View Full Version : Wild West Bar, Nazis riding rough shot again?

March 29th, 2007, 00:13
Please post these details on thaivisa:

asking that the 800K not go under ALL YEAR
asking for police record

If this is true, this is huge news, especially the 800K part of it.
If this is just your imagination, please fess up.

This kind of thing is serious to alot of people.

March 29th, 2007, 00:23
That ain't the point!
This is about EXTENSIONS in Thailand.
The OA obtained OUTSIDE Thailand is completely different! The money isn't required to be in Thailand UNTIL you go for an EXTENSION IN THAILAND.
In Thailand, extensions have never required a criminal record.
In Thailand, if qualifying via bank account, the 800K must be in for 3 months, but it is meant to be spent during the rest of the year. Requiring people to keep a minimum of 800K all year would be HUGE NEWS and basically mean thousands of farangs will be kicked out. I am following the current rules. My account is under 800K.
If immigration are now requiring people to show a criminal clearance on extensions in Thailand, thousands of people will have to fly home to get this clearance in their home countries.
I think this is a made up shit from let me tell you.

March 29th, 2007, 01:07
I remember reading somewhere that the 800,000 in the bank could be drawn from but that everytime you re-new you have to show that there is a balance of 800,000. They want you to spend the baht not just leave it there but when it comes time to re-new you need to show proof of transactions and also that the balance is 800,000. This is thailand we are dealing with and rules change from day to day. They sure are making it hard for us to refer to thailand as the LOS.

March 29th, 2007, 01:09
I must say I think LMTU is telling the truth here and that this happened. It goes to show just the direction the military is taking this country.

March 29th, 2007, 01:10
If it is truth, it is very big news. As it stands, I remain very skeptical.

Edit, well this incident might have happened. But whether the RULES have changed because of a band of madmen, that is another matter entirely.

March 29th, 2007, 02:01
OK, I posted the gist of this on thaivisa. This is too big to keep to ourselves.

March 29th, 2007, 02:05
"Immigration 24hr Call Centre
Sunday, 11 March 2007
Thai Immigration have a new 24hr call centre service available

Thai Immigration bureau have launched a 24hr call centre service in Thai and English.

People should dial 1111 and calls will cost bt3.00 per call from a fixed line phone.
Caller should can choose either Thai or English, and will be connected to an appropriate operator. Please make sure you clearly specify your nationality when making enquries , as the rules differ accordingly."

www.thaivisa.com (http://www.thaivisa.com)

I just tried them at 2 a.m. and I got a prompt reply and posed my question. I then waited ages and gave up.

The last I heard was, the late last year they introduced a requirement for the 800,000 to be in your bank for 3 months (edited) prior to your first application for a retirement Visa. There was no time constraint for renewals. The money can be replaced in all or part by proof of a regular income such as a pernsion. e.g. A pension of 400,000 a year and 400,000 baht in the bank.

I have, very nearly, always found the staff at Pattaya Immigration to be helpful and polite.

The Thai Immigration do seem to apply different rules in different offices both in THailand and abroad.

March 29th, 2007, 02:23
The CURRENT rule is 3 months in before application for BOTH new extensions and renewals.
The first one year extension is a one year extension on an O visa.
That change occured last year around October.

wowpow, you are living in a dream world if you think calling that help line will help explain whats behind this extreme action of special agents at Jomtien immigration and what is going to happen now.

March 29th, 2007, 02:30
I was in the Soi 5 Immigration department seeing about my retirement visa, to our shock and horror the door fling open and in came 12 official looking men saying "Special Immigration Agents" and so rude and angry making everyone show then there documentation and looking for the proof of 800,000 baht saying you not take out when you show, I say what!!! "you not takes out" now we want to prove you have all year over 800,000 baht in your account this is the rules now.

They they went to person to person demanding they show all documentations and proof from police in our home country we are not criminals, so many things Ill be interested if it is written up in Pattaya mail on friday if not it should be.I thought it was Pee Pee test next.

Sorry, but that is a bunch of hyperbole or a bunch of sh*t.

First of all, I think it's a minority of folks at the Jomtien Immigrations office applying for/renewing extensions for retirement. Therefore, how could "everyone" show such documentation?

Also, it is clearly and definitely NOT a requirement for an application/renewal of a retirement extension to present proof from police in their home country of their criminal cleanliness.

