PDA

View Full Version : THE SUNRISE RESIDENCE (A Review of sorts)

March 30th, 2007, 11:04
Ok Buckaway. You are right. I have received a lot of advise here but I never write anything. Tee pee has helped me many times as have others.

I stayed at THE SUNRISE RESIDENCE September and October of 07. http://www.thesunriseresidence.com/index.html

The location was very convenient. The room was a bit on the small side but it was clean and quite. The bath room was fine too. The staff was very friendly and there was never any problem bringing a friend back to my room. I like also that I could keep my air condition on and come back to a cold room.

The only thing that would keep me from going back would be rainy season. The soi flooded with every heavy rain and several times I had to wade through 2 foot of water to my room. One time I was caught coming back to Bangkok from the airport and had to carry my suite case and wade through the water as it was so deep the taxi would not travel down the soi.

I am leaving to go back to Bangkok April 10th and will be staying a month at Vincents. I have never stayed there before so I will see how that goes. :flower:

March 30th, 2007, 11:22
...I stayed at THE SUNRISE RESIDENCE September and October of 07....

???
:bounce:

March 30th, 2007, 11:25
I am still waiting for the first useful multi media posting, so we can all admire the rented accommodation everyone speaks about. Remember you can even take a short movie with your mobile or digital camera. Just think what we could have turned Niddy's cheese burger into with one of those.

March 30th, 2007, 11:26
I am leaving to go back to Bangkok April 10th and will be staying a month at Vincents. I have never stayed there before so I will see how that goesYou're going to be in Thailand during Songkran??!!! I'll see you at the airport coming in while I'm on my way out (to coincide with my next visa run)

March 30th, 2007, 11:54
Sorry for the typo. 2006. OK Scott ???