View Full Version : April Fools Day ....

catawampuscat
March 30th, 2007, 17:17
on April 1st, tell your gay friends that you are in the closet and really straight and have a girlfriend.
Or tell your friends you have decided to lend a couple of hundred thousand baht to a new friend to help him out of a jam or...

it might be amusing if others have April fools day suggestions or maybe not. By the way , the Thais won't understand it at all
if you tell them something outrageous and then say April Fools but your farang friends might be amused or not.. :cat:

francois
April 1st, 2007, 08:58
I have heard from highly reliable sources that the Village Idiot and LMTU have declared a truce, resolved their conflicts, revealed their true identities and are now on speaking terms with each other.

April 1st, 2007, 09:19
I have heard from highly reliable sources that the Village Idiot and LMTU have declared a truce, resolved their conflicts, revealed their true identities and are now on speaking terms with each other.

Yes, and getting married with the honeymoon in Rayong!!

APRIL FOOLS

April 1st, 2007, 11:13
Another break in my rule about not whinging.

Why do people announce that they have spotted an April Fool post? Is it an ego thing? It spoils the post for the - hopefully - gullible who swallow it whole like Gaybutton.

April 1st, 2007, 14:29
Why do people announce that they have spotted an April Fool post? Is it an ego thing? It spoils the post for the - hopefully - gullible who swallow it whole like Gaybutton.

I would suggest that the headline date on the 'BBC website' of FRIDAY APRIL 1ST 2005 was a slight giveaway to even the most mentally challenged.