Why is there a serious lack of information in the OP about what happened to "everyone" who could not comply with these bogus demands?

Is this thread a wind-up, or what?

Something I didn't see mentioned by the rational replies above, was that the B800,000 must be in the bank for a minimum of 90 days before application for the extension is made. Of course, there is the option of having evidence of B65,000 monthly income, in which case you need not maintain any minimum balance in the bank.

To expand on Jingthing's reply to Rainwalker99:

There is great confusion on getting an O-A Visa outside of Thailand and getting an extension of an existing visa within Thailand for the purpose of retiring:

O-A Visa:available only outside of Thailand
criminal record check required
medical check required
money must be verifiable in the country applied
Retirement extension applied in Thailand:no criminal record check
no medical check
money must be verified to have been in Thai bank for 90 days

There are other differences, like with careful planning an O-A visa can be used for a two-year period. If you want further explanation how, please ask. Otherwise, I think it might overwhelm the casual observers here.

[edited to add: wowpow & jingthing posted while I was composing this. Jingthing is correct, of course about the three month period for the money to be in a Thai bank.]

March 29th, 2007, 03:40
It is not a small story if it is true.

March 29th, 2007, 08:10
There are other differences, like with careful planning an O-A visa can be used for a two-year period.

You mean I could re-enter Thailand on the last day of my one-year O-A visa and then stay a whole second year?

But then during that second year I could not leave and reenter Thailand and still reenter again on that visa, correct?

As far as converting to O here in Bangkok at the end of a year (or two): If I don't get the full 800K in to a Thai bank (***) by the time I go for a one year extension here then could I get ANOTHER O-A outside Thailand right after the first O-A?

***I am very very afraid that they will hold 30% from me despite my bank officer telling me that it SHOULD not be withheld (she can't guarantee it - the government makes that decision she says)

Geezer
March 29th, 2007, 09:58
Please show me something I have made up,

Well, for startersтАж How about the time you posted you were at the fire on Third Road while you were seen by many to be watching it on TV in Sunee Plaza?

puckered_penguin
March 29th, 2007, 12:02
let me tell u wrote:
Please show me something I have made up,

I think LMTU is trying to make an impact and hopes that people will take notice that he is applying for a retirement visa. Of course this will be a change to being a long-term overstayer as in the past.

He is also signalling his creditors that he cannot pay his debts as he has to keep his money in the bank all year and so cannot use it. Look out for more sponging.

It is all a hoax as LMTU doesn't have 800.000 or an equivalent income and is therefore ineligible for a retirement visa.

wowpow
March 29th, 2007, 13:55
Retirement Visa? So the rumour that you are going to Chiang Rai to become a teacher cannot be true. Another one hits the dust. How amazing that people don't tire of bashing you. You do keep your nose to the ground and report lots of interesting events. Please keep up the good work and take care when your nose is to the ground.

I rather suspect that the Immigration Police knew that you would report anything interesting and staged the raid just for you.

Geezer
March 29th, 2007, 14:03
Are you sure he stated he was at immigration for a тАЬretirement visaтАЬ? I am told (unconfirmed, but from multiple sources) that LMTU is investigating, and may now be enrolled in a 1-month training session at a school run by TEFL Int'l in Ban Phe (near Rayong). This with the intention of teaching English.

As one cannot work with a retirement visa, either penguin or my information must be in error.

http://www.itc-training.com/index.php?b ... 5a8f753559 (http://www.itc-training.com/index.php?back=1&action=main&subject=111&sessid=149a54afb64fedb2a639135a8f753559)

March 29th, 2007, 17:21
I must say I think LMTU is telling the truth here
That MUST be a first !

March 29th, 2007, 17:28
I am told (unconfirmed, but from multiple sources) that LMTU is investigating, and may now be enrolled in a 1-month training session at a school run by TEFL Int'l in Ban Phe (near Rayong). This with the intention of teaching English.

Amazing - that would be the like the blind leading the blind!!

He would be far better off enrolling on a course that would teach him English, especially how to spell and use English grammar and punctuation correctly.

travelerjim
March 29th, 2007, 18:15
Are you sure he stated he was at immigration for a тАЬretirement visaтАЬ? I am told (unconfirmed, but from multiple sources) that LMTU is investigating, and may now be enrolled in a 1-month training session at a school run by TEFL Int'l in Ban Phe (near Rayong). This with the intention of teaching English.

