and they ask me since many years when I am going to open a restaurant in Jomtien. In addition, Jomtien is the fast expanding area of Pattaya. Therefore, as soon as I have heard that Heiko likes to lease his restaurant we started to look for a solution which benefits both, CASA PASCAL and POSEIDON.
The second and important reason is that I have still have so many ideas for our gourmet's in Pattaya that I am able to offer a complete separate gourmet menu in the restaurant of Poseidon.
Sticky Rice: Is there not a considerable difference in prices between Casa Pascal and Poseidon?
Heiko: I have seen the new menu and I am certain that our old and new Poseidon guests will be excited because this new gourmet menu offers Casa Pascal's high standards at Poseidon prices and this can hardly be beaten.
Pascal: Heiko what do you expect for Poseidon that Pascal leases your restaurant?
Heiko: I am confident that the new gourmet restaurant under the professional leadership of Pascal will raise the overall quality for all guests and friends of POSEIDON GUESTHOSE to a new standard of hospitality.
Pascal: I like to emphasize as well that that we will do our utmost to establish the POSEIDON restaurant as the top gourmet venue in Jomtien.
Sticky Rice: Pascal, what changes can be expected in Casa Pascal because of this new restaurant.
There will be no changes at all in Casa Pascal. Besides, we are glad that we are able to offer our popular bonus cards with substantial benefits also to all guests of the new POSEIDON restaurant starting April 1, 2007.
Sticky Rice: Heiko, share with us your planning for your new leisure time.
Heiko: There will be not many changes during day time but in the evening the new restaurant will be the first place to visit. Also I like to enjoy the new gourmet menu. On one side I have to pay for my dinner now but on the other side I can enjoy it much more relaxed. This new arrangement allows me also to spend more time with the guest of POSEIDON of whom many have became my friends.
Sticky Rice: I wish you both GOOD LUCK and we are all looking forward that the new venue brings more attraction to Jomtien.
Pascal: A short notice for our restaurant guests. With their lap top they have free wireless LAN access from 8.00 am - 6.00 pm.
The new restaurant is open as follows: ?Daily from 8.00 am until 12.00 pm open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ?Tuesday from 8.00 am - 3.00 pm but closed for the evening. ?Tel. 038/303 300 ?Fax 038/303 336 ?info@restaurant-pattaya.com ?www.restaurant-pattaya.com
The menu : http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=twoleaders