PDA

View Full Version : Pattayaland bars update and review.

Alaan
March 29th, 2007, 08:22
Most of the time I allowed on this trip for bar hopping was spent, on this occasion, in Pattayaland sois 1-3 as opposed to Sunee, but it was very quiet both in the sois as well as in the bars themselves, I expected it to be a little busier at the end of Feb to end March. Although the sois were not as busy and buzzing as the Sunee sois I did feel a little more relaxed in the bars with boys virtually all 18+. Here are some of the bars I visited.

Funnyboys certainly can't be accused of having any under aged boys there... the youngest boy on the night I visited was 22, luckily for me he was just my type, very cute with longish hair and a very good attitude, so off we went with a couple of his friends to Hollywood before it finally closed and had a very enjoyable time there. The other guys in Funnyboy were 25-30 years old and looked it, but this is one of the most comfortable bars with soft seating and plenty of cushions.

Toyboys across from Funnyboys was the usual good mix of men and gay/fem types with some very cute boys. I know several of the boys and waiters from here so it is difficult not to be biased in their favour, but I think it does have a selection of boys that all preferences would be catered for. I know that many of the boys here, both str8 and gay, are certainly up for after hours fun in dance pubs and karaokes etc, and if you are in the mood it can be a very enjoyable night of fun and getting to know your boy/guy before retiring for the night.

Throb/Splash. This was the first time that I didn't visit either of these places at least once during a stay, but on this trip for some reason I just couldn't be bothered with the shows, so I gave both places a body swerve.

BoyzBoyzBoyz. In the previous 7 years I had only visited this bar 3-4 times to take in the show, but on this visit a Thai friend wanted to go to check out the men and I was very surprised by the mix of boys available, and offed a very nice gay boy from here. There were some cute boys as well as the macho types, something for everyone I would have thought. But didn't bother with the show though.

Sawatdee Boys. Visited here at showtime by mistake, but thankfully it didn't last long, again another bar with plenty of boys with a good selection of varying types, but with a good attendance of customers.

Gentleman Club. This is in my opinion, a very nice bar, with what must be the smartest toilets of any bar. Boys are always the cuter gay fem types with only one or two men, and the music is always at a level you can speak with the boys comfortably. I know in the past it has been known for having younger/younger-looking boys available, but the two boys I offed from here were 19 & 20, with a very nice attitude and good fun. The bar was raided while I was visiting the Issan area, by officials looking for id documents, and 3 boys as well as the mamasan who I know, were taken to the police station where the mamasan spent the night in the monkey house because 2 of the boys who were over 18 did not have their ids with them at work and he had to wait for them to produce them. The other boy, a waiter at the bar was 17 years 8 months old and therefore underage to be working there, so they got a rap over the knuckles(nothing more) for that.

4 Seasons. I had never been in this bar so I decided just to check it out.Only 6 boys there on the night I visited and no customers, hard to see why they can manage to keep it open. Although the mamasan was very nice and tried to be helpful there is absolutely no incentive to go back here.

Dreamboys was disappointing, with no atmosphere whatsoever, although to be fair it is much harder for the larger bars to create an atmosphere with virtually no customers.

Star boys.I feel sorry for this bar as I visit it on every trip and there is never more than 1 or 2 customers in the place, high or low season, and it is a shame because it is a nice bar and they always have a good selection of very cute boys with nice jokey/flirty attitudes and always keen for offs.

There was no point in my visiting Wild West Boys or Crystal because the type of guys available there are not to my liking and also there is always the chance of str8s in the audience spoiling the ambiance (for me anyway, for others maybe not such a big deal). I did go to Abomb to take off a waiter friend of my Thai friend to go to a Malleehuana concert at Copow Daeng, and as usual it was all macho men flirting with the Thai/asian females present and totally ignoring the farangs there.

There were other bars outside Pattayaland & sunee i did visit as well as after hours venues, so I'll probably post info on these later.

March 30th, 2007, 00:27
I enjoy the bar review threads but there seems to be little interest so far. I hope Alaan continues his reviews and maybe
things will pick up. :bounce:

llz
March 30th, 2007, 00:59
No interest ? Surely not, these are the most interesting threads for sex tourists when they are glued in Farangland ...
Thanks to Alann for this and especially for the time you took to go to Star Boys which is for me the best bar in Pattayaland area

colmx
March 30th, 2007, 03:20
Hi Alaan,
Thanks for your reports so far!
Its only 2 weeks till me next trip - so as llz points out a good report is great for all of us stuck here in farangland!!

However i think you may have made a mistake in not visiting Wild West Boys... On my last visit in Jan - they had the widest and best selection of boys in all the bards (as well as the best show)

You should check it out on your next trip!

In my opinion - Dynamite (and of course BBB)have a better selection of guys in Pattayaland area...

bing
March 30th, 2007, 03:44
I do appreciate all tips on where to go and what to do. It will be the end of April before my foot prints will be on the sand at Jomtien. I love bar reports.. I have made an observation, I am usually so happy at the first place I go for the night, I often don't get to sample all the places I intended to see.

March 30th, 2007, 06:46
I too would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your trip
It looks like there will be a few of us in the land of smiles soon
I will be there in about 3 weeks . :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dab69
March 30th, 2007, 18:15
saw a couple cuties there, one
*eager* and one shy...

got *shy* to my room
he said 10,000 baht for boom-boom

obviously he didn't want to-
so I settled happily for