As one cannot work with a retirement visa, either penguin or my information must be in error.

http://www.itc-training.com/index.php?b ... 5a8f753559 (http://www.itc-training.com/index.php?back=1&action=main&subject=111&sessid=149a54afb64fedb2a639135a8f753559)

Geezer,

There is a SPECIAL PROJECT at the TEFL International's Ban Phe school for teaching English to Thais..

It is FREE and after 30 days of TEFL Instruction you are guaranteed a teaching job paying...
30,000 baht monthly plus housing and more!

And, if it is FREE, then surely LMTU can afford it....

Here is the Special Project link...

http://www.teflintl.com/thai_special_project.htm .

Thai Special Project - Get paid approximately $3,000 to get a TESOL Certificate (normal price $1,590) and take a 5-month adventure holiday in Thailand! Choose your date of starting from below: 18th April to 30th September 2007 Or 23rd April 2007 to 30th September 2007.

Added new start date 9th April to 15th September 2007 on demand - Seats Available

Program Schedule Dates

* Joining Date 9th April to 15th September 2007 (plan to land not later than 8th April) - Available OR
* Joining Date 18th April to 30th September 2007 (plan to land not later than 17th April) - Join in the Waiting List OR
* Joining Date 23rd April 2007 to 30th September 2007 (plan to arrive no later than 22nd April) - Join in the Waiting List

Benefits you get from:

1. Fly to Bangkok, Thailand [at your own cost as flight cost is not included].
2. Free airport pick up from Bangkok and transfer to school at Ban Phe, Thailand
3. Take a TESOL Certificate course from the worldтАЩs largest Course provider, TEFL International. Read More Why TEFL International is Best
4. Course beginning from 18th April 2007 / 23rd April 2007 in Ban Phe, Thailand. (Please choose your start date).
5. Work in a school in Thailand for 4 months earning 30,000 baht (currently $786) per month + housing (in comparison, local teachers earn only about 10,000 baht per month so this is more than enough to live comfortably)
6. Many locations to choose from all over Thailand
7. Complete your four month teaching commitment and training and receive your TESOL Certificate.

Good deal if you can Teach ...and "Conversational English" is what the new teacher will be teaching....
the Thai Teachers teach reading, writing & spelling....but native English Teachers are needed to teach "Conversational English".

As for LMTU...I wish him well..and hope he is successful in earning his TEFL Teaching Certificate...and also hopeful he gets assigned to some government elementary school in Nong Khai or Chiang Rai....or better yet Hat Yai ....to teach English.

I am sure other posters can offer other Thai cities where they would wish to see LMTU live and be a Teacher :-)

TJ

March 29th, 2007, 19:09
Another one hits the dust ... You do keep your nose to the ground ... take care when your nose is to the groundThree cliches in one short post, but really only two, as one is repeated. No wonder you spend so much time on cut'n'paste if this is the calibre of your original thought processes

Geezer
March 29th, 2007, 20:47
I certainly hope LMTU tells his students he is Canadian, not American.

(He is Canadian, isnтАЩt he?)

March 29th, 2007, 21:25
It is FREE and after 30 days of TEFL Instruction you are guaranteed a teaching job paying...
30,000 baht monthly plus housing and more!

And, if it is FREE, then surely LMTU can afford it....

You forgot to mention the $500 enrolment fee!

bao-bao
March 29th, 2007, 21:35
I am told (unconfirmed, but from multiple sources) that LMTU is investigating, and may now be enrolled in a 1-month training session at a school run by TEFL Int'l in Ban Phe (near Rayong). This with the intention of teaching English.

Amazing - that would be the like the blind leading the blind!!

He would be far better off enrolling on a course that would teach him English, especially how to spell and use English grammar and punctuation correctly.

First, let me make it clear I have no ax to grind with LMTU. His posts - while challenging - are usually interesting, and I read most of them. I say most, because I'm slightly hypertensive and have to watch how many "grains of salt" I use on any given day of reading posts here.

Over the years I've been told I'm far too generous when giving people the "benefit of the doubt." In all truth I was near my doctorate in it but never could finish the thesis. Nevertheless, I think LMTU's posts are well-intentioned, but often extremely difficult to translate to standard english. I personally never try to decipher one in my morning scans here until after a large mug of coffee.

I suspect that many of his posts (as well as BBB/WD-40's) have been inspired/aided by a large serving of something near-flammable, if you know what I mean!!

I weep for any unsuspecting Thai who labors for a semester under the delusion that he can teach them anything close to useful english, but I guess something's better than nothing. I wish him (and his students, if he starts teaching) luck!

CHAOTOU
March 29th, 2007, 23:49
I am pretty sure the term is "roughshod."

Geezer
March 30th, 2007, 00:21
As for the Fire incident that night I was not even in Sunee Plaza

OK LMTU, sorry.

Those people who said they saw you the evening of May 9 watching the fire on TV while at Coroner Bar in Sunee Plaza are obviously lying, as you were actually at the scene of the fire at Route 999 nightclub in North Pattaya at the time.

March 30th, 2007, 00:24
As for the Fire incident that night I was not even in Sunee Plaza

OK LMTU, sorry.

Those people who said they saw you the evening of May 9 watching the fire on TV while at Coroner Bar in Sunee Plaza are obviously lying, as you were actually at the scene of the fire at Route 999 nightclub in North Pattaya at the time.

There must be a lot of stiffs at the Coroner Bar.
How can anyone remember something from May 9. I guess the Geezer must be one of the stalkers earlier referred to in this thread.

dab69
March 30th, 2007, 01:49
nothing to do with
wild west bar?

March 30th, 2007, 08:18
... I personally never try to decipher one in my morning scans here until after a large mug of coffee. ...

Try reading his posts like I do - when you're drunk!
You won't understand them any better but they're much more amusing that way. :drunken:

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 30th, 2007, 09:52
is it at all possible that LMTU is allowed to enquire about a retirement visa and a work visa or any sort of visa all at the same time ?

has it occurred to you that he deliberately frames his writing style in a manner that captures your attention ?-seems to work every time as far as I can see

from all I have heard he is a master of the spoken word and dazzles people verbally-perhaps he will make a perfect English teacher- I believe he is English after all. Pehaps we will have Thais with lovely modulated English accents rather Aussie yoik accents ! :geek:

I have no doubt this is an honest account of yet another silly immigration raid- and yes I've heard all the rediculous exagerated tales about LMTU around Sunnee Plaza and most perpetuated by a sozzled Aussie Inn owner who I wouldn't trust in a pink fit. I'd prefer to take the word of some of Pattaya's more high profile and most successful businessmen who say the opposite-not the failures in Sunnee and Jomtien Plaza who flit from failing bar to restaurants and blame everyone else for their collapsing enterprises.

March 30th, 2007, 17:38
"Coroner Bar"
"Rough Shot!"
"Nose to the ground" ('Ear to the grindstone' ?) Maybe that's how he tracks Mahouts?...The ones with elephant dung on their flip-flops.

March 30th, 2007, 19:01
There are other differences, like with careful planning an O-A visa can be used for a two-year period.
You mean I could re-enter Thailand on the last day of my one-year O-A visa and then stay a whole second year?

But then during that second year I could not leave and reenter Thailand and still reenter again on that visa, correct?

As far as converting to O here in Bangkok at the end of a year (or two): If I don't get the full 800K in to a Thai bank (***) by the time I go for a one year extension here then could I get ANOTHER O-A outside Thailand right after the first O-A?

***I am very very afraid that they will hold 30% from me despite my bank officer telling me that it SHOULD not be withheld (she can't guarantee it - the government makes that decision she says)
You've got the right idea: Your O-A visa is valid for entries into Thailand for one year. Every time you enter Thailand, you are stamped with a "permission to stay" for one year from date of that entry. If you re-enter Thailand the day before the visa expires you are still given a "permission to stay" stamp for one year. The only catch is, to keep that "permission to stay" alive if you leave the country again, you need a re-entry permit. A single-entry permit is B1,000 and multiple-entry permit is B3,800. So, for B3,800 you can come and go for another year, and you can keep your funds off-shore until three-months before that second year wraps up.

To avoid the 30% being withheld from an inbound money transfer, specify the reason as "retirement" and it is legal, and no withholding will be made. On ThaiVisa.com there have been reports confirming that it really works that way.

And, yes, you can keep getting O-A visas (in your home country, of course) every two years and never need to transfer the B800,000 over here. As long as you don't mind the background check and medical exam, and of course the trip home.

Brad the Impala
March 31st, 2007, 03:30
Please show me something I have made up, I go to a lot of trouble to make sure my stories are factual, I can assure you if you make up this sort of story some one will soon tell you about it, you dont make up this sort of thing I can assure you.

So much trouble to confirm that your stories are factual that you cut and paste articles from newspapers, change the pronouns and represent them as your own experiences. Or as recently as today, take someone else's post from Thaivisa and repost it on Gay Thailand representing it as your original work.

Of course we trust you! You are clearly a man of impeccable integrity.

www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1573 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1573)

April 1st, 2007, 03:19
Poor 'Brad the Impala' and others you feeling a bit low and you want to do a bit of Poster bashing you really should get some new glasses, if you look at the bottom of the post you will se it quite clearly says "you can find lots more about gay Thailand on Thaivisa.com" It would have said also that you can see by clicking in signature from the bottom of my post Thaivisa.com but Gaybutton would rather let me be seen in a bad light to hope I get in the top ten most hated on the Forums in stead of him.

If you thing I wrote that article you dont know my writing very well even i could do a much better update on Gay Chiang Mai then that. you sure your not related to gaybutton the control freaks seem to be breeding around here. It was written as a thought provoking post incase any one else goes to chiang Mai so we can hear about there exploits and up to dat knowledge on all things gay there with Photos if possible.

:

You really have to feel sorry for the ignorant old sod :cheers:

Smiles
April 1st, 2007, 03:23
" ... So much trouble to confirm that your stories are factual that you cut and paste articles from newspapers, change the pronouns and represent them as your own experiences. Or as recently as today, take someone else's post from Thaivisa and repost it on Gay Thailand representing it as your original work.
Of course we trust you! You are clearly a man of impeccable integrity ... "
LMTU, I think Brad makes a powerful, and very broad, point in questioning your integrity, and by inference, your credibility.

You have recently been taken to task on Baht-Stop and GayThailand for outright plagiarism. These accuations were never denied by you, just glibly glossed over ... in sanctimonious high dudgeon accompanied by accusations of being hounded by "enemies" ~ i.e. the Usual Suspects.

You post stuff pilfered from other sites all the time, never giving obvious and open acknowledgment or hotlinks to the original source. When this deficiency is pointed out, you immediately dig up a few phrases or words buried in the post somewhere which you then refer to as proof of it being obvious that you have copied it (and in conjunction with such a sneaky MO, you berate the person who points it out). But you only do this after the fact. If no one bothered to question you about it, you'd happily go on with the pretense of personal authorship assuming no one's the wiser.

Your silly bombast and incessant braggadocio generally negate, and far outweigh, any importance or factual interest your postings could possibly mean to the rest of the Board.

I now read your posts for psychological entertainment only ( i.e. under the heading of "how big a fool can one man possibly make of himself" ) . . . never for real, hard information, or credible opinion. (The recent 'Chiang Mai Scene' post copied from ThaiVisa and posted on GayThailand is a good example: a lot of out of date old information, not checked for currentness, nor verified for accuracy)

That ~ for me ~ is the central point to where you have taken yourself on ALL the message boards you participate on.

You have always been the first to admit that you do what you do on these Boards just to have some fun.
I say go for it, and enjoy . . . just don't be surprised that many folks rarely give any thought, any more, even to the possibility that you are actually being factual, or even truthful. Or that you even care whether you are factual or truthful.

These thoughts IMHO only. Obviously there will be those who disagree.

Cheers ...

April 1st, 2007, 19:48
It looks like lmtu fooled everyone and timed it for April Fools.
I recall reading some posting earlier where one imagined Storm troopers in black leather boots demanding to see your
papers and lining up the poor farangs for interrogation. Many rushed out to make copies of their papers and proudly carry
them but all the smoke and mirrors now seem to have made much ado about nothing and maybe this whole thread is just
an elaborate joke on all the panicked farangs who believed the sky was falling.

Few here seem in the mood for a joke or maybe it is the joker but it starts to looks silly when people get steamed up
over copying out of date info which was no doubt copied itself like much of the gay bar info in many so called gayThailand guides.
Originally is rare and few have the time or the energy to actually go and see everything and often use others info but it doesn't
work when bars are closed for a while or the info is just bad. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself and not take
everything so seriously. A little more humor would be just fine. :cyclopsani:

Brad the Impala
April 1st, 2007, 22:15
Curiously another poster without punctuation skills!

Geezer
April 1st, 2007, 23:13

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 1st, 2007, 23:16
"You have recently been taken to task on Baht-Stop and GayThailand for outright plagiarism."..

oh come on Smiles my dear that is like being lashed with a light feather ! Everyone knows GB is a batty as a dishcloth and Hedda nicks everything from news websites and then makes them into his own person comment pieces like some old pompus lefty version of Auberon Waugh . And all that tosh pretending to be a retired banker from Chicago when we all she's from Perth in Australia.

And what on earth are you defending them for-there always going for your throat !!!

at least LMTU is fun..which is more than you can some for some old crackpots on here that get their knickers in a twist about a mis-spelt word for crying out loud. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

nb: any old fool can use spellchecker and most of the old fools on here do. You have to treat LMTU's jottings like brain food to get those cells activated again-otherwise you will just vegetate from goggling at too many go go boys and sitting around Sunnee Plaza and bitching about other farangs. :albino:

Impulse
April 2nd, 2007, 00:00
Oh Dear,lmtu his spelling is dreadful! Sure it is.But if you met the fellow in person you would put that all aside and see what an interesting personality he is.Hes very entertaining and you will hang onto every word he says if you can hear him as you laugh yourself silly. We would lose too much if lmtu stopped posting so why dont you guys lighten up a bit.Take what he says with a grain of salt if you will,but Im glad he post here.I love the guy and I wish some of you could see him in person where his real character shines.Thats the problem with the internet,its limited to words and spelling and such.The real world is much better.I come here for the great info and I apreciate the efforts of everyone trying to get the facts right. If your spelling is perfect ,good for you,it will be recognised by others and you can feel good about yourself.fyi,Im not using it on this post,this is how I really spell.

April 2nd, 2007, 02:47
... I have him on {Ignore}

April 2nd, 2007, 17:23
otherwise you will just vegetate from goggling at too many go go boys and sitting around Sunnee Plaza and bitching about other farangs.

That seems to be your main pre-occupation and the raison d'etre for the rest of Pattaya's sad old ex-pats.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 3rd, 2007, 17:51
It's a full time job.

April 3rd, 2007, 19:49
Every farang I speak to is a fountain of gossip, if only about themselves. Everyone of us in Pattaya has lots of sex, knows lots of other
farangs, knows owners of bar and restaurants and everyone has a story.
The best ones are those you have to pull out of a reluctant teller and swear not to repeat. The boring ones are the ones you
hear over and over from different people about the same one or two farangs.

From my many years of experience in business and in life, I have generally found that people who tell me how wealthy they are, usually aren't and those who cry poverty usually have the millions stashed away. Like all generalizations, this is only true most of the time but
I find it very queer when farangs feel the need to tell me (or us) the price of everything they do, especially when it seems very expensive
or really out of line. I know one grotesque farang(=fatter than me), who likes to treat some of the boys to a night out and then feels
compelled to tell everyone exactly how much he spent. I couldn't care less and I wondered if he wanted me to gossip about it and spread
the story around of how generous or foolish he was. Nobody was interested and the reason for all this is to say that you really can't
create rumors about yourself as everyone sees right through them and using press agents doesn't work either.

Don't worry about your image. People will see you for who you are and you don't have to play games and tell one person one thing and another person another thing. In the end, nobody cares about anyone but themselves especially if sex or money is involved. Watch out
for those who tell you how rich they are and those who brag about how much sex they have. If they have to talk about it, it is probably
just bullshit or buffalo-shit. Much better to do good things than talk and gossip,especially about yourself.

Geezer
April 3rd, 2007, 20:02
Why write this knowing full well that board members have read posts copied without attribution, with personal pronouns changed to the first person?

Lying without compunction will attract attention to oneтАШs self. So will walking around town with a load in one's pants, but it results in a complete loss of respect.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 3rd, 2007, 22:15
"walking around town with a load in one's pants,.... but it results in a complete loss of respect"

not sure if I agree with that one ! :cyclops:

Smiles
April 3rd, 2007, 23:14
" ... You have to treat LMTU's jottings like brain food to get those cells activated ... "
Agreed. I do believe that's pretty well what I said: "... I now read your posts for psychological entertainment only ( i.e. under the heading of "how big a fool can one man possibly make of himself" ) ... "

Cheers ...